Keith, be careful, we lynch and murder in this thread. 
Eh this will take some more time⦠100/300+
{The Emperor requested a search party for finding JackBootedThug. The search party found him and he simply said:}
{Trust is a weakness. Loyalty is an illusion.}
{He then proceeded to remove his Mission Impossible style masked revealing Pendrokar, The Quadruple Agent.}
Sorry about the disguise. Just wanted to prove the insecurity of this system. Now if you excuse me, I have a lot of catching up to do.
Latest Firefox, username/pword.
It was this morning, though. Might have been an isolated incident.
EDIT: Nope.
What happens is, I log out, and try to log back in, and the dialogue box pops up. I enter in name/pword, and hit log on. Nothing happens, but when I close the box and go to community, it says Iām logged on.
My guess is that something is simply stopping the site to close the box and redirect, since I do actually log on when I refresh/go to forum.
I guess this is the part where I restate that what I posted was a theory? And that I posted it because no one else was posting theories? If Lysk isnāt a wolf I guess Iām next to be lynched, which would only be fair, but well⦠Iām human.
No risk no fun? LyskTrevise.
Of course. If anything else, we may gain some useful info.
Of course, I would be part of this useful info, joining in on the ābandwagonā 
Oh boy, Iād say you need 3 hours just to comprehend the whole 250 game posts. So I did a quick look and Iāve had enough. So all I am going to say that Lysk has been way too helpful/active for a wolf.
I was at the ISS game, so I can understand Enginishās position, it is not something a wolf would die for. Definitely not this early. Enginishās vote seems like self-defence than anything else.
So you are saying your are not part of the⦠crew?
Lynchvote Xamino
Repairing Helicopter Bay
⦠was that a Freudian slip?
(Also, lol at āFloridianā autocorrect.) 
Thinking about it, human is pretty ubiquitous as āthe good guyā in these games. So maybe it was just a mistake.
Well, you guys have two options if you are acting on my thesis. Lynch me or LyskTrevise. Whomever you lynch you should check the alignment. Ideally this means more people in the medical bay.
If you lynch me Iāll turn out to be human / crew / non-wolf. If you lynch Lysk and he turns out human you can still lynch me, in which case I cost us two lynches (and Iāll still turn out to be human). If he turns out wolf⦠well, here is hoping. 
Iām not sure what I would have to gain if Lysk doesnāt turn out to be wolf. Youāll obviously have to / should lynch me next then.
Lysk is having some problems posting, so he asked me to post this on his behalf.
Day Extended By +24 Hours
Once again, Iāve got to extend the day due to forum troubles. Lysk contacted me on steam to say he cannot sign in to the forums at all D:
Hi, @Arkenbrien ⦠Maybe you could tell me what you did to get around your problem? I have this same issue. I am using firefox and login/pw as well and am posting this from internet explorer (which I switched to specifically just to see if I can make this post⦠which is seems I can.) Any help appreciated.
What the heck does that even mean? You have refused to vote in any meaningful way all game, which is the most wolf-like manner of all if you ask me. Refusal to participate removes any suspicions of yourself and keeping attention off of you, while at the same time providing no hints to your alignment one way or the other⦠I on the other hand have been actively working and providing theories all gameā¦
Really? Dude. Everyone here that played ISS Relatively fast will tell you (yourself included should realize this) that that game was fucked from the start in part because the wolves, mattk50 in particular, expertly manipulated the subsystems. I specifically didnāt state that Mattk50 was dangerous, I said the SUBSYSTEMs were dangerous. In fact, you yourself liked that very posted along with skyentist.
wat. So youāre holding me accountable for the actions of Sane, who has a well recognized pattern of voting for Mattk50 and vice versa in almost every game? I donāt see your logicā¦
Yeah, after Cybercritic and Mattk50 both piled onto me with four hours remaining in the day to form a majority vote while the rest of you, yourself included, sat back with your thumbs up your arses because you didnāt want to make the hard decisions about who we humans should lynch in order to find out who the wolves are. That situation was the result of your inaction, not my malicious intent. I was FORCED to vote for him if I didnāt want to die. AND he gave NO reasons for voting for me, twice! Youāll also note that many of the same people who voted for Matt are now voting for me⦠What changed their heart, you might wonder?
What. So now youāre saying Cyber and I are both wolves? What? I nearly had Cyber lynched excepting the final few hours of that day, why the hell would I want Cyber dead if we were somehow working together? Thatās preposterous and I KNOW cyber and I will agree on that one.
I wont speak for Sane, but I gave very good and thought out reasoning for all of my votes including the ones against Cybercriticā¦
For more info, refer to my post #147 and read the pastebin conversation I had with Topper and Skyentist during night one.
And again today⦠I donāt get it. Both days have seen almost no voting except for in the final hours, none of which can be blamed on me, given that Iāve been discussing and voting almost non-stop since the game went live.
And this is incriminating how exactly? There have been basically no votes from anyone this game because people are pussyfooting around in the shadows.
Again, I donāt see how this incriminates me. In fact, it further proves that my arguments have been sufficiently valid enough to prove my humanness with reasonable successā¦
Do you even read my posts at all I wonder? I suspect you donāt.
Why donāt you ask King Cosmos how useful he found it? Or Nos Fi? Or Enginish? Or anyone else? If there is one person on it, they are guaranteed to die that night unless they are a wolf. If they donāt die, and they arenāt a wolf, we still canāt believe their scans because they arenāt made public which means you could literally make up any number of scan results and pass them off as truths. If you have multiple people on the system, then you cant trust the other one to not be a wolf, so thus the system is useless. I sincerely doubt you thought about this literally at all. In fact, I feel like you are just typing whatever pops into your head at any given moment just to vote for me.
And if I die today you will be in sole control of the generator, which is fairly convenient since you were so gung-o about shutting down a system last night⦠Not to mention all the stuff I called you out on during Day oneā¦
Youāre right, someone else should join it that way your trigger happy ass canāt have access to a gun, because knowing you, you would just shoot everyone in the game.
In fairness, we all basically knew immediately what it did from the outset, which is why it was voted for in the first placeā¦
Maybe so, and I was hesitant to do so of course, but I felt that CIC was probably extremely powerful (perhaps being able to coordinate a strike from friendly or enemy ships to destroy a system, or perhaps kill all of the occupants of said system. I didnāt think it was wise to let someone as clever as you be solo on CIC, given your unwillingness to come forward. But it is what it is now.
It seems sound? It is far from it.
First of all, the only contact I had with matt was me asking him if he was a wolf casually like I do with everyone I know in literally every game. I asked Enginish, I ask you, I asked matt. I usually ask Cise, but he didnāt want to play (although no matter what Cise says I always assume hes a wolf anyways). I donāt see how I can defend myself against what is basically a guess, and I donāt see why you should follow one eitherā¦
Well if youāre a wolf then you take out one of the most active and experienced players in the game still remaining⦠Thatās kind of a big deal, no?
Sorry for the humongous post. Funny how when everyone thinks the day is about to end there is a flurry of activity but never when there is time remaining⦠Suspicious, no? Please read and consider what Iāve said. I donāt think Xamino is a good lynch target today (surprisingly, I donāt think of myself as a good lynch target either >:l), and I have only voted for him in self defense. He has at least sparked discussion today (albeit at my expense⦠), which is better than I can say about most people this game.
It just occurred to me that I should probably vote for Xamino in a separate post because when I did vote for him I did so through Enginish, so to make it super-duper-official:
Xamino
Which Iām trying to change today exactly because of that.
I like a lot of posts. Specifically those I think add stuff to the discussion, or are funny, etc. That doesnāt specifically mean I agree with something you wrote. 
Now weāre getting somewhere. As I stated above, this is all fishy. I actually kind of agree with you on this.
No no, you missed my edit post below, I meant The_Sane and Cybercritic. I realized only after posting that that was going to be interpreted the wrong way.
Actually, that was my role in previous gamesā¦
Youāve convinced me not to lynch you tonight, my theories arenāt solid enough. So, what do we do now? No vote.
Actually no. I hadnāt and still have not properly read all posts of the thread so had to go on a quick pick. The word of today is loyalty. If you search āloyalā in this thread, then you find Lysk being the first to mention it. Sure, everyone is human aboard this ship. There is just the loyalists and the traitors.
My latests suspicion on Xamino comes from the fact that he simply āraisesā his suspicion thesis and does not act upon it. Instead waits for someone like cybercritic to supposedly reaffirm his assessment. Yet still acts it is just a theory, regardless if it is about killing the most active player.
Then quickly Xaminoās thesis just comes down to simply finding out which one of them is human.
I call upon Enginish to retract his self-defense vote.
Honestly, I have no clue. Iāve spent most of the game explaining away to people that Iām not a wolf during the dying moments of the day, and only during day one have I actually been able to analyze people. But Iām most suspicious of @dekaku (inactivity), @Enginish (refusal to yield information, and last second ninja of CIC and CQ also happened in the dying seconds of the day once again.), and @Nos_Fi, who although new has made only a scant few posts but has been following the game seemingly closely. Obviously since none of them have said much I donāt have much to go on. I guess @Arkenbrien can be included in this as well.
If you have any other way of giving us loyal humans any further information that can help us towards winning, then please do post it.
So Iām going to sleep now and I hope to check back in sooner than normal to see whats been going on in the thread⦠I think Iāve provided more than enough answers to any questions but if anyone has anything else theyd like to throw at me for good measure nows the timeā¦
This took a while, I hope it has some use. People in italic are dead, only facts are presented.
Day 1
mattk-lysk (negative-vote)
xamino-kreydis (neutral-RP)
lysk-topper (negative-vote)
mattk-topper (negative-vote)
xamino-kreydis (positive-no vote)
critic-lysk (negative-vote)
skyenist-critic (negative-vote)
topper-lysk (negative-vote)
lysk-critic (negative-vote)
topper-lysk (positive-no vote)
topper-kreydis (negative-vote)
skyenist-kreydis (negative-vote)
king-kreydis (negative-vote)
joint vote associations day1
matt+critic+topper (lysk vote)
xamino+topper+skyenist (kreydis vote)
lysk+matt (topper vote)
skyenist+lysk (critic vote)
lynching day1
kreydis lynched - Topper+skyenist+king
kreydis -no system
Day 2
Sane-critic (negative-vote)
critic-Sane (negative-vote)
lysk-critic (negative-vote)
critic-Topper (negative-vote)
Topper-critic (negative-vote)
xamino-xamino (neutral-no vote)
lomsor-Sane (negative-vote)
Sane-lomsor (negative-vote)
matt-lysk (negative-vote)
critic-lysk (negative-vote)
topper-critic(positive-no vote)
lysk-matt (negative-vote)
lomsor-matt (negative-vote)
enginish-matt(negative-vote)
topper-enginish(negative-vote)
xamino-sane(negative-vote)
king-matt(negative-vote)
joint vote associations day2
sane+lysk+topper (critic vote)
critic+lomsor+xamino (sane vote)
matt+critic (lysk vote)
lysk+lomsor+enginish+king (matt vote)
lynching day2
matt lynched - lysk+lomsor+enginish+king
matt - Propulsion with skyenist+xamino+sane+ark+lomsor+topper
Day 3
topper-enginish (negative-vote)
nos-enginish (negative-vote)
critic-lysk (negative-vote)
enginish-lysk (negative-vote)
ark-lysk (negative-vote)
xamino-lysk (negative-vote)
pendrokar-xamino (negative-vote)
lysk-xamino (negative-vote)
xamino-lysk (positive-no vote)
joint vote associations day3
topper+nos (enginish vote)
critic+enginish+ark+xamino (lysk vote)
pendrokar+lysk (xamino vote)