Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Plenty of screenys to share around the forums, thanks everyone.

6 Likes

That useless cursor ruins these a bit.

Rendering bugs at Aresthia (half the planet is at full brightness, the other one is glitchy) :

I had the skin to match the glitches.

3 Likes

Yeah that cursor in spectator mode is just silly.

The repeating ‘Press J to jump to warp’ message, also too often gets in the way of an otherwise perfect frame when I’m ‘filming’.

1 Like

Does it still happen in 0.4.1.0 ? I thought that had been fixed in this patch.

I’ll see about disabling the cursor in spectator mode though.

4 Likes

Incoming doom…

And outgoing.

For this one, they got reinforcements and after destroying the base I escaped (or so I thought) tumbling away at 500m/s horizontally with my nose pointed to the stars. I was trying to recover control and align with my velocity vector while the ship kept powering off. I finally noticed my altitude slowly decreasing before crashing in the plains beyond the mountains.
For some reason I didn’t take any screenshot at that time.

10 Likes

16 Likes

That’s a nice set of shots sir, your 4K video capture seems to be real high quality.

2 Likes

Hiding powered off and half buried (!?) at an enemy base, just before pouncing on a lazy jaguar.

Shooting a corvette hangar sheltered inside.

7 Likes

Rearming with @TheCoach before the final assault.

7 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

I downgraded quality to high:

11 Likes

Oh, so some of you DID get a cruiser eventually :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a really beautifull paint-job. :heart_eyes:

Hope @Argopeilacos doesn’t mind, These shots are perfect couldn’t help myself.

9 Likes

It’s from today. Yesterday I left with 500 credits after loosing 3-4 destroyers.

1 Like

11 Likes

Thanks. Your avatar inspired these shots for my own.

2 Likes

Thanks for the screen shots, shared on the usual forums. ED, SC, LTT.

4 Likes

Last ones from tonight at the end of the match. Akillia base has a really nice spot in a ring of mountains.

7 Likes

4 Likes