Someone with twitter should contact Storpey btw. I don’t know how famous he is but he did enjoy Rodina and did a quite good job showing off the scale. I have emailed him but I’m not sure I’m using the correct mail.
I did one more as well.
Someone with twitter should contact Storpey btw. I don’t know how famous he is but he did enjoy Rodina and did a quite good job showing off the scale. I have emailed him but I’m not sure I’m using the correct mail.
I did one more as well.
It is done …
I made a cinematic gif thing to show off cinematic things!
If you had one with a right size to be used as a signature on the star citizen forums it would be great.
Brilliant! Cats always do the trick ;D
That video made me realize one thing (again).
The cinematic battles of Star Wars, Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica don’t have ships with hexagons and floating heads.
That is all.
No useable marketing material, but recent events inspired me to do this…
![]()
Yeah sure. What size is it?
I’m surprised no-one has used the comic potential of Hellions with overpowered thrusters tumbling around at planet surfaces, like here for example, for making humorous gifs. (I tried to make a proof-of-concept gif out of it, but it keeps making the forums unavailable to me).
I’d strongly recommend a few people with access to the prototype recording more of those, maybe a bit more dynamic. You don’t see that in many games, and think about the potential with captions (unrelated example).
@TARS There hasn’t been a decent new content post of battlescape of any kind on reddit in a day now, perhaps you could do somethign with this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJt-Rzl5Jgk that planet explorer made.
or better yet this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaNhadg4-KA as noone really capitalized on it too much.
I tired posting things but i get flagged as spam and you have way more reddit pedigree.
TARS and Playbenny is “Planet Explorer”. For your information.
Oh. I haven’t connected the dots somehow.
I reposted the video in r/gaming, search for “Ever seen jet fighter cockpit footage? This looks like that…” if you want to give it an upvote.
TARS: How come you are not in the discord or IRC chatroom?
People are hating on the title :-\ reddit is a cruel, cruel land.
Yeah you kind of tried too hard there.
Make another? “I got chills watching this. Starwars or BSG mods anyone!?”
It’s better that he doesn’t, not so fast anyways, might get targeted as spam and peopel will see it as really forcing the issue.
Yeah I’d hold off for now. The titles are borderline clickbaity - better that someone else posts different content i.e. a video review or whatnot.
I didn’t mean immediately just…soon™