@Krishna your first post containing any sort of feedback was just eight hours ago. Considering we have well over 300 posts in this thread, you can see where my suspicion comes from.
I did read your post, and although it is true that you retracted your vote for Topper, you did vote for him at one point during the day. It isn’t why I am suspicious of you, I voted for Topper as well after all, but I thought it a relevant thing to point out which is why I said “as a note” instead of “He voted for Topper, hes a wolf!”.
It is easy to say “its only been two days”, but you can see that there has been lots of discussion! All I’m saying is that, for he most part, you have not been a part of it, and it seems, to me, that the only times you chime in to the conversation is when someone needs something from you or votes from you. Would you have posted if I hadn’t accused you? I doubt it.
Ah I see, if I do not post I must be lynched, if I do post I do it for the wrong reason and I must be lynched. Just cast your vote and be done with it. There’s nothing to discuss really.
Hey all, it’s been a bit busy for me today. I’m mostly just checking in right now and I suppose I’ll come back with full and proper comments later.
Well, I’m sure transcripts can help you’re case, but I was mostly interested in why you didn’t tell anyone or publicly denounce Cise or Enginish if you thought they were acting strange? That being said, your accounting of things is inline with what Enginish had told me. I’m not saying your clean, but I don’t think your the dirtiest guy in this race anymore.
Then there is today’s Lynching. I’m bit hesitant to jump in on either of the current front runners. In my opinion, The Sane is either a very skilled wolf or a very cunning crew member, either way he knows what he’s doing. At the moment I am disinclined to suspect him, his actions and paranoia are what have made me think he’s a human thus far. The other front runner is Krishna. His lack of posts with strong content worries me, but some things do make me think he is human. Although, I must admit that more than anything I don’t feel comfortable voting for someone within my own subsystem without solid evidence. It’s a tricky situation to say the least. This is a very interesting game.
I figured but it’s the best typo I’ve seen in a while. I got a laugh out of it.
Sorry folks was busy today. To answer your question @LyskTrevise, i still find cosmos a certain level of suspicious for messing up his vote the other day. I havent yet been solidly convinced and am staying cautious about most of your list but then again i didnt take detailed notes as you have, i just read through them again and it’s a very solid resource. maybe i should be cross checking it with the rest of the thread to see if there’s any inconsistencies by too my memory this is all right. You missed cosmos missing his vote on day one though.
I certainly hope my first post is different this game from my first post last game. The last one i nearly got lynched in day one. but have you read the rest of them…
This post feels more like a shotgun blast of accusations than anything coherent. Sane’s been acting a bit weird but that’s kinda his default, we’ve played more than wolf games together and thats just what i gather. Though I feel that noble’s been useful this game and i find myself less willing to lynch him since he got kicked out of his 2 man group, and now that it’s being reinforced there’s less to worry about him. The issue is in wolf games, you need to worry about individual people getting too much power because if they turn out to be a wolf, and anyone can, then you’re royally screwed. You should always scrutinize people more when they’re in a position like noble but also remember that if you’re going to accuse someone on the basis of acting differently you need to take the whole picture not just one post from each person you’ve obviously hastily thrown together to try to appear more active… not that inactivity means your a wolf but this kind of contribution is meaningless.
I wanted to lynch you yesterday and i think today you’re a better choice than ever. Personally if you turn out to be a wolf then cosmos or xamino might shoot up my list… but cosmos before xamino (because of my previously stated day 2 logic that a wolf would have changed systems rather than taking none) Krishna
Ok here’s what I can get out of this day. The following people have been suspected. Hope this helps those who are still trying to get any sense out of this day:
1. The_Sane
For being in contact with Enginish (edit: through Cosmos) and knowing about Cise’s info trade offers with him and thus possibly trying to frame Cise through Enginish’s death. Suspiciously offering himself for cryo “almost as if trying really hard to look human” after the fact.
2. Cise
For playing in the shadows and spreading sensitive subsystem information in suspicious info trades without consulting his control group members. Probing for Enginish in particular before his death.
3. Arkenbrien
For having a 6 hour pause before answering to The_Sane’s suggestion to put himself in ice. Explaining it through real life issues that can’t be verified. Causing deep paranoia in The_Sane.
4. Pendrokar
For being the last survivor in his subsystem after all other members dying out. For possibly breaking his pledge to his now dead team mates about revealing the subsystem information if only one crew member survives. Possibly, because he revealed what amounts to half of the features in some other subsystems, leaving out the desperate measure and critical failure informations. No way to verify if Pendrokar is speaking the truth about the subsystem information.
5. Krishna
For not being helpful at all in the discussion throughout the game. Only taking defensive measures when questioned and almost nothing else. Being defensive and not giving constructive analyses about the fact that he was already in the subsystem that King_Cosmos joined in deviation of The Plan.
6. King_Cosmos
For choosing a wrong subsystem yestergameday that was suggested to him in a previous iteration of The Plan. Either by accident or on purpose to gain control of the system. Impossible to verify if Cosmos is speaking the truth but it is very likely since there was indeed an older iteration of the plan and so much information overflow that a mixup could have happened.
.
Please correct me if I interpreted something wrongly in the above paragraphs.
.
I am going to sleep very soon (over 2:00 again here in Finland) and the day will last less than 8 hours based on the age of day start post. So I will have to make my voting decision based on the information we have now. Although I would love to see where the most recent debates will go (and I will try to stay awake for a little while, maybe 20 minutes).
From all the above candidates for the gallow I will place my vote on Krishna. Most of the other suspects are at least trying (or having time) to add to the conversation and are talking a lot, which is always good for us. Should Martin be late from ending the day or should I get some convincing information in the coming 20 minutes I can reconsider my vote. But in the meantime I would prefer if The_Sane would not die if I have to choose between him and Krishna. So:
I was in contact with Cosmos who relayed the information. I didn’t know it was from Engnish until after he was dead. I had no idea how far the information had spread so I assumed Cise was trying to do some sneaky probing.
Fair enough. I based my analyses on my understanding of Cise’s interpretation of the situation (which might be a porous end result). Now off to sleep ->
Yeah, I was the middle man on that one. Enginish told me about it, and I passed it on to The Sane because I was already trying to solicit his help. He didn’t know Enginish was my source until he died.
I’m going to ask @Xamino to perform lynch compensation once again, so for now your vote on the Power Grid should be ok.
@Pendrokar, I hope you know what you are doing tonight. If not I suggest you now vote to repair the Power Grid due to Xamino’s reallocation.
I will make a preliminary vote for Cise, however I will go over the main points again tomorrow and make a final decision. I also think Krishna is a prime target.
I’m confused, doesn’t this affect the randomness of the plan? Also, didn’t Xamino request the key that generated this round? I never saw that show up. This all sounds suspect, but I might be miss understanding things.
I have not fully invoked this, but Xamino has always done lynch compensation duty and so is the obvious choice. Pendrokar is refusing to vote anywhere currently and may be getting cryo’d tonight. The random allocation of four cooperating people into a bin of size three and of size 1 is still intact. There are so few combinations (well… 4) I don’t think we can really argue much about that.
I’ll see about distributing the PMs with Cise and Enginish after I vote. I think it’s possible to just go and invite people to the PM, I’ll have to go check. Otherwise, I’ll edit this post.
As to my vote, I’m going to vote for Cise. He didn’t answer my questions as to the reasoning behind the “info exchange/entrapment”, and simply stated that no info exchange took place. See:
Now, I’m not very comfortable with this vote, as it could potentially decreases the number of players going to a new system, as well as making it seem like there’s a power struggle for the system. But for the time being, my vote stands. I just don’t buy the story.
As it stands, it turns out I can’t invite people (as far as I can tell) to PMs.
So I’ll have to rely on copy/paste until I learn otherwise.
Here is the PM I got with Enginish + Responses:
Enginish:
Just got a message from Cise that strikes me as suspicious. Quoted here:
“So the Cryo has a pretty interesting mechanic as well. We have no
reasons to trust each other, but we have to start somewhere. I propose
that I enlighten you to the full capabilities of the cryo in exchange
for what you know on the PDS.”
Replied:
“Well, my subsystem was the security grid, not the point
defense system. Regardless, I think the information about the subsystems
should be kept from the wolves if at all possible, which is doubly true
for my system and yours.
The risk that one of us is a wolf should be
too high to risk sharing this kind of information. Maybe later, once we
have more to work on.”
That he would pose a question like this after I said specifically that I was reluctant to do so…
Makes
me suspicious, man. If I do end up making a sort of deal with him, I’ll
send you the stuff he sends me, to have you confirm it (I won’t be
sending him stuff that’s necessarily true). You’re part of the cryo
team, right?
Me:
You think that message was suspicious, you should read what you’re putting off on me.
Sure, I’m on the cryo team.
I’ll consider your proposal for now, but no way am I going to just
confirm info without knowing if it’s from Cise or just some educated
guess.
I’ll contact Cise myself sometime soon and see what he has to say
about this. It’s late and I’m not feeling well, so maybe not tonight. If
it’s an honest info change, then sure, I’ll oversee the transaction. It
all depends.
Enginish:
Looks like it was some kind of baiting maneuver by Cise, he was trying to get me to reveal myself as a wolf. I realize that my asking for confirmation of info seemed sketchy, but I
meant it more along the lines of, “I’ll tell you what he sends me and
then you can choose to tell me if he’s lying or not.”
Regardless, the need for this service is obviously gone now.
My PM to Cise:
So I was contacted by a suspicious Enginish, whom he claimed you just
contacted, asking for info on his system. He wanted to know if I would
verify the info you are going to send him in exchange for that info.
This raised all sorts of red flags, so I thought it best to contact you
immediately and hear your side of the story.
Cise:
It was a test. I theorize a wolf would be willing to trade me
potentially false information in exchange for making me think it was
real and obtaining the information we have decided to hold back,
IMO, the manner in which this was handled was either very careless or suspicious.
Basically, I’m asking Cise as to why he thought the last portion of his reply was going to work, based on the fact that it relies on the fact that he had prior knowledge as to how the system worked. Regardless of the reasoning (fishy at best), it is clear that this wasn’t an info exchange, which is what it was publicly declared to be in the first place.
Now, Cise may have contacted other people in the system. Can anybody confirm?
I’m too tired to think anymore. I’ll let you guys digest this and see what you think of it.
I haven’t found a way to do it either. Last game Enginish had to copy paste a massive long discussion thread so that he could start up a new thread with me included!
If he did, and Cise is a wolf, then Pendrokar is the only suspect. Enginish and Terran are confirmed humans.
EDIT:
Arkenbrien, your post actually furthers my suspicions of Cise, particularly what you said about what his reasoning implied… Although knowing Cise quite well, it is hard to make up my mind if its just a silly mistake or if its actually hard-condemning evidence
So the last day saw a train-wagon attempt at one of the ones controlling the power grid. Or both actually as there was some votes for me since I was inactive. Today there is an attempt again. My theory is that the wolves are trying to get into control of the Power Grid. It is very powerful in wolf hands. With it they can damage one or all other systems. Making systems like the Medic Bay unusable throughout the entire game. Because of this it is paramount that there are lots of people in control of the Power Grid. If I am lynched the wolves are only a night-kill away from controlling it.
This is why I think they are so badly going after me, going as far as Lysk, even with all his notes, lying about still missing that my vote against Topper was only as a counter for Toppers vote against me, and retracted as soon as he retracted his.
I cannot state how obvious this is. I have done nothing suspicious. I guess I have been inactive and not following the events very closely. But that is really all. Anything else is wolves trying to blame me.
Ah sorry. My vote against you was initially cast because of your all out attack on cise. It seemed to me that you thought to have been exposed, and had to get a full attack mode on. Now, you together with Lysk is doing all you can to discredit me and lynch me. On top of that, I thought you suspicious when you wanted to confirm the details of the Power Grid. Therefore my vote remains on you.
You should have voted for me last day then. This day I am posting quite a lot.
It’s been a while since we’ve seen any RP and I noticed an opportunity to lighten the mood
John set to work attempting to repair the communications panels. This crew was insane. Just because he was working on the power grid didn’t mean he was ready to fix a superluminal communications array. It didn’t matter too much though. It was almost assuredly a dead end job. If it was going to yield real results they wouldn’t have assigned it to the former inmate.
He set the turboencabulator back in to its platinum casing and moved to the console. He’d done everything he can with their limited resources. John set the array to the emergency broadcast settings and hoped someone would hear them, however, the system only seemed capable of broadcasting in radio. Looks like it would be years before Earth heard their message. As he walked away, discouraged, he noticed an incoming transmission light flash.
A little impossible red light blinked on and off, begging to be noticed by a human soul.
“How could anyone have heard the distress signal? It’s barely been on for a second!”
John sat at the console and put on the head set, “Mayday, Mayday! This is the ISS Relatively Fast! We have been hit by asteroids and are adrift! Someone, anyone, please respond!”
The white noise persisted, like the sounds of the waves on the high seas. They were ambient noise of the unknown.
“It must have been some kind of glitch.”, he thought to himself.
Then, underneath the static, came the faintest of noises. It was almost undiscernible from the endless hiss, yet far too distinct to be comforting.
“It was meeee.”
Johns mind raced!
That’s no rescue signal! Is that the killer? But that voice sounded so familiar? Wait! The voice of the dead crew member!? What the hell? Was he alive? No! We saw his body adrift! A ghost? A space ghost? That doesn’t make any sense! What the hell is going on?
“Who’s there!”
The hiss persisted. Nothing.
He laughed reassuringly, “It had to be some kind of glitch.”