Meme Factory - Manufacturing Space Boners

TARS: How come you are not in the discord or IRC chatroom?

People are hating on the title :-\ reddit is a cruel, cruel land.

Yeah you kind of tried too hard there.

Make another? “I got chills watching this. Starwars or BSG mods anyone!?”

It’s better that he doesn’t, not so fast anyways, might get targeted as spam and peopel will see it as really forcing the issue.

Yeah I’d hold off for now. The titles are borderline clickbaity - better that someone else posts different content i.e. a video review or whatnot.

I didn’t mean immediately just…soon™

It’s the effort that counts :grin:

1 Like

You mean the prototype one?

No the general one, search discourse in the forum.

ah okay, will do

My post on r/gaming is number 1 on rising, help it out if you can, we might just poke into page one on the subredid proper again!

Upvoted, commented. Get more people in there!

edit does it count as brigading or whatever if we coordinate to give reddit posts upvotes from outside of reddit?

Well if they don’t find out…

search for “That’s quite a way to killsteal.” on r/gaming, give it a push.

I could not resist :slight_smile:

respond to Joes tweet

6 Likes

Someone posted the 80.lv article on reddit.com/r/Games, search for “Infinity: Battlescape – A Passion Project”

1 Like

someone mentioned the youtuber JackSepticEye in the KS comments section… Anyone know him/know if he would be interested? He appears to have a very large following…

Seeing how sad the pledging situation is today we should do something about it.
R/gaming currently has 16k users online which is way more than it had on sunday, I think this is about the right time for someone to post the combat montage there and for us to do a concentrated upvoting wave.

Everyone who supports this action please post here and we’ll decide on the title and other small details!

1 Like

@TARS @Playbenni

:wink:

And I agree the Combat Montage is the best thing to throw them with atm.