I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

Those pictures… That lighting… The atmospheres…! Darned excellent!

1 Like

So pretty.
By the way, how high up you are on that first shot ? (not in km, by words - in atmo, just left atmo…)

that’s tough, I don’t remember, but I’d say high atmosphere probably.

3 Likes

Who says that!?!

Absolutely exquisite! I need to fly a ship into battle on stunning worlds like those.

1 Like

Soon… so very, very soon…

7 Likes

This week ? :blush:

1 Like

no, soon, it’s “soon”… as seen on the Battlescape page on the site… SOON :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, pardon my impatience it makes me crazy :smile:

EDIT : went there, it’s new isn’t it ? Love the new logo !

1 Like

Had to finally bookmark that page :wink:

Edit: Oh and the pics are majestic! As always.

2 Likes

“Very soon” in relation to what? The whole development time of Infinity till now? This year? This month? ^^

Soon™ probably

1 Like

It’s really simple:

September 27: “Very soon”
October 04: “Very, very soon”

Now, let’s extrapolate:

October 11: “Very, very, very soon”
October 18: “Very, very, very, very soon”
October 25: “Very, very, very, very, very soon”

and so on.

10 Likes

Wrong, it switches to ‘Extremely soon’ around the 16th.

8 Likes

Then it’s ‘Incredibly soon’, ‘Terrifyingly soon’ ‘Unbearably soon’, ‘Devastatingly soon’, ‘Unfathomably soon’, ‘Impossibly soon’ and finally ‘Absolutely soon’?

9 Likes

Infinitely soon.

I’ll get my coat…

7 Likes

I very much hope so. If you miss October that’s pretty much it until March/April, because we’re rapidly heading into holiday season, and there are a whole bunch of big releases on the way that are demanding my wallet be thrown at them

2 Likes

Yea, we’re very much aware. All putting in a lot of hours trying to get this out asap.

12 Likes

Hopefully not April 1st…

According to the last tweets, miss October is no more possible

2 Likes