We Got New Badges!

Testing, do I have a badge?

Edit: :’(

Edit2: Yay \o/

Badges? Where we’re going, we don’t need badges!

4 Likes

1, 2, 3, badge test, 1, 2, 3

1 Like

This has to be in this thread.

1 Like

TEsting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m an asteroid supporter. \o/

1 Like

Testing…

Hm… It seems that I don’t have the bagde either. KS mail-adress and the one here are the same. I also checked the preference page and the only option was “none”…

Edit: I mean, it’s not the problem that I can’t use a badge, but it makes me think, something went wrong with my pledge.

@BenThuro According to our records your KS email and I-Novae account email aren’t the same and you haven’t linked the two yet. To receive your badge please do so here: https://inovaestudios.com/Account/AddEmail

1 Like

Hm… I changed the Adress here during the KS Campaingn, to match my KS-adress. Maybe that was/is the problem…
At the moment the email-adress under “Preferences” is the same I used for KS.

Anyway, I just used the link. Hopefully it will work now.

Edit next day: It worked :]

I have a similar problem. I backed at the planetary supporter level, and I used the same e-mail on Kickstarter. I do not have a badge here on the forums, but the thing is the Infinity Battlescape website correctly identifies my pledge level when I was checking if perhaps I would have access to the prototype :wink:

@s_tambo You have the correct badge. You need to select your title for it to be visible.

Thanks. I swear I didn’t have one yesterday, I checked all the badges I had at the time. Now I can definitely see it there. I guess it takes some time to update after the first time you log back into the forums.

Yeah badges get updated once every 24 hours.

1 Like