We Got New Badges!

It’s simply a separate email than the one you used to register your I-Novae account. I’m working on getting a new build of the website up right now that should allow you to link the two. It’s almost 3am so I’m debating how much testing I’m going to do before I upload it and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Works for me at least.

You should leave it for tomorrow…

Funny thing, I’ve got the “Galatic supporter” badge but was initialized with “Stellar support”.

Anyway, kudos for the badge :wink:

Turns out you need to logout of the main INS site, log back in and wait 24 hours, once you logout and if you can’t log back into the forums, clear the cookies for the site…

1 Like

The group assigned Stellar Supporter by default. You should have the Galactic Supporter badge and switch your title if you want.

1 Like

Proud of my new badge !

2 Likes

Huzzah!

Screw the forum fairy.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Also, I’m certain I used the same email but no badge yet either.

1 Like

Smiling badges I can see

But not for me 1

I sit and watch

As tears go by :cry:

3 Likes

I have no badge either, have checked my email addresses on Kickstarter and here and they match.

1 Like

The badge is working! :wink:

1 Like

Cool :grinning:

1 Like

Simply stellar!

1 Like

Good, now we have achievements!

2 Likes

Feels like we’re getting somewhere now! Exciting times… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hm, im fairly certain i used the same email but i haven’t got my badge. Might be because it’s a legacy account or something.

oh god everything is broken now i tried to log out and i can only stay logged in for 30 seconds at a time

ok i went to the access checker page, tried logging in again, and it’s stuck the log in this time. No idea what made that a thing but yeah.

got muh badge

2 Likes

This page worked for me adding another email and validating it.

https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape/Access

*edit: actually it didn’t work for me when I went to the edit title button/page. But the page link above does show correctly now I’ve added my KS email.

Well, just signed up, will see if my Planetary Support Badge shows up after 24 hours. So looking forward to this game!

1 Like

:slight_smile: Proud of my new badge !

2 Likes