I tried checking the data a few times, at the end of the day it’s still starring at a list in notepad, if I’m alive tomorrow Excel might come into play.
In truth, I don’t like it too. But we only have around 8 hours left. So in the choice between Lysk and Xamino, I rather have Xamino go down. The other suspicion would be dekaku, who seemingly did a supposed ‘favor’ to Lysk by voting randomly.
So if I die, what will you gain from me being a loyal human? Has anyone thought on that yet? I mean sure, if you want to just lynch me for being active, go ahead, but any loyal human should at least think before acting what they’ll do with the information.
I would like to hear the case for Xamino being a wolf, I don’t think there is much evidence at this point, if we are gonna lynch because there is no other hard suspect, we might as well lynch one of the less active people?
I just wanted to make it abundantly clear to lysk that it is foolish to gauge peoples activity solely based on their lynch votes, as the only thing I’ve missed to do was to give said lynchvotes.
Oh, so turns out it is a different matter if we start with you first? Make up your mind and at least vote for somebody, that will make your death more meaningful, might be even save your life. But instead you raised your thesis, waited for a little band wagon, then jumped on it, then backtracked by retracting the vote. Your making me confused and therefore angry, which is another reason why I keep my vote on you.
I think your voting information is presented a bit tinted (by using terms that imply negativeness, like top 3 chaos makers), also saying that someone skipped lynch vote is a bit meh when the day ended.
Apart from that, I think it is a good way to spot the most agressive players. Maybe add another list with most nominated people?
@NobleBrutus: Do you want to join me in repairing the Radar?
Going for repairs solo is to dangerous…
@Lynch Votes:
So we are about to kill Xamino because he started a theory?
Can we please not kill the Med Bay Crew only because nobody had a good idea who else is a good Target.
One lynch + one wolf kill in the night and nobody will ever be able to trust our only source of information…
I’m starting to repeat myself:
Enginish doesn’t tell us what CIC does where he ninjaed in last day
Enginish is alone in a system (dangerous)
There is one theory that puts him in a wolf connection - he hasn’t even commented it
What would you call the “chaos” list, I thought it was a little humorous and that people would understand. Also not sure what you mean about the skipping, I suppose you are referring to yourself not having voted for lynching on day1 and day2 and there is some problem with showing that?
And the list with most nominated people was posted, I’m guessing you mean nominated for a lynch, that was the “3top most voted for people” list.
What exactly is your theory if you don’t mind sharing? It will help create discussion, and in the event of an untimely death could help us figure out who the wolves are later.
In more important news, Enginish has revealed to me privately the information regarding CIC. I have to say, that it is indeed powerful if the wolves don’t know about it, and only in that instance is it useful. Therefore I must back his decision to keep it hidden for now. Of course, he could be lying to me, but I’ve just had a very interesting conversation with him about the whole situation today and I’m willing to take my chances.
In accordance with my last post, in which I stated:
I am switching my vote today away from Xamino. He has been creating discussion and participating today, and that’s enough for me… for now. Also, hes been pretty adamant that if I’m lynched he should be killed the next day if I’m human, which says to me that he probably is human as well. But maybe its just clever wolf bluffing too, idk.
In his defense, he repeatedly seemed hesitant to vote at all, including previous days. I prefer not to kill those who are making discussion, which his theory has had the effect of doing so, regardless of its accuracy.
Therefore, I propose we lynch Topperfalkon. And I propose it on these grounds:
Opposition to 2-way split which was agreed upon by the majority and with good reason on day
repeatedly claiming that no lynch was a good option for us (see post #102)
His eagerness last night to shut down a system ( one of which was CQ, which he claimed he didn’t know was solo occupied until I pointed it out to him).
I also base this on sad conversation with enginish that I mentioned, and this is what swayed me the most. I can try to post some stuff from it, but it was a text message conversation, so would be hard to transcribe.
Full disclosure, I also voted to shut down CIC, but this was after toppers post, and here is my post on the matter:
And finally, @Topperfalkon please defend yourself. Hopefully you have enough time before the day ends, this day has kind of dragged on for ages, but I know its day time in the UK right now so I think you should see this in time. I hope.
@Arkenbrien no that hasn’t been working for me, I’ve tried closing the window and logging back in, etc, it doesn’t work. And even if it says im logged in it doesn’t let me post.
Just in case, what I meant by closing the box/window was to close the actual pop-up dialogue box, not the browser tab or browser.
Although, I do most of my internet stuff on my macbook. So maybe for some weird reason that changes things. I have Firefox 41.0.1 btw.
In any case, maybe another day extension is needed so that Topper can defend himself. I don’t really want a lynch without a fair hearing @martindevans.
As my original reasoning for voting for Xamino was solely based on the withdraw from his position and the tie breaker, I’m changing my vote to no vote… for now. This day is getting weirder.
I don’t want to leave the day with another no vote. One was bad enough, but RL will do that to you sometimes. I’ll come to my conclusion and post later this evening.
I’m going to try to summarize the day. Excuse my thinking out loud, and the format might not be very organized. Also, this is going to be a huge post. sry.
Plot:
Starting right out, Mattk50 was not a wolf, which @Nos_Fi stated, and was confirmed by @xamino. Sonar and generator and CQ had it’s function confirmed. Lysk was scanned by CQ, which he was in. Lysk revealed that CIC was shut down, and also says that he doesn’t know what CIC actually does. An interesting observation from days 1+2 voting paterns:[quote=“cybercritic, post:270, topic:1011, full:true”]
Here is the final lynch vote groupings, people in italic are dead.
Starting off a firestorm, xamino sees these two groups, based on simple feeling:
Lysk defends himself on the issue of the CQ scan on him which he says that everybody agreed that it wouldn’t prove anything. @TerranAbassstill hasn’t showed up :’( .
Cybercritic states his own theory about how lysk is his prime suspect, post #288. At this point, NobleBrutus and Pendrokar official join the game. Topper points out that if he gets lynched, lysk would have sole control of the generator. However, Enginish shortly there after votes for lysk, not because of xamino’s theory as far as I can tell, but rather because he doesn’t like topper or lysk, and because lysk already had a vote on him, he voted for lysk. Sane explains his vote on Mattk50 on day one as ritual, much like my vote on TA. Sane states that the CQ is useless if a wolf knows who is being scanned. Keith almost gets threatened with a violent death by cybercritic.
It is at this point, on post #304, that xamino formally votes for lysk. So I have a question for @xamino: why the wait?
Xamino states that he is a viable lynch target, and states that the med bay should be used regardless. The med bay has 2 uses left. Lysk posts via Enginish because of ongoing log-on issues. Lysk defends himself again and calls xamino’s theory a load of bunk, and talks about why, post#312. He counter votes for Xamino. Lysk is able to post, and posts massive post# 314. One interesting observation is that everybody who voted for Matt on day one is now voting for him.
Cybercritic makes voting pattern list on post# 320. @cybercritic what is meant by negative/neutral/postive votes?
Nos_Fi states again that Enginish should be killed, because he’s been less active and cooperative.
cybercritic notes make another voting pattern based on people who voted, post #328.@cybercritic I found an error, based on my vote. I abstained day 2 just because I couldn’t find time to make a vote on anybody, however I did vote for TA on day one. Pen and cyber both say that xamino is not a good choice. Cyber makes another list for 3top most voted people (with 4 poeple in it). Cyber makes another list (seriously, what is it with you and lists?).
Nos_Fi notes again that Enginish hasn’t said what the CIC does, and that he is alone in the system. He really wants to kill him.
Lysk has reavealed that Enginish has revealed the function of the CIC to him. By his account, it is a powerful system.
Lysk draws these reasons for voting for Toperfalkon:
Lysk calls on basically everybody to vote on Topper. Enginish and Xamino vote for Topper.
Replacements:
Terran => Noble brutus
JBT => Pendrokar
Repairs, in order of time given:
xamino: Propulsion
dekaku: Propulsion
Topper: Helicopter Bay
Cyber: Weapons Locker
Enginish: Helicopter Bay
Lysk: Weapons Locker
Nos_Fi: Radar
Lomsor: Helicopter Bay
Sane: Weapons Locker
Arkenbrien: weapons locker
Pendrokar: Helicopter Bay
NobleBrutus: Radar
Votes, in order of time given and brief reason:
(number reveals the vote number)
1 Topper: Enginish , because of time before system reveal.
1 Nos_Fi: Enginish, because of suspected wolfish behaviour in CQ
1 Cybercritic: Lysk post# 288, a big theory
1 Enginish: Lysk, because of powering down the CIC.
1 Arkenbrien: Lysk, because of Xamino’s theory, post# 285.
1 Xamino: Lysk, because of his own theory, post# 285
1 Pendrokar: Xamino reasoning later givent on post#316
1 Lysk: Xamino, counter vote.
2 Xamino: No Vote
1 dekaku: Topper, because he’s been accused a lot, appeasing lysk.
2 Enginish: Xamino, because he’s better than lysk?
2 Arkenbrien: xamino, because xamino’s step down.
2 Lysk: Topper, 4 reasons
3 Enginish: Topper, Lysk’s 4 reasons.
3 Arkenbrien: No Vote, needs time to sort out what’s going on.
3 Xamino: Topper, trying to save life and Lysks’ 4 reasons.
Okay, I think that does it. Let’s see how this turns out…