The Wolf Game - SS Black Swan - Day 6 - Everybody Dies, Traitors Win

Which I’m trying to change today exactly because of that.

I like a lot of posts. Specifically those I think add stuff to the discussion, or are funny, etc. That doesn’t specifically mean I agree with something you wrote. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now we’re getting somewhere. As I stated above, this is all fishy. I actually kind of agree with you on this.

No no, you missed my edit post below, I meant The_Sane and Cybercritic. I realized only after posting that that was going to be interpreted the wrong way.

Actually, that was my role in previous games…

You’ve convinced me not to lynch you tonight, my theories aren’t solid enough. So, what do we do now? No vote.

Actually no. I hadn’t and still have not properly read all posts of the thread so had to go on a quick pick. The word of today is loyalty. If you search ‘loyal’ in this thread, then you find Lysk being the first to mention it. Sure, everyone is human aboard this ship. There is just the loyalists and the traitors.

My latests suspicion on Xamino comes from the fact that he simply ‘raises’ his suspicion thesis and does not act upon it. Instead waits for someone like cybercritic to supposedly reaffirm his assessment. Yet still acts it is just a theory, regardless if it is about killing the most active player.

Then quickly Xamino’s thesis just comes down to simply finding out which one of them is human.

I call upon Enginish to retract his self-defense vote.

Honestly, I have no clue. I’ve spent most of the game explaining away to people that I’m not a wolf during the dying moments of the day, and only during day one have I actually been able to analyze people. But I’m most suspicious of @dekaku (inactivity), @Enginish (refusal to yield information, and last second ninja of CIC and CQ also happened in the dying seconds of the day once again.), and @Nos_Fi, who although new has made only a scant few posts but has been following the game seemingly closely. Obviously since none of them have said much I don’t have much to go on. I guess @Arkenbrien can be included in this as well.

If you have any other way of giving us loyal humans any further information that can help us towards winning, then please do post it.

So I’m going to sleep now and I hope to check back in sooner than normal to see whats been going on in the thread… I think I’ve provided more than enough answers to any questions but if anyone has anything else theyd like to throw at me for good measure nows the time…

This took a while, I hope it has some use. People in italic are dead, only facts are presented.

Day 1
mattk-lysk (negative-vote)
xamino-kreydis (neutral-RP)
lysk-topper (negative-vote)
mattk-topper (negative-vote)
xamino-kreydis (positive-no vote)
critic-lysk (negative-vote)
skyenist-critic (negative-vote)
topper-lysk (negative-vote)
lysk-critic (negative-vote)
topper-lysk (positive-no vote)
topper-kreydis (negative-vote)
skyenist-kreydis (negative-vote)
king-kreydis (negative-vote)

joint vote associations day1
matt+critic+topper (lysk vote)
xamino+topper+skyenist (kreydis vote)
lysk+matt (topper vote)
skyenist+lysk (critic vote)

lynching day1
kreydis lynched - Topper+skyenist+king
kreydis -no system

Day 2
Sane-critic (negative-vote)
critic-Sane (negative-vote)
lysk-critic (negative-vote)
critic-Topper (negative-vote)
Topper-critic (negative-vote)
xamino-xamino (neutral-no vote)
lomsor-Sane (negative-vote)
Sane-lomsor (negative-vote)
matt-lysk (negative-vote)
critic-lysk (negative-vote)
topper-critic(positive-no vote)
lysk-matt (negative-vote)
lomsor-matt (negative-vote)
enginish-matt(negative-vote)
topper-enginish(negative-vote)
xamino-sane(negative-vote)
king-matt(negative-vote)

joint vote associations day2
sane+lysk+topper (critic vote)
critic+lomsor+xamino (sane vote)
matt+critic (lysk vote)
lysk+lomsor+enginish+king (matt vote)

lynching day2
matt lynched - lysk+lomsor+enginish+king
matt - Propulsion with skyenist+xamino+sane+ark+lomsor+topper

Day 3
topper-enginish (negative-vote)
nos-enginish (negative-vote)
critic-lysk (negative-vote)
enginish-lysk (negative-vote)
ark-lysk (negative-vote)
xamino-lysk (negative-vote)
pendrokar-xamino (negative-vote)
lysk-xamino (negative-vote)
xamino-lysk (positive-no vote)

joint vote associations day3
topper+nos (enginish vote)
critic+enginish+ark+xamino (lysk vote)
pendrokar+lysk (xamino vote)

1 Like

We have a lot of posts but only very few theories. Not much to go on.
My one was built on many guesses but i will stick to it:
Enginish and Lysk are on top on my kill list at the moment.

But I think we should kill Enginish first.
If he turns out to be a wolf then we can kill Lysk tomorrow.
If he is not a wolf then the theory is busted.

I would prefer to kill the person first that is less active and less cooperative.

Honestly I have no idea why this works, but all I did was after I hit the ‘log on’ button, I hit the X in the upper right (closing the window), then clicked the community (forum) button, bringing me to the forums. For whatever reason, I was logged on. I logged off and tried to get back on, and this method worked again. It’s probably a bug that prevents the “log on” button from closing/refreshing and redirecting to the forums.

I wouldn’t say that I am inactive, but thank you for your input. Anyway, my main problem is, that by the time voting enters the hot phase with people making good points about voting for/against other people, I am usually already asleep. I don’t want to make uninformed votes that leads to lynching the wrong one (like mattk50), let it be that case, time for uneducated guess at topperfalkon, because he’s been accused a lot. Happy now Lysk?

Well, in my defense, I haven’t all the time in the world. College tends to do that.


Anyways, I’m now suspicious of both of you, although it seems a lot of that suspicion had to do with

However, I don’t think you can’t both be wolves. It seems stupid to rely on a chance second day extension to cause all this turmoil.

Time is short, and I have to eat something ane leave for class in 45.

I’m not sure exactly who to vote for. But removing my vote from lysk would put the game in a triple tie (If I voted for topper it would be a quadruple tie) (according to the chart above + recent events).

So basically, it comes down to Xamino and Lysk.

Xamino has backed down from his initial claim. I’m sure there’s a wolf or two involved in today’s events, but I’m going to vote for Xamino.


Let’s hope I’m right.

1 Like

Wow I completely forgot to finish that sentence. Anyways, I’m not quite sure where I wanted to go with that. :grimacing:

When I have more time, I’ll clarify what I meant to say.

Welp, another class.

I will, but I don’t think Xamino is a good target. I’d strongly prefer we switch to somewhere else.

As for the ninja switch, I made it clear during that day that I thought sole control of a system was a good idea. I switched when dekaku and arkenbrien voted for sonar as well. As for the last-minute aspect, I was watching the Martian with cosmos (great movie) and we both switched our votes when we got out.
I’d also like to remind everyone that I’m still in danger of being killed and my priority is protecting my own life.

1 Like

I was thinking of how to produce some more unbiased information from the voting data, this is the result.

top3 chaos makers (people that voted the most)
topper - 7 votes
xamino - 6 votes
lysk+critic - 5 votes

live people that skipped lynch votes (RP excluded)
ark - day1 + day2
dekaku - day1 + day2
nos - day1 + day2
lomsor - day1 + day3
sane - day1 + day3
enginish - day1

top3 most connected people
lysk - 8 - matt+sane+topper+lomsor+enginish+king+pendrokar+ark
topper - 7 - matt+critic+xamino+skyenist+sane+lysk+nos
critic - 6 - matt+topper+lomsor+xamino+enginish+ark
enginish - 6 - lysk+lomsor+king+critic+ark+xamino

I tried checking the data a few times, at the end of the day it’s still starring at a list in notepad, if I’m alive tomorrow Excel might come into play.

In truth, I don’t like it too. But we only have around 8 hours left. So in the choice between Lysk and Xamino, I rather have Xamino go down. The other suspicion would be dekaku, who seemingly did a supposed ‘favor’ to Lysk by voting randomly.

So if I die, what will you gain from me being a loyal human? Has anyone thought on that yet? I mean sure, if you want to just lynch me for being active, go ahead, but any loyal human should at least think before acting what they’ll do with the information.

1 Like

I would like to hear the case for Xamino being a wolf, I don’t think there is much evidence at this point, if we are gonna lynch because there is no other hard suspect, we might as well lynch one of the less active people?

1 Like

I just wanted to make it abundantly clear to lysk that it is foolish to gauge peoples activity solely based on their lynch votes, as the only thing I’ve missed to do was to give said lynchvotes.

3top most voted for people
lysk - 6 - matt+critic+topper+enginish+ark+xamino
kreydis - 4 - xamino+topper+skyenist+king
critic - 4 - skyenist+lysk+sane+topper
matt - 4 - lysk+lomsor+enginish+king

Oh, so turns out it is a different matter if we start with you first? Make up your mind and at least vote for somebody, that will make your death more meaningful, might be even save your life. But instead you raised your thesis, waited for a little band wagon, then jumped on it, then backtracked by retracting the vote. Your making me confused and therefore angry, which is another reason why I keep my vote on you.