The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

Reminds me of Resident Evil. Just awesome! :slight_smile:

As the sun began to fall low in the sky the mob began to get nervous, it was never a good idea to stay outdoors late at night with werewolves on the prowl! Eventually fear overcame them and the mob began to close in on Arkenbrien. “No, no wait, it was Mattk50, it’s obvious because…”, the rest of his defence was cut off in a rain of kicks and punches. Eventually, once Arkenbrien stopped trying to defend himself and was just writhing on the floor in the agony of 50 broken bones, cybercritic and LyskTrevise picked him up, threw him into one of the freshly dug graves and pushed the mound of dirt on top of him.

It Is Now Nighttime - Arkenbrien Is Dead

All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 24 hours or once I have received all votes (whichever comes first).

Martin, just for clarification, are we allowed to roleplay what we are doing during the night, etc?

EDIT: I ask because Lance Darkenwald is out on a stroll, he dont give a firetruck about no werewolves. Like, I don’t know if you guys have seen Van Helsing, but that vampire was a boss. Like it would take one hell of a werewolf to kill Lance, thats all i’m saying. (and hes totally a vampire. probably… yeah. totally.)

You risked sudden wrathful god death to ask that question, you should ask that kind of thing in PMs xD

Anyway, usually I’d say no. But since you have a very appropriate RP for nighttime activity I’ll say you may post in the thread at night :smile:

1 Like

Whoops! Sorry! I just figured since past games we were allowed to ask rule clarifications at night, and some games we have been allowed to roleplay our characters (i.e. what they were doing in their quarters or whatever). I will keep it in mind for the future.

Lance Darkenwald circled the cemetery, his hands coupled together behind his back as he thought. How many times had he circled this same spot before? At least fifty tonight alone he thought, so taking about 70 as an average times the number of nights he has been–

“Damn it!” he exclaimed far too loudly in the dead silent and still Eliseni, as he interrupted his own thoughts. “I forgot to drink his blood!” He frowned and kicked a small pebble into the foreboding tree line surrounding the village. “I got so carried away kicking that werewolf’s ribs I totally forgot… What kind of a vampire forgets to drink blood? I mean honestly?” he muttered to himself in defeat.

He stopped circling the cemetery when he reached the street side and wandered over to the well, where he leaned on the side, and began talking to presumably the man at the bottom, “Hey, I’m a vampire, right? …I mean I’ve never drank blood before …or woken up in a coffin … and I dont have a cool castle …That stuff doesnt matter, right?”

He waited a long moment in the silence before sighing and nodding to himself, his weird teeth glinting in the moonlight “Yes I suppose you’re right, it doesn’t matter about that stuff, a vampire is a vampire after all.” He reassured himself and nodded vigorously. “Yes, yes, yes. A vampire is a vampire. And I’m a vampire! UH VAHM-PIRE!” he yelled at the top of his lungs in the middle of town defiantly, spreading his cape with his hands as if they were wings.

Still, the town was silent, and he was alone in his thoughts. He let his hands down, and put one up to his chin in thought once more before exclaiming “…Probably.”

He walked back towards the cemetery, chin still in hand, and began circling the graveyard once more.

6 Likes

Mattk50 turned over in his sleep and swore lightly as he bumped his head against a brick; he had a pretty comfortable little niche dug out the side of the well which he lived in, but it was still a little too small for his liking. He leant over the side to bring up a handful of water and felt something floating on the surface, had those damned kids been throwing sticks down here again? Grr!

Xamino was just walking towards the well to get a drink when he heard the shouts, he glanced around trying to see which direction it was coming from before he suddenly realised - it was coming from the well! He ran over and looked down to see Mattk50 backing himself up against the wall, clearly trying to put as much distance between himself and the bits of LyskTrevise floating in the water.

Xamino turned towards the gathering crowd of villagers and announced, "They have struck again, another of us has been torn to pieces in the night! We must kill them, all of them, before they kill us!

A while later, once Mattk50 had calmed down, he called out to the group, “Last night, just to pass some time, I dissected the body of Arkenbrien and discovered that he was a human same as the rest of us! Not only have we lost LyskTrevise, but we also murdered one of our own…”, he trailed off and started sobbing loudly, the sound echoing up the well and around the whole village.

It Is Now Daytime, Day 2

Cast your votes for who to lynch for the death of @LyskTrevise
Arkenbrien was a human
Mattk50 Is The Medic
The day will end in ~48 hours

Oh my fuck.

Lance Darkenwald was still pacing around the cemetery, his hands once again folded behind his back. Around and around he circled. For the past hour since the incident at the well he had paced. Suddenly, he stopped yelling to himself “That’s it! Why didn’t I think of it before?! Any blood will do, it doesn’t have to be a human! Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes, this way the FOOLS cant mock me if something goes wrong!” He cackled to himself and leaned on a grave stone, as he laughed uncontrollably.

Then, as is if a switch had been thrown, he stopped laughing and a serious look crossed his face. “Wait!” he said loudly, "Where do I find a different source of blood… " He put his hand up to his chin again, resting more of his weight on the grave stone. "Farm animals! That’s it! Cows! … No, wait, no, no… They’ll notice that… " he muttered disappointed in himself. He sighed and leaned his head back, his gaze crossing the tree line as he did. He rested his head back for a long moment, then suddenly snapped it back to attention, standing bolt upright.

“Forest animals!” he said as he began laughing maniacally. “That’s it, that’s it, that’s it! I’ll murder as many rabbits as possible! Maybe even some sort of deer!” He rubbed his hands together as he formed his diabolical master plan in his head, as he pictured himself ripping the head off of a wolf with his bare hands and teeth. Still rubbing his hands together, he strolled into the forest, the happiest of grins on his face.

---- ONE HOUR LATER ----

A high pitched shriek sounded throughout the forest, and thousands upon thousands, i mean like, an unreasonable amount of birds flew away from their trees and up into the sky above the forest, blotting out the moon completely. The forest was pitch black.

Lance Darkenwald hysterically gripped his right forearms with his left hand, looking at it intensely, sobbing, and running in confused and angry circles. Large gashes were torn in the top of his arm shaped somewhat like a claw. "AHHHHGGGGGG! What in the hell was that?! Come out here you beast I will tear your head off and drink your bloo— " He froze as he took notice of what was before him. It was terrifying. In that one moment he knew he was going to die, and that his life had been meaningless.

No, it wasn’t vaguely man shaped shadow approaching him that frightened him, nor the fact that most of the light in the forest was suddenly gone, or even the fact that he had no idea where he was in the forest to begin with. No, what frightened him the most when he laid eyes on it was the liquid flowing down his arm. It wasn’t black ichor; it was blood!

“…Any last words?” the shadowy werewolf figure said in a harshly rough voice as he let out a light evil laugh to himself.

Lance Darkenwald did not answer as he continued clutching his arm. “CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME A SECOND? IM HAVING AN END OF LIFE CRISIS HERE.” He sobbed and pulled his arm closer to him, closing his eyes and began muttering to himself "I’m not a vampire… Im j-just a human… oh g-g-god… " He cried uncontrollably, dropping into a fetal position on the ground, clutching his arm.

The werewolf backed away, confused, and looked around and shrugged at the other werewolves behind him who had now revealed themselves. The leftmost of the approaching werewolves was the first to speak:

“Uhhh… what do we do?”
“I don’t know. They’re usually more scared of us, right?”
"I mean, do we kill him?
“I dont know, hes kind of pathetic as he is…”
“Me either, I’ve never been in this situation before.”
“Yeah, I would feel bad. I mean, whats the fun in killing someone like this?”

All of the werewolves looked at each other, shrugging and discussing confused as to what course of action to take in this strangest of strange situations. They argued loudly amongst each other as Lance writhed on the ground in despair and confusion.

“Look, hes probably gonna die anyways now, right?” one of them interrupted suddenly. “Lets just take him back to the town, throw him in the well, and I mean, he’ll probably be dead by morning anyways. Probably. Alright?”

The other werewolves looked at each other, shrugging and agreeing reluctantly. Finally come to a consensus, they walked over to Lance, grabbing him by his legs, and dragged him back to Eliseni, the totally mentally destroyed man sobbing uncontrollably and whining the whole way. They exited the treeline and approached the well where they stopped and picked up the man by his arms and legs.

“Right, on go. Ready? One… Two… Three…”

The front two werewolves let go, attempting to throw the man into the well, and lance’s head promptly crashed into the ground just outside the well, as the other werewolf(ves) latched onto his feet stared in disbelief.

“I said go on go, what the hell, can you guys not listen?”
“Sorry, thought you meant three.”
“…”
“Right, go on go, one more time then. Sorry about that.”

They once again picked up Lance and began to rock the broken man back and forth as they counted. “One… Two… Three… GO!” The let Lance fly into the air, down the well, and hit the water with a loud and painful sounding splash. They dusted off their hands, and slinked back off into the forest, congratulating each other on a job well done. A masterful kill had been executed, and they all began clapping and cheering as they disappeared into the forest.

Man I gotta tell you guys, it is hard to write RP posts when you are pissed off that you are dead. Screw you guys. All of you. Screw the humans, screw the wolves, screw the GMs, screw Flavien, screw everybody. :rage: lol

7 Likes

Well, yesterday was slightly confusing. :confused:

…and bloodier than usual.

What I find interesting is that we have two players, Mattk50 and Xamino, one of whom has a confirmed role while the other has professed to having one, that are both still alive.

I honestly don’t now what to think about that, especially since Matt’s professed role is bloody important.

Confusing would be putting it lightly.
Kind of reminds me of last game (or was it the one before that?), when the wolves used a random number generator to determine night kills. Lomsor, you’re not up to your shenanigans again, are you? :wink:

So, uh… Any hunches, anyone?

Honestly, none. Not a lot of solid ground to start on either…

Check out the update day start message, due something I didn’t mention in the initial role message @Mattk50 wasn’t going to perform an autopsy last night. We’ve sorted that out though, and I have retroactively applied the Medic role for last night.

Arkenbrien was a human
Mattk50 Is The Medic

I’d like to remind everyone that being a medic does not confirm Matt as being a human!

Well this is kinda gross, not only did someone throw a corpse into my well but i just couldn’t resist enough to dissect this corpse, and now theres bits and bobs and all sorts of nasty gibbets floating around in here with me. Could someone send down a towel, i’d like to clean the blood off.

LyskTrevise was probably chosen for a night kill because it doesn’t give us much information, he had no vote by the end of the day. Yesterday, @pendrokar voted for trevise. I dont think the wolves would be so obvious as to kill someone they themselves they voted. And pendrokar suspected topperfalkon on the thread and also sent me a PM stating his suspicions for topperfalkon. Topper might be a decent vote for now, it’s quite the reach on my part though.

We also now have the dissection results, which means ark is a human, given only 6 people voted for hm out of our 14 surviving players it seems unlikely the wolves had to have a part in this, and since ark was the first choice it seems even more unlikely that the wolves were involved with the 2nd bandwagon to try to protect him. Whoever we vote for, if you guys think it’s a good idea i will check their alignment tonight. Vote wisely.

Topperfalkon for now.

/me lowers a basket thereof

I believe we are probably dealing with a wolf or two who know what they’re doing. If lysk went down then I would bet they’re aiming at veteran players, or, the wolves used a random number generator again.

I was pretty sure Lysk was a human yesterday. The way he formulated his post just was too natural.
Maybe that was the reason he got night killed, as he probably wouldn’t be lynchabel during the day.

And no. My dice are tucked away. But I’m back to square one. But maybe that’s a good idea, because I’m out of any.

Thanks for reminding me. That was fun :smiley:

I’ll post my vote tomorrow after I think about it some more

Not the first time. Huh @LucasFIN, weren’t we both wolves at that time, you know, the good old days? Since you have experience how would a human and wolf medic act?

I guess we will have to leave him alive. Though I do remember using that as an excuse for looking like a lynch trap by wolves, when the medic was a wolf.

In another paralel universe.

But I am confirming my contact with you, so Topperfalkon is my lynch of the day. For being the next possible choice for TerranAmbassador to lynch(yesterday). Topper and Matt were in the same position. Topper probably voted for Matt when he noticed this.

Note I kept my vote on Arkenbrien, because he kept his vote on Mattk50.

[edit] Oh and here is an offer to a possible second Medic(alignment revealer), if you are a human medic then I doubt that we have two human medics, in which case you should vote to lynch Mattk50. Note that we will demand a dissection afterwards, no excuses.

oops i read an @LyskTrevise as a vote, it darkens the text a bit so it almost looks bolded, sorry for that.

I somewhat doubt there is another medic out there but if it’s a wolf i doubt they’d be so willing to screw themselves over like that, so it seems unlikely they will come forward.

As Noble crawled out of his tent he was unsurprised to see the commotion of Antemera’s wrath. “It is as I warned!”, Noble shouted to the crowd, " today you must repent before the almighty or this cancer will never heal."

Nothing to add yet, hopefully other night roles will have shed some more light.

Going off the hunch that the wolves have some veterans I’m going to vote for Lomsor

I feel lysk may have called out a wolf in his post and payed the price. PLUS Topper, Lomsor, and myself are all seasoned players, which, again fits the bill. I’ll refrain from voting for Topper in fear of us possibly losing another human and more information, and it would be silly to vote for myself :smile: