Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

4 Likes

Tip: switch control mode to have the ship in the middle of the screen (and then wrestle to keep it from turning around wildly).

The focus on my SS’s wasn’t my ship, but I’ll keep that in mind in the future!

From previous patches:

13 Likes

I could easily live here, my favourite location so far.

11 Likes

Twilight happens twice a day almost everywhere.

1 Like

I like that spot:

5 Likes

I think that’s @Playbenni 's Crater. Discovered by and named after.

5 Likes

Destroyer fun @ Exether Base

10 Likes

13 Likes

Set warp, max speed, leave for ~3 hours, drop warp and take a couple shots.

going to need a jump drive someday…

11 Likes

Congratulations. To put things in perspective, you pretty much reached the orbit of Uranus. Double that time and you would have reached Pluto.

7 Likes

Some players will no doubt like to do this, maybe some surprises could await them on their long journeys.

4 Likes


screenshot by @Sab1e

12 Likes

How about if you are flying in warp for that long of a time suddenly you get Hutch reading some famous Sagan quotes over the coms. + an achievement.

2 Likes

I’d prefer Carl Sagan’s voice, but yeah sure why not. As long as Htuch don’t sound like David Beckham, or Jared Kushner.

2 Likes

Try to spot the spectator mode cursor:

7 Likes

It can’t shoot me now. They are bigger than I thought.

6 Likes


Edit, with the assistance of Playbenni:

8 Likes

10 Likes