@Wybo, I really like that very last of your concepts. I think it has the most potential for a Centauran style ship.
I also like the side view in that 2nd last drawing. I would however keep the bridge structure low and flowing with the curves of the ship (I recall that’s what was said about bridges in the last design document, provided you are aiming for that style).
@thelazyjaguar, in your post with the old modeling chart you said you might participate, but the first week of the original 2 week time frame looked too busy for you. How does it look now when we have 2 extra weeks?
I agree with this, because we don’t want that thread turning into a “in process” contributions thread, but a concise (as possible) community art “reference repository” if you will.
Yes, I know how hard it is to check TWO threads at the same time
Lucas has the right idea though. No matter who is proclaimed master of the artistic universe with these challenges, all participants’ final offerings should go into the Developer Discussion thread.
And remember, that thread is for more than just ships!