We Got New Badges!

Smiling badges I can see

But not for me 1

I sit and watch

As tears go by :cry:

3 Likes

I have no badge either, have checked my email addresses on Kickstarter and here and they match.

1 Like

The badge is working! :wink:

1 Like

Cool :grinning:

1 Like

Simply stellar!

1 Like

Good, now we have achievements!

2 Likes

Feels like we’re getting somewhere now! Exciting times… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hm, im fairly certain i used the same email but i haven’t got my badge. Might be because it’s a legacy account or something.

oh god everything is broken now i tried to log out and i can only stay logged in for 30 seconds at a time

ok i went to the access checker page, tried logging in again, and it’s stuck the log in this time. No idea what made that a thing but yeah.

got muh badge

2 Likes

This page worked for me adding another email and validating it.

https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape/Access

*edit: actually it didn’t work for me when I went to the edit title button/page. But the page link above does show correctly now I’ve added my KS email.

Well, just signed up, will see if my Planetary Support Badge shows up after 24 hours. So looking forward to this game!

1 Like

:slight_smile: Proud of my new badge !

2 Likes

Test! See how this new badge shows.

EDIT: Ah, it seems i have to manually select a ā€œTitleā€ on my profile.

1 Like

Yes. For anyone who doesn’t see their support badge, check your preferences menu to see if it’s selectable there. It never hurts to check if you haven’t already tried.

Had a minor panic when I thought my email address wasn’t working, because I definitely used the same account. Then I noticed that gmail.com (that I used on kickstarter) is treated separately to googlemail.com (that I used here).

So I added the gmail version and now have access, but still waiting on my badge! Good luck @INovaeKeith!

Guess I get to cry and not have my badge for a bit.

1 Like

Yay! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Better late than never.

Awersome, you guys are so cool

Badges badges badges badges badges badges FORUMS FORUMS…a-badges badges badges ba…

EDIT: took me a while to spot it. ā€œForum Titleā€ would have been a better menu name.

1 Like

Woohoo! :grin:

2 Likes

Badges? BADGES? WE DON’T NEED NO STINKING BADGES!!!

1 Like