No, because he would ask such questions to the wolves and martindevans. He is also acting very aggressively. Just asking to get lynched. Which leaves me with this, @lolsparta4 are you new to Mafia/Wolf games?
I believe he is a human without a role, hence the ease. If you are going to say he has backup you should point out who do you suspect as being that backup.
I am dumbfounded of your new lynch choices though, the vote on mattk50 was due to one reason and you are no longer using that reason. Also if Mattk50 is lying about his special role, he should be lynched later.
Arkenbrien takes the lead again (it was briefly tied before Cybercritic voted for Arkenbrien again). I’m a bit worried about all these swings in votes because they make it hard to come back and analyze the voting blocks. Also, as you can see, they can end us in a sneaky tie situations… even if just briefly.
I’m not sure if I want to vote for Ark. His defense is so weak probably because he is a human with no special role or a weak role. A wolf team would make him fight to the last breath because wolves, fewer in numbers, can’t afford to lose anyone in the first day.
And Mattk50 might have that special role he was talking about, although it might also be a trick to save himself. Hopefully someone can scan him if he survives to the next day. So I’m skipping the Matt bandwagon too, just in case Matt is speaking the truth.
Instead I find these three most suspicious: lolsparta4, Cybercritic and Enginish.
They are constantly changing votes and muddying the water. For example: once it looked like the original Arkenbrien bandwagon was strong enough to get him killed, Cybercritic and Enginish exited the bandwagon they had helped to form by conveniently voting each other before moving to new targets.
If I’m to follow my suspicion of Arkenbrein, then you are the primary suspect for his backup. You are the one that asked for an extension of the day and the reason he didn’t get lynched. Why would you do that, you suspect he has no role, his defense is poor, he was inactive for day and a bit more, there is not much reason to save with him even if he is human?
I moved my vote back to Arkenbrien, Lucas, the Enginish thing was a reaction to having him cast a vote on me. Why are you complicating things? And what gain would the wolves have in changing those votes?
I guess you are right. It is his task to become useful. @Arkenbrien mattk50 has become bad choice for lynching due to his role announcement. Replace it.
As the crowd grew restless, with night quickly approaching, Brother Xamino decided to act. “Everyone pay attention please.” He waited a moment for all eyes to turn to him. “I might regret this, but I think that there is a simple way to solve the issue: if @lolsparta4 is the werewolf, why not simply kill him before hand so that nothing happens anymore?”
Before what he had said could sink in, the Brother pulled an old handgun from beneath his habit and pointed it at the the poor man. “Werewolves can only be harmed by silver bullets, so let us see if this lead bullet really has no effect on you. May the serpent smother you in peace if you are innocent and die!”
BANG.
@martindevans confirmation please, PM sent. I shoot lolsparta4.
Pendrokar is shocked. Not by the death of lolsparta4, since he had it coming. Pendrokar is more shocked of the device that Xamino used. This world is filled with different technological societies, some that even have forgotten about weapons, while others still live in their anarcho-primitivist societies. What do you call that thing?
Your story fits Xamino, though I am unsure when you should have used the gun. If later there was a bandwagon of votes on you, using that could still have implied wolf-like behavior. I bear no grudge, but that was a bit too early.
Other than that, nothing actually has changed. @LyskTrevise, your thoughts on this matter, since you are voting for Xamino’s death?
Probably, but there is a plan behind it. The first day is always the hardest for us humans because we have no information and no one trusts anyone else, making it hard to create known human groups. My previous experience has shown that the single most deadly thing for wolves is a known human group so I am hoping to generate one with this. Obviously it should not include me because the wolves will likely kill me tonight.
Usually the really interesting stuff for forming human groups happens on day two, but I decided to try to get some good stuff going on day one for once in the hope that we won’t lynch an innocent person. Well, I kind of shot myself in the foot with that one, but at least we have information to play with.
Also I didn’t want my role to be useless for the humans on the off chance that the wolves would have killed me tonight anyway.
Now this is an interesting first day. And it seems like the lynch is still going to happen since the day has not ended yet. Let’s make it count so we don’t lose 2 humans in the first day. I will stick to voting Enginish for now since I still don’t like those bandwagons. It would be great to hear everyone’s opinion on the gun use before the day ends.
I didn’t get why Xamino voted lolsparta and don’t get why he used the gun on him … but it generated information. My first though was that this is a Wolf plot. Though I don’t get how they could have such a role. Or maybe Xamino was pushed by someone to use his role.
Why not shoot one of the bandwagon guys?
In the end it didn’t change anything and that’s the problem!
I don’t know how to vote now. Too many possibilities.
I considered it (it was actually my plan until a bit ago) but decided against it on the grounds that they both might be human. Plus the chance would have been significant that by lynching for the suspected group of players that voted for them we’d kill too many humans to too few wolves.
Well, if lolsparta4 really was human, my argument for suspicion of enginish falls apart. Xamino could be lying to us about the mechanics of his role, we don’t know the details so we don’t know if he’s human or what, but it seems to be a safe bet to call him human for now. (also why didnt you just shoot his hand or something to see if the bulllet did damage gosh, this RP makes no sense!)
I guess the role rules are secret this game, @martindevans?
Maybe the bandwagon was the wolves trying to defend ark, but if they were the timing doesnt really make sense since the day was supposed to already be over, unless maybe they PM’d martin requesting an extension? If lolsparta4 was human we might as well vote for someone he voted for since he wouldnt be trying to manipulate people, even though he wasn’t the first that voted for either ark or me. And im not about to vote for myself, so, though im not particuarly happy about it, first day lynchings are never concrete, so
Wow guys. What the hell. I leave for like 7 hours and we lose a guy (presumed human) and were right back to square one. I am laughing so hard, but so disappointed in us.
Okay, okay. So lets just use our logical brains a little bit. There are 16 players left, 17 started the game (looking at you xamino!) and so I think it is safe to assume about 3-4 wolves started the game, with 4 being a bit on the high side. I might guess three started is more accurate. So I’m going to say: there are three wolves, just on a hunch.
Now to the gun: xamino, what the hell dude?! that is what I have to say about this. I think a smarter choice would have been to wait a couple days until we had someone pinned, and then if we needed a seer-like scan, you could just reveal yourself and offer to shoot them. I’m not convinced by your explanation though. Really, a human role that only kills humans? And of course if you were a wolf you would know who the other wolves are, etc, etc… I dont know. I mean, likely youre a human, but that was a really silly thing you did, man. In my opinion. It also does not absolve you of suspicion, and since you are presumably roleless now I would think that you are just as lynchable as anyone else, though like I said… Probably you are a human. Probably.
@Pendrokar On the subject of my previous Xamino vote, I am going to retract it again, but my explanation for voting for him was simply this: he was a semi-out of the way player who wasn’t in danger of being killed, so I voted him as an excuse to make a lolzy RP post. Thats it. Like I literally just wanted to make lolz-rp and I was reasonably sure Xamino would not die.
Now who to vote for: Like I said before, I have been leaning towards ark being a human, but he has not really contributed much in way of conversation so it is hard to tell anything about him at all, really. I guess it doesnt matter but I had the following PM conversation with him yesterday a couple of hours before the day was supposed to end:
To which he replied simply:
Of course, when someone says “I’m a human” you think in your head “lol, of course you are, of course you are. Sure pal.”
So I’m not sure what to believe about him. I mean its pretty easy to lie and say hes human, and he also has not really given much conversation at all to prove to me he is trying to help the humans, nor to defend himself (which as I pointed out, how can you defend against baseless accusations?). Regardless of any of that, my point before the day extension, which @Pendrokar never responded to, was that he might be a human, but he also might not. We don’t know. There is equal chance of both being true, but we will not know. Moreover, the same is true for ANYONE we lynch today, minus two exceptions that have slightly more chance of being human than wolf due to roles.
In conclusion, Arkenbrien is as good a choice as any, but none of the choices are particularly good.
Accordingly, I have decided that I am not going to vote for now, on the grounds that I will not be able to follow this thread closely until the day ends, and I don’t want my vote to wrongly influence the game whilst I am away at class, although I may find a little bit of time in between classes and such.
EDIT: just for full disclosure, ark did actually edit his PM shortly after he sent his original message, which is quoted above to the following message:
[quote]Arkenbrien, sensing that the crowds were once again turning on him, replied to Trevis:
Well what did you expect me to say? Hey guys, I’m a big, bad werewolf and I killed your stupid guest (he was really tasty)?
And you, Xamino, why didn’t you just take a silver bullet and shoot him in the leg?!?!?
[/quote]
BTW, touchpad failed me on sending that message. I meant to send the last message @LyskTrevise posted from me, but I moved my cursor, and accidentally sent the message. Not sure if that helps, but that’s my story.
Ark, I didn’t mean to imply that your PM was somehow incriminating. If I was in your shoes I would have replied exactly the same way. However, it is a question of which shoes you are in, isn’t it? A wolf and a regular human would likely reply in the same manner.
My point was this: it leaves us no closer to any conclusions about your true alignment. That’s it.