Noble looked out aghast as one by one members of his flock started to point the finger at him. “Do you all doubt Antamera’s justice after all you’ve seen?” roared Noble. Reaching for his tome he quoted a verse from the fifth book of Antamera the Almighty “… and those who see Antamera’s strength yet turn against it will burn asunder and be ripped limb from limb by mad beasts.” … “Can you not see what you are doing?” Noble said, his voice breaking. At that moment a voice from the crowd chimed in, then another and another “We see!” they said. But the crowd was still divided and Noble muttered a prayer of guidance and mercy to Antamera Lord of All as he began to shiver nervously on his makeshift pulpit.
2 hours to end of day. Nobody else want to post something? This will only make it easier for the wolves…
Noble has made a good case for himself, where as Skyentist has not. I’m going to have to switch.
The day dragged on, it seemed like the constant deaths were getting to the villagers and the arguing was subdued. In the mid afternoon a fight broke out between Enginish and Topperfalkon - both accusing each other of being a werewolf. Skyentist stood at the top of the well agreeing with Mattk50 that the mysterious priest, NobleBrutus, was clearly a werewolf - after all this had all started when he had arrived!
Eventually however Lomsor, Xamino, King_Cosmos, NobleBrutus marched into the pub with an furious look on their faces. “What’ll it be gentelmen?” Asked Skyentist, “you look a little stressed, perhaps something strong to calm your nerves…?”. Lomsor reached over the counter, grabbed a bottle of vodka and smashed it on the bar, “YOU’RE A WEREWOLF!” He yelled as he took a wild swing at Skyentist. The others grabbed their own weapons and jumped over the bar. Skyentist tried to defend himself from the onslaught of sharp glass but it was futile, he hands and arms were slashed to pieces. Eventually the mob stopped the onslaught and glared at Skyentist lying on the floor, whimpering as blood flowed over the floor of his beloved bar… It seems like he tried to object when he saw King_Cosmos pull a match from his pocket and set the curtains on fire.
The mob stood outside, watching the pub burn down. Occasionally there was a muffled explosion as a barrel of spirits exploded in the heat and splashed burning liquid all over the room.
It Is Now Nighttime - Skyentist Is Dead
All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 24 hours.
Tarvak fought to lift himself and slipped on his own blood. “damnit,” he grunted. He struggled to his feet, sweating and the flames increased in intensity. He struggled to the bar, his mind only on the vintage bottle of whiskey hidden under the taps. Brewed 250 years ago by his great, great, great, great, great(bartenders didn’t live long in these parts), great grandfather. It was the families pride and trade secret. He found the bottle difficult to hold in his bloody hands, but managed to uncork the bottle only due to his decades of experience in these matters.
He took a swig, “damn this is good,” he says to himself, “shoulda drank more of this stuff instead of worryin’ about the damn bar. Too late for that now.” As he takes a second swig flames leap from the bartop onto the spilled liquor on his chin and into the bottle. It exploded in his face killing him almost instantly. During the last moments before conciousness left him he thought to himself “my ex-wife always told me whiskey would be the death of me.”
Brutal
Xamino walked down the street, enjoying the slight chill of the early morning air. He’d always enjoyed admiring the beauty of the world in the quiet just before the dawn and he was damn if he was going to let a few werewolves take that from him! As he walked past the center of town he had to tread a little more carefully to avoid the still smouldering remains of the pub. He frowned slightly, he’d been stopping in there every morning for his breakfast, now he’d have to take up the local priest on his offer of breakfast at the church which didn’t really sound very appealing. Oh well…
He knocked on the back door of the church and, since it was unlocked, let himself in. No one seemed to be awake yet so he decided he’d sit in the body of the church and admire the beautiful stained glass windows. He walked glanced around and shuddered a little at the disturbingly realistic statue of the crucifixion at the back of the church… in fact now he looked more closely there seemed to be some writing on the wall next to it. He tilted his head and squinted a little, it said “SKYENTIST IS A WOLF”. The priest stepped backward in horror as the realisation hit him that this wasn’t a statue, it was the remains of the medic Mattk50, nailed to the inside of the church door and left to die!
It Is Now Daytime, Day 5
Cast your votes for who to lynch for the death of @mattk50
Skyentist was a wolf
Mattk50 was the Medic
The day will end in ~45 hours
As Noble climbed once more to his podium he could not keep the smirk from his face - it feels good to be proved right.
“@King_Cosmos! You did a valiant act yesterday towards Antamera’s unshakable cause proving there is hope now for us all. You came to Eliseni a shipwright Clerk, today I offer you a knighthood in the chivalric order of Antamera followers, should you chose to accept I will gladly teach you in the ways of the one true god.”
Well this is interesting, the fact Skyentist is a wolf casts further doubt on the humanity of the bandwagon against me - the sole survivor of which is Krishna. We know that Mattk50 is definitely human now without doubt and that his last action was to reveal Skyentist’s alignment. I argue that the wolves wanted to hide Skyentist’s alignment - and, reckoning Mattk50 would use his third (and probably final) role use, tried to kill him before it was used.
Unless anyone has anything else to reveal/add then Krishna is the obvious choice.
“Krishna! You have fallen from the way of Antamera and into the deep cavern of sin and despair… you have brought beasts like Skyentist and Cise into our midst… it is time for you to be judged!”
Enginish and Topperfalkon are to an extent also suspect for not getting involved. If they were wolves they could have been pretty confident I would get lynched, King_Cosmos really did change incredibly close to the end of the day.
The streets of Eliseni have never been that empty. And death fills now this void.
Valeriu grabs Xaminos shoulder. Signalling him to take it easy.
Disturbed by the scene himself, Valeriu takes a deep breath and inspected the body, He can clearly read it: “Skyentist is a Wolf”. At least he managed to leave something before being ripped from his well bound existence. He never saw Matt from this close before. He barely recognises his face. There was never enough light in that hole to make details out.
This has to stop. Both sides have been thinned out. The last actions need to be taken. The last Beast needs to be taken down.
In one Corner of the church there was a man still asleep … a bottle of Moonshine hanging from his arm.
Valeriu pointed at him, at Krishna.
Krishna has always put a lot of reasoning behind his votes. Explaining why and how he voted. But his votes always seemed to support some kind of background Wolf Bandwagon:
Krishna --> Xamino | Lomsor | Pendrokar | NobleBrutus
On day one he didn’t jump the Arkenbrien Wolfwagon because it allready had enough, rather going for someone completely different.
Day two was that two sided thing … Cise was a wolf and he is the only one remaining who didn’t vote for him.
Day three he voted on “The Thing”, whatever Pendrokar was, I believe that he wasn’t a wolf.
And yesterday he voted for Noble, who defended himself quite well.
Krishna artificially inflates his posts with arguments to appear human in my opinion. Most of his arguments turned out to be rather flat or wrong, of no significant substance.
Also nice work with Skyentist yesterday.
As Mattk50 dissected the body of skyentist at the bottom of the increasingly bloody well, he felt an overwhelming sense of joy. Oh, how nice life is to be here at the bottom of a well with no shortage of corpses to play with! The villagers had long since stopped drinking from this particular well, what with all the blood guts and what else have you down here, but it was just fine for Mattk50. He thought to himself how silly the villages were for letting him play with these bodies, there was no need for dissection, you just needed to count their teeth, silly villagers. Done with his job however, he climbed up out of the well and was about to go desecrate the church when a dark figure dropped from the roof, yelling something about batman and christian values, landing on his head and knocking him unconscious.
After waking up nailed to the inside of the church, bleeding to death and suffering a concision, Mattk50 had no regrets, as the desecration of the church was clearly a success. He decided to give his friends who fed him one last helping hand and scribbled the alignment of skyentist down on the wall. Bastards forgot to nail his arm properly, i thought they were supposed to be Christians. As he nodded off he sang the sea shanties he sang as he sailed the great depths of the well many moons before…
Do note that any perceptions made by well dweller mattk50 are probably insane and not necessarily indicative of reality. Good luck gents.
As Lomsor says, Krishna is on the short list of remaining suspects. So, uh, yeah.
Krishna.
Yeah, the evidence is pretty damning.
Going to have to vote against Krishna, unless someone presents a good reason not to.
Still, it’s a shame we never got Pendrokar’s alignment revealed.
And with that, it’s off to bed.
EDIT: Vote removed.
I agree. Krishna, now is still some time to explain yourself. Although you’d have to argue really well for any of us to change his mind, I think.
The Brother scratched his neck. “What a deathly place.” Even his morning walk had been soured.
So this is what I get after I reason and argue for each of my votes. I guess I should just play the passive, inactive, band-wagon fan.
So first off, I already suspected Skyentist and said so the previous day. I couldn’t care less who of Noble and Skyentist was lynched, as they both played the meaningless, passive (and frankly boring) role of just going with the band-wagon and never tell anyone of their reasoning. That is why I also wanted to vote for King_Cosmos.
On day one I voted Xamino for his extremely suspicious gun-handling. I never hop on any band-wagons, I always try to reason my way. There was nothing at all to go for on Arkenbrien, and he turned out to be human so I was right in that.
Yes, that was bad on my part, cise turned out to be a wolf. But how was I supposed to know that? Apparently it was “pretty organized and involved the close cooperation of four allied humans”. But all I had to go on was Mattk’s gut-feeling that cise was acting differently than he used to. And as I said then, I do not know cise that well, nor have played that many wolf games to recognize if someone is acting like a wolf. At that point, all I could go on was Lomsor’s chance-voting, which seemed just like a wolf. I was also the second person or so to vote for Lomsor, so there was no band-wagon to speak of. I would have removed my vote on him when he removed his chance-vote, but when I saw he had removed it, the outcome was already set and me changing my vote at that time only to leave it blank would help no one and only confuse.
Why? In hindsight I think it was obvious he was a wolf. All his talk about staying alive was only to confuse people.
I guess, as I said earlier, I should not have argued for any of my votes and just stayed quite and passive until the end of the day and the hopped on the band-wagon, that way I would not risk arguing wrongly and never be voted for lynching.
So to start fresh with my new strategy I go for Xamino. The reason being
The Wolf Game Soundtrack - Day 5: No Friends, No Hope
I haven’t made any track for day 4, that’s what you get for voting me:(
This is just a small part of the accusation. Even if you had done that, your votes would have still stood out.
Well turns out Skyentist was a Wolf and your “bett” was off.
I give you that. The problem is not the information of the past, but what we know now.
Ether you are a Wolf or just always betted on the wrong horse.
Alright guys, I have a plan. It’s a nice plan, and if everyone is agreeable then everyone alive right now can win. Even the wolf (or wolves).
Background info: I’m not Marked. I’m a Vampire. I inherited Lucas’s role of Count Dracula from him when he died. Every night, I can bite another player. If a bitten player dies, they’ll be resurrected as a Vampire. The Vampires win when every other living player is also a Vampire.
I get unlimited bites, so in theory I can turn every other player into a Vampire. Even the wolves. Xamino and Lomsor have already been bitten, so if they die they’ll be resurrected.
My original plan was to kill all of the wolves, then convince the humans to convert themselves to Vampires. Then I realized there was a better option. All that’s required is a little bit of honesty and cooperation between the remaining humans, wolf(s), and myself.
Wolves, your faction has no chance of winning. We know that either Krishna, Topperfalkon, or both of you are wolves. You have two options: continue doing your wolfy thing and lose today or tomorrow, or… Join the Vampires, and win along with everyone else. All you have to do is follow the plan.
Here’s the plan, in its entirety.
We vote for Xamino today. He dies.
The wolves target Lomsor tonight. He may or may not die (There is a Guardian Angel still alive, though I’m not sure who it is)
I bite Krishna tonight.
Come morning-time, Xamino gets resurrected as a Vampire.
We lynch Krishna.
Rinse, repeat, until everyone is resurrected as a Vampire. When this happens, the game is over. Then we have a Vampire-party in Eliseni’s church.
The plan is pretty water-tight. If anyone has any clarifications they’d like to ask about, go ahead. This is a little game-breaking, I know, but… Hey, I don’t make the rules.
EDIT: Oh, and, uh, Xamino.
I still want to know what Pendrokar was.
Well, no can do. I don’t know, and Matt’s dead. If I had to guess I’d say he was a wolf.
I don’t trust Enginish’s plan. I say we go a head with killing Krishna. If he is the last wolf like everyone suspects then presumably there will be no more wolf killings in the night and we can decide what to do next with the vampire from there. Just because Enginish came back doesn’t mean we know he can bring someone else back. He’s backed in to a corner with no other way to win. He’s trying to divide us and thin our numbers out for a vampire victory. I don’t trust him and I see no reason to jump on the Vampire party train with him.
I don’t know what to make of this plan.
Enginish could be backed into a corner as King_Cosmos says…
I’m most worried if Enginish has another agenda - letting him choose two kills at this stage could be very costly.
@Enginish There have been four nights, how come only three people have been bitten?
Oh, and @martindevans your night numbering is mixed up. You missed night 3.