No, this is too good. I have never been as excited for martin’s RP for this.

No, this is too good. I have never been as excited for martin’s RP for this.

Seriously guys? Wtf? If you both want to die I guess we can make short work of it. Xamino shooting one and then just lynch the other.
Or is it that the wolves are giving up? Do I smell some wolf dejection?
Really interesting reading the PMs Lucas!
As for TerranAmbassador he has been very passive this game, which 1. I believe is not typical of him and 2. is the same tactic cise used. This could point to him having a special role he does not want to disclose, but more so to him being a wolf IMO.
While Skyentists explanation seems plausible, I wouldn’t write him off just yet. Going with the bandwagon only benefits the wolves I believe. I wouldn’t say that ties are always bad for humans (first day must be OK for a tie right?), but yes, especially as we do have some information now, a tie are does not help us. Being as passive is also a pretty common wolf-sign but then again both terran and noble are also being rather passive, so I don’t know how much that really means.
I’m quite curious about Pendrokars alignment. He doesn’t say that he is human, only that he is not none human (whatever that means) and that he has the same primary objective as cise. I was think he might be the sibling/lover role together with cise, but as far as I know, siblings/lovers perish together, so that doesn’t seem to be it.
But that is not really relevant, since even if he is human, he has the same primary objective as cise, i.e. the wolves, making him dangerous.
Therefore I vote Pendrokar
A possible seer could potentially gain more information but on the whole I agree.
@Krishna
You were probably just reading the PMs, since I explained regarding those “objectives”. To further clarify. Players believe the primary objective is to defeat the opposing team, when it is really to survive, since you get no credit for whatever achievements are done during the whole game.
I am a roleless human. I had explained the term “non human” in a last sentence of a post.
But it would be great move if I and Terran were both wolves. Still can’t say 100% that he is no wolf, that move just seemed too good. It would fit nicely, me avoiding Terran, hopping on the bandwagon, act suprised on his suppuku and then do a suppuku on myself. People would be dumbfounded and cancel their votes.
I’m giving up, because there is no way for me to persuade you to lynch anyone other than Terran and his move is too good.
You could have tried to defend yourself … pointing fingers just is … and than that last move … man …
Shakes head …
This is more than I can handle, thought cybercritic, these people are moaning of suicide while I fear for my life. One of these bandwagons contains the wolves for sure, they plot with whispers and their votes. I have had enough, learn of my witchery for I have stolen Xamino’s soul and with that soul came a gun. Let’s see if the suicidal maniac is a wolf.
@martindevans, please confirm.
The crowd watched in shock as TerranAmbass stumbled backwards, clutching his chest. As town guard he’d seen his fair share of violence, he’d been stabbed and beaten countless times… but this time felt different… he could feel himself fading out and he knew that this time he was done for. Even as he was gasping his last a rage rose up from deep inside and all he could think about was that damned fool Pendrokar! The stupid peasant was clearly a wolf and should DIE FOR IT. No one reacted in time to stop TerranAmbass pulling out a dagger from the hidden scabbard on his back and plunging it into Pendrokar’s heart.
The two men collapsed onto the floor together in a slowly expanding pool of blood.
TerranAmbass is dead, killed by cybercritic.
Pendrokar is dead, killed by TerranAmbass
I… what?
Well, I WAS going to RP for my death, but Martin’s post is so creepily similar to what I had planned that I’m just going to adopt it.
Later guys.
Huh. Extension anyone? Too late? Okay. I’ll go ahead and vote for someone else I suspect:
I’d explain, but… time’s up. Sorry! Basically: voting patterns.
Lucas you evil beast, look at what you made me do, those two were nothing but brothers. Explain to the mob, explain, I demand.
If anything, for inciting the killing of two probable humans in one fell swoop.
Though, honestly you’re just as culpable in this @cybercritic.
Note: this should really be a reply to @cybercritic’s post, rather than xamino, but his post came through mid-post and caused me to change vote
Im posting from my phone, but I literally stopped everything I was doing on campus just to say that was Wolf Game Most Epic Moments #1. Hope that isn’t against the rules to say. That was cool.
Topperfalkon
Or Cyber … or whoever.
Stop trying to kill Lucas , man stop being so damn obvious!
Pendrokar was probably Wolf. This is wolf action. I don’t know if the wolfs were behind or in front of the barrel but definitely involved. One way or another. The defence of both individuals was ridiculous cheap.
Ok, everyone, lets take a deep breath.
(The song of today was coming along just fine… and now this happens, I’ll have to rewrite it completely)
I’m fairly sure this is the first time I voted against him. I don’t see why you should be so confident of his innocence.
Who would you suggest I vote against?
Or why don’t we not kill any more people tonight, and have Pendrokar dissected? That way we’ll know for sure if he was a wolf. Matt is still with us, right?
Well, if he isn’t innocent we’ll know by tomorow.
But at the moment I had to tie this fast shot. Now just after the two kills!?
From: “Good lets kill Lucas!” to “Oh no lets not kill anyone!”
Yeah pretty obvious when you ask me.
Man, I sleep in and when I wake up everything has changed. Ummm, because my primary suspect is dead now I’m just gonna have to vote for my Number two on my suspect list until I have a chance to read everything. Christ shit got real.
Topperfalkon
I find it really interesting that we have had really split votes most times. Either we are constantly hitting wolves or we are just making fools of ourselves.
@cybercritic, how come you choose to, presumably, follow Lucas on this?
EDIT: as far as I know you had no votes on you. However that PM seems rather aggressive, which makes me believe that either Lucas knows something about you/have a catch on you, OR you simply made it up?
RP and music incoming…
Wow. I’m glad I decided to check the thread before class starts. So it appeared Lucas pressured cybercritic into shooting TA…probably because Lucas is a wolf and saw it as an easy kill which turned out as a double(assuming pendrokar was human)! Great for the wolves…for this reason I’m voting LucasFin
He indirectly caused the death of one human and possibly a second(do we know for sure pendrokar wasn’t a wolf?) Seems like a great play from a wolf’s end…
I wasn’t following Lucas, if anything I found his conversation with me as threatening, he stays cool, takes time to reply to the PMs, he seems to have had contact with a few people and he seems very comfortable in his position, like there is no threat on him. Also his participation has been minimal, most of his posts are vote tallies.
Tie this in with his “vision” that 3 of us are wolves and it just seems like such a nice cleaning operation. He hasn’t said a word since the double loss. And he conveniently went offline an hour ago just after the shots.