I am voting for:
Universalpainkiller’s Tzedakah Class Destroyer.
While the Tzedakah does not even try to be consistent with Infinity lore (it’s a capital ship with wings for crying out loud) it does seem internally consistent with a very large ship designed to also function in an atmosphere. Visible VTOL engines, air intakes, wings that double as an external flight deck, provide cover for it, and serve as weapon mounting points (with enough room for automated reload and service access).
The negative: the angle of the images make the engines seem unbalanced, the firepower seems heavily focused towards the front with a total of 3 visible turrets (each presumably mirrored on the far side) likely to have an angle on a target below and behind the ship (atmospheric capital ships, fine; capital ships that needs to turn to shoot, less so), and the rearmost downward-pointing wings seem entirely superfluous - which given that internal consistency is what wins my vote is a significant issue.
With regards to the other two submissions, the Deimos is by far the most sensible with what seems like VLS (well, PtPAoPLS) missiles, minimal surface area, and what surface area there is angled to better deflect incoming fire while approaching a larger hostile ship (which probably wont take long with those engines). It just looks more like a modern-day tank with the threads taken off than a capital ship.
Finally the Eternal Harmony: seemingly balanced engines, unique design elements that would let you recognize it by the time it’s 10 pixels long, 360º firing angle, even visible directional thrust ports, everything I’d want in a large spaceship except… the oh-so-thin neck. Having an obvious weakpoint like that is great in a game, certainly, but just does not fulfil my desire for internal consistency.
Now, with regards to the next competition, I don’t have a creative bone in my body (or if I do it’s best expressed through code), but what I’d personally like to see is these (or other) models fully textured. I mean, I realise that the current look is probably exactly what they’d be like coming out of a Centauran shipyard, but they’re warships, right?
Obviously, if there aren’t two people making textures there’s little point in having a competition about it, but I figured I’d mention it in case no one else has an opinion on what to do next.