Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Keep it up, I’m sure you’ll manage to get them squashed! :smiley:

I’ll get back to playing sometime soon, had some stuff to do (and still do, but you gotta have some fun too, right?)

2 Likes

Sadly the modpack will be delayed … by a whole lot. I would like to squash bugs but the bugs are on the launcher side … a software I don’t have an idea about … also I’m no “real coder” ether.

You haven’t lost a lot though. Those two mods can wait. Maybe by the time the launcher is ready we’ll have 3 or 4.

Also an old friend of mine still seems to work with the new version … say hello to the all observing eye :smile:

P.s.: Map is at 11’184’808 Tiles (Single PNG images) now :triangular_flag_on_post: 52.365 gigabytes

3 Likes

The Viking town is now on it’s way and Cheston’s fortress got a little face lift :wink: (didn’t mess up with any rails)

1 Like

Extremely laggy but nearly bugfree mediumfree conveyor.

Don’t put blocks too close to each other though. It will glitch itself stuck.

An easter egg is … somewhere in there. Guess what.

3 Likes

Hmm … yeah.

I can understand the answer. But repeating what I clearly stated I understood felt kinda harsh to me. At least it got relayed to a “real programmer”.

If you want you can download the modpack anyway and look at all the cool pictures and try them (or better one … just one works singleplayer) mod.

Just keeping you guys updated.

1 Like

That’s a preddy sexy widget there.

1 Like

When will we see you actually hopping in @Topperfalkon :wink:

1 Like

You guys should add the Railcraft mod and set up a working railway network with signals etc.

1 Like

Yes Railcraft is indeed one of the best mods out there.

But I’m trying to make this server always joinable from the vanilla client. That isn’t possible with a block adding mod like Railcraft. Clientside mods are in the works though.

2 Likes

Ah. I see.

1 Like


A little insight into all the hard work I have to do to update the map … oh that’s some hard work you see there. Typing these 12 letters … man …

Yeah I’ve created a script that does the work for me pretty much. I won’t let it do it automatically regularly though. As it does take all the server resources and I don’t want it to happen when players are online.

1 Like

Hopefully soon… Maybe even this weekend.

I’ve not played Minecraft in quite a while now, I’ve had my mind on other things…

1 Like

Been away for a while now due to being busy irl. Will be back eventually tho :wink:
Anything new happening in the server recently?

1 Like

I haven’t had time either, but it should be looking better on my side soon too. So, not that I know of… :smiley:

2 Likes

The newest update of the FTB Launcher makes 1.7.2 modpacks playable!

Check out the first post to see how to use the modpack.

Nothing really going on, on the server. Lucas … you are the server :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We should maybe do some collaborative builds in the near future.

2 Likes

Okay, so I had thought I’d asked this before, but I can’t seem to find it. What exactly does the modpack add on our side?

I’ll try it out for sure, just need some time for MC… weekend possibly, though I’m not promising anything. So much work to do, and that even though the semester is done… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I updated the first post to include the mod list with all the links and such.

At the moment I call the current modpack version 0.5:

It includes:
Pressence Footsteps (Amazing Footstep sounds … if you can call them that)
WorldCUI (Makes World Edit Selection visible)

that’s it … there wasn’t really more back then. More will come though.

2 Likes

Finally had some time to play Minecraft again. I continued the Viking town. The layout of the Town is ready. Now I just need to build all those buildings.

The Viking Palace:

Inside the Viking Palace:

The dining room:

3 Likes

Looks awesome! I might just take the time tomorrow to play some MC. I’ve been gone way too long… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes