I thought we had untill midnight tonight? I’ve been at work and out for the past 10 hours
I’m afraid it is midnight 
In the future if anyone feels they’re likely to need a day extension please ask in advance, I’m usually happy to extend days out to 72 hours for basically any request!
time zones
It’s only 6pm for silly me. Woulda came out of this alive too. Good luck without me humans.
In fairness, I explicitly specified the timezone when I requested the extension. Apologies. Anyway, now I must sleep in RL
I had some crazy cool RP planned, but I didn’t finish in time it seems. Since I don’t want to risk “sudden wrathful god death”, without further due, here is The Wolf Game Soundtrack - Day2: Funeral for Three
Cybercritic awoke early in the morning; his job as undertaker had suddenly become a lot busier recently and he had a lot of work to do today! He walked downstairs to get some breakfast and flicked the switch on the wall to ignite the crematory furnace as he passed by. He put on a record of funeral music, turned it up loud and started preparing some porridge.
The record finished just as he was lifting the first spoonful to his mouth. He paused for a second, there seemed to be a strange noise coming from the adjoining crematorium… perhaps… OH MY GOD IS THAT SCREAMING? He jumped up and ran to the door, fumbling with the keys in the lock and then ran around the side of the house into the crematorium. Once inside he hit the big red button to extinguish the furnace and pulled open the door. He was too late… inside was a horribly burned body, hands twisted round the inside of the door mechanism in a futile attempt to escape.
News spread fast around the village and a crowd gathered in the crematorium. The body was difficult to identify, but going from the build it was clear that Enginish had been murdered.
Eventually, after starting to argue about who to lynch a message was delivered from Mattk50 in the well, it read:
I have dissected the body of Cise which was delivered to me last night: He was a werewolf!
It Is Now Daytime, Day 3
Cast your votes for who to lynch for the death of @Enginish
Cise was a werewolf
Mattk50 is the medic (still)
The day will end in ~68 hours (Wedsnesday, 20:00 UTC)
Well shit fuck.
Explain.
I cannot explain myself better than I already have. I stick by what I told you during the night.
[quote]For me, it was a case of not knowing who to vote for. I’m fair convinced that either Cise, Lomsor, or Xamino is/was a wolf, but all are/were more or less equally suspicious in my eyes.
I felt like I couldn’t vote, but had to, especially after Pendrokar called me out for not voting.
As for what drove my specific choice:
I honestly couldn’t vote for Cise for making the same leap of logic that I did (him being ON the list is half the reason I suspected him in the first place), and Xamino’s role is potentially useful, no matter how suspicious it seems to me.
I was not lying when I said that I had nothing to add in the thread. Yesterday threw me completely out of whack.[/quote]
I vote Pendrokar for now.
Pendrokar
I’m back in London now.
Thanks @martindevans for reorganising the times over the weekend.
I’m with-holding my vote until a little later in the day.
Of course, technically cybercritic is responsible for this murder, according to the RP…but I expect that wasn’t entirely intentional.
Well, someone else raided his home and a put a bound and gagged Enginish into his furnace (which is turned on every morning). I’m not sure I’d say it’s his fault.
i.e. I have to pick someone for my RP sections in the morning to discover the corpse, please don’t read into that!
Also: I’m going to extend this day out so it ends at the usual time again (20:00, wednesday).
Oh, I recognise that. Just making the point that he was “technically” responsible. Of course, he might have also actually been responsible too, we don’t know.
So like, as far as RP goes, this town is kinda insane. We throw our dead in the village water supply for a well dweller to dissect the body, then presumably hoist it back out to burn it.
This is actually rather tame for one of this forum’s wolf games, by my reckoning.
Make of that what you will.
I am seriously surprised to still be alive.
@Skyentist, I want some explanations!
EDIT: Vote removed, but I still want some explanations.
Was getting worried i made the wrong call calling cise out yesterday based just on some odd behavior. Glad my hunch was right, bit pleased with myself that i spotted that, moving on… As the person to first call out cise, and then also dissect him i hope that puts me in a pretty solid position of trust, at the very least. If anyone has some vital info to the humans… it may be worthwhile to send it to me to see if we can work together, if you think you can trust me.
As the other vote target, i think lomsor is also somewhat cleared. Cise said he would have survived, it probably meant he was going to try to shift the vote over to lomsor though some announcement. It is unlikely they would have wanted another wolf lynched. To a lesser degree, im less suspicious of lucas, xamino, and cybercritic (in that order) as they voted for cise early, and xamino had his day one role reveal.
There’s also info we can glean from enginish being human, but not a whole lot strikes me as important. All i can think of is that while enginish was human, we was probably in contact with king cosmos to some degree, so perhaps cosmos followed enginish’s vote only to gain further trust.
IMO, the people who voted for cise late are suspicious. perhaps wolves trying to save face? then again, cise said he had some kind of plan beforehand, meaning maybe they didnt intend that outcome. and the move of votes from lomsor to cise was rather rapid. Im more inclined to go after either krishna, pendroka, terranambassador, or sky. Any of those 4 would make a fine lynching for today. All four of you should defend yourself very thoroughly, else it be seen as an attempt to subvert our investigation!
I choose Pendrokar. The way he reacted to his pm with me being revealed the other day felt a bit suspicious, so better him than one of the others.
Cybercritic was pacing up and down the crematory, his hands shaking, room was full of cigarette smoke, the smell of burnt human flesh still in the air. He thought about @Enginish charred dead body, how the wolves came into the building and effortlessly prepared their murder. Could he have done something different, he’s been pushing that button every morning for the last 10 years, no there was nothing that could have been done. It’s just too horrifying of blaming yourself for such a brutal death.
I think we might have some more wolves in that batch…
Would be nice to hear from Pendrokar since according to his profile he was “Seen just now”.
Oh boy. I guess that real life friendship has been biting Trevise and Cise quite some time in Wolf games, heh.
Pendrokar takes a look at Matt’s well at which point Matt points the finger at him. “There he is. Pendrokar is a wolf he acts suspicious!”. Pendrokar became utterly dumbfounded: “Yeah, suspicious and stupid. I’ve heard that some have tried vampire blood, but it seems you’ve had too much Werewolf blood. You’re drunk Mattk50, call me when your sober. Like Xamino has.” - In reference to suspicious PMs of great suspicion about his suspicions.
Later will examine and analyse, with the new revelation, all of the 200+ posts and declare my vote.