Some of you may remember me from the old forums where I frequently hosted wolf games. @LucasFIN has summoned me back to terrorise you all
A Village In The Carpathian Mountains
Deep in the mountains of central Romania is the village of Eliseni. Eliseni is three days travel over dangerous mountain territory from the nearest signs of civilisation. Locked away so deep in the mountains Eliseni has become known in some circles of the underworld as a good place to escape from the long arm of the law. To others Eliseni has an even darker reputation - monster hunters from across the world gather here to stalk the ultimate prey; vampires!
Whatever your purpose in Eliseni it is sure to be dangerous and likely to be illegal…
What Is The Wolf Game
The wolf game is a game of deceit, lies and paranoia. There are two teams, each team wins when there are more players on that team than the other team. The two teams are the humans and the werewolves.
The wolves are a coordinated team of killers, they know each others identities and work together to eliminate all the of puny humans. During the night phase of the game werewolves hold a private vote (by PMing the moderator) to select a player to kill, at the start of the next phase the victim is announced.
The humans are the hapless innocents caught in a terrible situation, each human knows only that they are human. Each morning they wake up to find another horribly mangled corpse. During the day all players (humans and wolves pretending to be humans) discuss who should be lynched at the end of the day.
There may (or may not) be some special roles. Who knows?
- The GM will never directly lie.
- Violating any rule is punishable by death.
- During the night phase no one may post in the forum thread. Private messaging between players is allowed at any time of the day or night.
- Dead players must never contact other players about the game. They may post one single message to roleplay their death, but this must not contain any important information about the game.
- PM Communications between the GM and the player are secret. Do not screenshot or directly quote PMs from the GM to other players.
- Days will last 48 hours, nights will last 24 hours. Inactive players will be killed mercilessly.
- Retracted votes MUST be
struck through. If you don’t do this then your vote may be counted twice. Attempting to exploit this is not advisable.
- Votes should be bold and in on a separate line at the end of your post. If you don’t do this then the GM may miss your vote and not count it.
To sign up simply say a witty variant of “I’m in” followed by an explanation of why your character is in the village (if you can’t think of anything interesting just say that you live here, after all not everyone can be an outsider!).
- Topperfalkon - Ranger Sliced, Day 6
LyskTreviseHad A Drink, Night 1
ArkenbrienBuried, Day 1 Confirmed Human By Medic
TerranAmbass - Town GuardShot By cybercritic, Day 3
LucasFIN - Lost amateur mountain trekkerBeheaded, Day 3
- Lomsor - Mysterious Lumberjack
- Xamino - Visiting Priest Exploded, Night 5
mattk50 - Lives in the wellConfirmed Medic Attended Midnight Mass, Night 5
Skyentist - BartenderConfirmed Werewolf By Medic
cybercritic - UndertakerBoiled, Night 3
lolsparta4 - Lives on the edge of the village.Shot By Xamino, Day 1
- Enginish Overheats, Night 2
- King_Cosmos - Visiting Shipwright Clerk
- Noble Brutus - Mysterious Missionary Of Antemera
Cise - Local MinerPickaxed, Day 2 Confirmed Werewolf By Medic
Pendrokar - PeasantStabbed by TerranAmbass, Day 3
Krishna - DrunkardBeheaded/Burned/Crushed Day 5
- Night 0 - INovaeFlavien killed by werewolves
- Day 1 - Xamino shoots lolsparta4 - Arkenbrien Buried
- Night 1 - LyskTrevise Has A Drink
- Day 2 - Cise Pickaxed
- Night 2 - Enginish Overheats
- Day 3 - cybercritic shoots TerranAmbass - TerranAmbass stabs Pendrokar - LucasFIN Beheaded
- Night 3 - cybercritic boils, Enginish missing
- Day 4 - Skyentist has a strong drink
- Night 4 - Mattk50 attends midnight mass
Day 5 - Krishna
beheaded burnedcrushed alive
- Night 5 - Xamino explodes
- Day 6 - Topperfalkon Sliced
Thanks to @Krishna Krishna for the music.
Thanks to @LucasFIN for the map.