The Wolf Game - ISS Relatively Fast - Psychopaths Win!

All players reassigned to previous systems, Power Grid and Point Defence Array bolstered and Crew Quarters populated. 5 players assigned to their places randomly as below and using Martin’s ordering of systems to fill the places.

Lynch Compensator
xamino

Power Grid - Damaged
@King_Cosmos
Krishna
1. NEW - Pendrokar

Structural Integrity Field - Damaged
NONE

Point Defence Array - Damaged
NobleBrutus
LucasFIN

Medical Bay - Damaged
mattk50
Lomsor
LyskTrevise
Skyentist

Crew Quarters - Damaged
NEW
2. @The_Sane
3. @Cise
4. @Arkenbrien

13/13

EDIT: Updated

Hello I am here. I’m at work though, so will not post much now, more when I get home.

Some quick things.

  1. I didn’t vore for lynching the other day because I simply did not think anyone was suspicious enough, and I thought that the day would go on for a bit longer (I keep forgetting that there is no day extension this game).
  2. I’m having a very busy week so that is why I don’t post much. Make of that what you will, but the fact there is no music made I think is a somewhat of a proof that I am at least not making this up.
  3. [quote=“NobleBrutus, post:321, topic:710”]
    All players reassigned to previous systems,
    [/quote]
    Seems reasonable, I haven’t checked myself, but be sure so that not the same group of persons get gets in charge of severla systems. Try to split the groups up so there are different groups in control of all systems. We also need to make sure that the combinations of systems a certain player have insight in and may control do not overlap in a to powerful way.
  4. The amount of information in this game is really overwhelming for me. That is one of the reasons I have not found any good lynch-target in the past
  5. My suspiciouns for now are
    @mattk50 acting very differently than the previous game. I actually thought so in his first post in this game, going by feeling and intuition on this one.
    @NobleBrutus for also acting very differently. In this game he is taking a lot of command, very differenyl than the last game.
    @The_Sane for the all out attack on cise. For now I’m going to go with The_Sane but it is possible I might have missed something as I have skimmed past the post quickly. Will perhaps change my vote tonight.
  6. As for subsystem I’m going with POWER GRID unless someone comes up with a good idea for me to change.

? I got frozen just fine.

I didn’t mean to come off as aggressive, I wanted to put my well founded suspicions in the open, Cise naturally questioned my own motives and I maybe got a little defensive.

@LucasFIN Security Grid*

Anyone see a problem here?.. Just me? edit: well not problem as such… just a little extra dose of paranoia for me.

Just a note that if you don’t add the seed for the random distribution that screenshot proves nothing. Anyone can easily do a mock up to suit themselves. I am fully aware that this is unlikely, but I thought I should point it out.

@The_Sane: Should I take one of their places? Your place maybe? Someone else? I agree that it seems suspicious as you might potentially be overruled by possible wolves.

For now I’ll go along:

Power Grid

I thought I was supposed to go back to PDA (says so in Noble’s list too). And this is what I did in this post even before the the list was made.


Was this a joke or a real pledge? Just making sure before connecting any assumed dots here.

@LucasFIN you referred to the violent takeover of the PG… when I think you meant the Security Grid.


I’ve just re-read my posts for the day and although I was a little tired and not as articulate as I could have been the perceived aggression is little overblown, and certainly not an all out attack.

I publicly asked a question, that question got answered, then we discussed if we should be happy with that answer.

Oh that’s what you meant.

So many different Grids… -_-

2 Likes

This was all speculation, along with all possible failures. I have only heard about Point Defence Array having an alternative action. If you believe there is no downside to the Security Grid, there is. Not being able to prevent sabotage is the downside.

Other than Enginish being first to propose not revealing any information about the Security Grid? He and neither Terran raised any suspicions between the team. Enginish had all the time in the world to object to my lynch choice, he didn’t and it is not in my power if it was due to real life events. I did not vote to lynch Terran because I didn’t trust him, I voted for the reasons you know, since we could not get any information regarding Topper. So Day 2 was essentially like Day 1, except for the too obvious seizure of the Power Grid by Krishna.

So you should conclude that what I say about the Security Grid is true and it is almost useless for wolves to own. Not worth the risk if I was a wolf, since I would already know the protected targets and be able to sabotage other systems with ease.

That is not revelation. You’re asking me to speculate. There was no information regarding failure or alternative use case.

You are not following then. The person is obviously The_Sane, since he quoted a part of my PM to him and misinterpreted it. If all this was part of a wolf plan I would not have hesitated to reveal information about the Security Grid and would have already prepared a statement beforehand.

It wasn’t a joke, I stand by for not doing repairs for systems I am not already in.

Why? Start to take the human perspective from me. If what I say is true then I am already a target for the wolves. I don’t want to have more influence than I already have.

Sorry, I was basing my info off of Cise’s account, which I was fairly certain he said that you were trading details. As to my accusation of betrayal, he did post “Who want’s to be a Popsicle tonight?”, right after we had already decided that you would be frozen.


In accordance with the new plan, I’m going to the Crew Quarters.

Security grid seems comparable to Cryo. There’s no alternate use as such, and a wolf being on the team can nullify its effects. But cryo has significant downsides, and it’s use can be quite beneficial for the wolves. You are saying that Security grid has absolutely no use for a wolf in control? I won’t believe that until someone else can verify it.

Pen PM’d me asking if he should reveal the system info publicly, he didn’t reveal any more detail about it to me than he did in this thread.

You know what, I just so happen to have a perfect solution. You won’t repair anything, you wont be murdered in the night, and we wont have to worry about what you might do with the system.

(I was going to opt to leave cryo out of use for tonight… but this seems a valid option)

If you and everyone else is happy with me and Lucas continuing to operate the PDA then I don’t have a problem with you going cryo tonight.

@The_Sane is there agreement in the cryo camp? Also, I issue a request for you to take your place in the Crew Quarters you so wanted to visit earlier in the game if I remember correctly.

I guess I’m going to have the same group I had on day 1 all though this is supposed to be random?

The Crew Quarters

Forgetting Pendrokar and his place on the PDA, your original group made up three out of four players so there was a 25% chance that would happen. The only adjustments that could be made would be swapping someone with Xamino. I believe @The_Sane had similar reservations and I can see the logic behind it. If someone was to swap I’d suggest Arkenbrien as he is the only member of your trio not to bring it up. - Although we must remember that this will negate the randomness of the selection.

So far there are two votes on Sane, and my one vote on Krishna Are we surprised that both votes for Sane are from… drumroll … Cise and Krishna.

I think Krishna owes us more of an explanation that “Im busy.” It has been quite some time, and we have yet to hear any thing constructive. Who he thinks is suspicious, why he thinks people are doing things, etc.

My vote stands on krishna until day’s end unless something drastic happens.

@NobleBrutus I think we should leave repair duty selections up to you. I havent seen any malicious intent in any of your previous plans, nor this one. Just assign people places, and minus pendrokar, I am sure they will listen. o7

EDIT: @Pendrokar , as @LucasFIN pointed out, we already know that EVERY system has a desperate action associated with it, along with its normal nightly use. Please divulge your information to someone you trust this game f you feel like it is too dangerous to post in the thread.

1 Like

I’m not changing my vote unless some drastic information surfaces, AND I fully expect a dissection of Sane should he die. If i’m wrong and he isn’t a wolf then I foresee myself facing the lynch quickly if I don’t die during the night. On the plus side should I do tonight we all know who to look at.

Well…

Not sure if dissecting today’s lynch victim is possible the night after tomorrow. Since that’s when the Med Bay will be operational again if it’s fixed this night and is night use only.

This would mean the wolves will have a “risk free” kill today and they will probably be more aggressive in their voting behavior (no need to fear bandwagons so much etc).

I completely forgot about that…

[quote=“LyskTrevise, post:334, topic:710”]
@Pendrokar , as @LucasFIN pointed out, we already know that EVERY system has a desperate action associated with it, along with its normal nightly use.[/quote]
Where? I can’t find such information in this 300+ post thread. I have only received information about Point Defence Array in the 5 ppl PM. This “desperate action” was immediately revealed to the PDA team on repair?

Please divulge your information to someone you trust this game f you feel like it is too dangerous to post in the thread.

All information has already been divulged to the public.

Oh I get it. This is a test to see if I have outside information. You tricksters.


I have no idea why there are two votes on The_Sane. I trusted information regarding the Security Grid to him, because he voted first on a now confirmed human TerranAmbass and created the “paranoid”/conspiracy post on the morning of the next day. Too early to get desperate for a Wolf.

I don’t get your witch-hunt against me really. I mean in your wall of text your write that

But if you had actually read my posts you would see that I retracted my vote, and that my vote on him was only because he voted for me. I actually cast my vote on him before the whole bandwagon attempt got started. You are really trying to cast me in a bad light, while not explicitly lying you are not telling the truth either. Are you wolves really that interested in the Power Grid? If you want to lynch me for inactivity then sure, by all means, but don’t go around telling people I voted for people that I didn’t vote for.

Other than that what is there to say more than this really? There have only been two days. I guess Noble is also very suspicious now that it seems he has chosen a group people to be in charge of two systems. This is really bad. What happens when one person in the group gets lynched/dies? Then suddenly both systems get under the control of just two people

Really? I just did what I was told or I would have been lynched.

@Krishna, how about explaining your vote on me in full, and if you don’t remove the vote then I will have to act defensively and you are just as likely to end up lynched… just saying.

Crew Quaters