The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

One of the players could lose, it depends on how Martin wants to handle the ending I suppose.

If you’re dead when the game ends, you lose. Pretty simple :wink:

1 Like

@Enginish I suppose you bit Topperfalkon last night?

Lomsor is already bitten, that leaves me and King_Cosmos… did I ever tell you what nice hair you have Enginish? Or what nice pale skin? Or those wonderful fangs - they really suit you. :wink:

4 Likes

So Martin, we’ve reached a consensus. The majority of players have voted for Topperfalkon and I don’t see anybody changing their minds. Can we end the day early?

For what it’s worth, I’m voting for Lomsor

He was the other dude that was bitten, so lynching him won’t kill him.

I’m currently going to vote with my Human buddies and take out Topperfalkon. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been out of town this weekend.

After the death of Xamino the decision of the villagers was quick. As one they turned towards Topperfalkon and glared at him with murderous intent. “We know you’re the last werewolf” said NobleBrutus, “Once my flock rids this town of you we will convert Eliseni into a shining example of the beauty of Antemera!”. Lomsor and Enginish grabbed Topperfalkon and began carrying him towards the butchers shop at the edge of the town square, “No, no please I’m not a wolf!” screamed Topperfalkon as they tied him up and began pushing his feet towards the meat slicer. He pleas descended into horrifying screams as the slicer began chopping off thin slices of his feet and working it’s way up his legs. As the slicer hit the bones in his legs the entire shop began shaking violently and the machine could be hard struggling even over the shouts and screams.

K’THUNK the slicing machine eventually shattered into pieces under the stress. NobleBrutus looked a little disappointed and directed them to throw Topperfalkon into the waste bin, “He’ll bleed out in a few minutes if we leave him there”. Barely alive and seeing the world through a darkened haze Topperfalkon looked around the waste pit, he squinted over into the corner at hundreds of tiny red eyes which were slowly approaching. Topperfalkon didn’t have the strength left to scream as hundreds of rats began eating his flesh…

It Is Now nighttime - Topperfalkon is dead

All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 24 hours.

3 Likes

I’m afraid the day will be starting a little late today. Something has just come up so I won’t be around at the day start time (and I don’t have time to do it now :frowning:) .

I will start the day as soon as possible! Probably around 1.5-2 hours late.

What?! Unforgivable!
…

:wink:

The four remaining inhabitants of Eliseni gathered in the house of Valeriu, far away from the fires which were still burning burning on the eastern side of the village. “Well” said Lomsor, “we’re all here, looks like we’ve dealt with the werewolves once and for all!”. Just as King_Cosmos was about to reply there came a knock at the door, he frowned and opened the door to see Xamino and Topperfalkon standing there.

Xamino was bent over, shielding his face from the sun. His flesh was burned and three of his fingers appeared to be missing. Supporting himself on Xamino’s shoulder was Topperfalkon, beneath his shredded trousers everyone could see his legs intact but much thinner than they ought to be.

It Is Now Daytime, Day 7

Xamino and Topperfalkon are alive
No one has died, the werewolf threat has been eliminated.
Cast your votes for who to kill, if anyone.
A vote for nobody will be counted.

3 Likes

Well I didn’t remain dead for long. :stuck_out_tongue:

So is there a peacefull ending? Can we just get along?

Good news, everyone!
I wasn’t lying! Also, I bit Noblebrutus last night!
This, coupled with the fact that @NobleBrutus agreed to vote for himself, means that soon all of the humans will be dead, and Eliseni will be a vampires-only kind of town! Isn’t that great?

Hmm… Maybe.

Wait! Nope! You’re right. I only win if all non-vampires are eliminated. Sorry, no peaceful ending for us.
With that being said… Noblebrutus.

1 Like

Die Enginish!

Noncooperative short sighted halfblood!

Vampires are overpowered. They would have had more then enough chance to win without a new Vampire lord.

Tiebreaker

NobleBrutus

Without saying I told you so… I told you so.

Noble took a deep breath and regained his composure… “Welcome back Xamino my son… and [gulp] you Topper.” Noble’s hand felt through the back of his robes to stroke the hilt of his dagger, he cursed inwardly, he knew he should have purchased the silver variant as instructed - but pocketing the extra gold had seemed such a good idea at the time.

Turning his back on the newcomers Noble returned to his tent to once more to find solace in the holy book of the almighty Antamera, idly the fingers of his left hand stroked the two pricks on his neck that had been itching all morning.

Then it dawned on him… he’d been bitten in his sleep! Noble’s hand started to tremble and closing the sacred book he curled up and began to weep quietly and pray to his god for his mercy and guidance.


After some time Noble began frantically searching the many chapters of Antamera’s sacred texts for any reference, for the first time in almost ten years doubts started to creep into his head… the text seemed to have no obvious references to any Vampiric activities, however he stumbled across a small footnote near the end of the seventh volume reading:

“You will win, along with all other humans, once all non humans have been eliminated.”

Noble sighed, this presented a problem - are Vampires still technically human?

Noble stood up, straightened his robes, then strode over to where the others were observing the clash of Lomsor and Enginish in the square. He tapped @xamino gently on the shoulder and led him to a quiet corner.

Noble looked deep into Xamino’s eyes, his gaze flicking uncertainly towards Xamino’s lengthened incisors, visibly poking out from his closed mouth. “Xamino… can you hear me? Is it really you?” He asked. “If there is any humanity left in you then you must atone for the heathen sins of your previous life by thwarting this Vampiric threat once and for all! … Join us! Kill the monster that was hidden in our own ranks known to us as Enginish.”

There’s no peaceful ending. If you vote for nobody then basically vampires can do what they like. Or you can try to eliminate the vampire threat.

Apologies that I haven’t done much RP

Topper hobbled over to where Noble and Xamino were talking.
“Noble, you have the mark, don’t hide it” Topper scowled. “Don’t hide from your fate. One day, maybe not soon, but one day you will die. And when you die, your humanity will escape you, as it did Xamino and me long before”
Noble didn’t move, but the words had been acknowledged. He would learn before long he had no choice.

Topper dragged himself back to the square, where Enginish and Lomsor were stuck mid-argument. His reconstituted legs were sore, and the magical powers regrowing them caused a fairly significant amount of pain when he tried to use them. Lurching over to the rather bloody well, Topper propped himself up against it’s stonework. “Lomsor, your preaching has failed you. You may hold that your honour demanded that you not forsake your humanity to join with the vampires, but your plot has failed. You may have successfully eliminated the wolves amongst us in Antamera, but you will not walk out of this as a human, if you walk at all.” Topper yelled, turning into a toothy snarl, “Your actions in previous days will be taken into account, and whilst you may meekly plea for a peaceful resolution now, I promise you when your turn comes it will be anything but peaceful.”

Exhausted, Topper sunk to the floor, sliding into the shade to evade the pain of the bright winter sun. He would rest here for a while, he thought, regain his strength for what was to come.

Florean’s annoyance showed on his face. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, then quietly let it out.

He strode over to Noble, gave a nod to Xamino, and cleared his throat.

“Noble… I think you’re misunderstanding the gift that has been given to you. The weight of centuries will no longer press on you. You will fear nothing from men, save what all men fear: The attentions of a crowd of murderers.” At this Florean glances at Lomsor and Cosmos, huddled in conversation.

“History will open itself up to you! Science, mathematics, philosophy: The work of a thousand lifetimes, far too much for a mere man, will be within your grasp. What limits all men is time, Noble. Time was something I rationed jealously before. Every second that fell away from me was like a gold coin that I saw falling from my pocket.”

Florean grabbed Noble’s shoulders, and looked him in the eye.

“Now, I see eternity open up before me. I’ll see every corner of this world and every other world. The life will fade from the sun before it fades from me.”

Noble had a strange look on his face. Florean continued.

“The price is a tiny one! An aversion to silver, sensitive skin, some… minor… dietary changes. A quick and mostly painless prick with a knife.” Florean gave a toothy grin. “Very much preferable to fire, trust me. I speak from experience.”

3 Likes

Lot of good it will do, I’m voting for Enginish

I seriously need to catch up on my RP… Tomorrow.

Brother Xamino smiled softly at him, showing off his new teeth. “Worry not about my humanity, for I have become closer to the holy Serpent than ever before! Nay, I say to you, I am not human anymore, for I am more.” He reverently closed his eyes and bowed his head. “The Serpent has chosen me for this mission, has instrumented the happenings for me to become a vampire so that I may serve it better through the ages.”

He looked back up at Noble. “You too will soon share in our enlightenment, and once you do, you will see why trying to kill Enginish is a sin. For how can I help strike down my fellow enlightened beings?”

1 Like