Ship Silhouettes
Need some screen shots or videos please to bump the various forum threads.
With no weekly updates the threads need some bumps to stay visible near the top of page 1.
Ta
I spent some time just flying around the system.
Got some nice HiRes (4K) shots, so I’ll dump my favorites here 
Lots of Stream / Video quality control going on today… snapped a couple more shots.
Edit: Couple more
Set up 4k via nvidia control panel settings, as a result it reduced aliasing on my HD display, and produced higher res outputs on screenshot. Not bad results.
What kind of FPS are you getting at 4K? Or are you using the DSR 4K downsampling to 1080p or something?
I was getting around 60fps in space, and 30fps near the surface of Cinder / Semnoz, full 4k display on a 4k monitor.
GTX1070ti and a Ryzen7 cpu.
However, my other workstation isn’t nearly as capable, so I experienced a performance hit there.
I average ~60fps on 4k w/ a Geforce 1080 and a quad core Skylake 6800k with 32gb of 3200mghz DDR4 RAM.
I initially thought the second to last one was a graphical glitch, until I noticed that it was the planet’s shadow. Really cool!
Excellent shots there, SpaceJay! 
Where is the donation button for SpaceJays screenshots! 
Those “mirrors” on Semnoz are really nice. Is there a base close to one of them?