Yeah this contest was very motivational, and it was the first time for me to draw all the linework on paper and only do color etc. in PhotoShop (simply because of time constraints ;))
Thanks! His style is actually a big inspiration to me, and I happen to do the same study (Industrial Design at the Technical University in Delft) and use the same materials 
Anyway, my vote goes to
LucasFINâs Eternal Harmony Class Destroyer
Firstly, itâs fits the âCentauran destroyerâ description best. Itâs definitely Centauran looking with all the curving armor and dark exposed greeble, and it looks dangerous and very capable of destroying things
Itâs also a very complete submission with 2 sideviews and a perspective view, though an underside perspective view is missing. Iâm really impressed how all details are accurately present on all views. The windows make the size of the ship clear, but I think the greeble could have been more detailed to help read the size. I like how even the name is Centauran btw 
I do think the part behind the front turrets is too thin. In combination with the roundness of the front part it creates some sort of âcurlâ. I think the sideview has a very cool silhouette, but in the other views the outline is a bit too clean for my taste. The ship is sometimes quite organic with armor flowing from one curve to the next. I prefer a bit more geometrical shapes plus more exposed greeble, but that might take it away from the Centauran look to much.
I was very impressed by Universalpainkillerâs Tsedakah Destroyer. Iâm not sure it counts as concept art being a 3D model, but the speed in which the ship was created and modified was very impressive. The reason that I didnât vote for this ship was that I donât like airplane wings on spaceships, and this concept has a lot of them
I think the overall shape is a bit too complex, while it lacks greeble and cuts in armor. I really like the amount of detail and attention to features such as turrets and a hangar (I forgot the hangar completely :P)



