Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

All of the above. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey you build stuff, I code and configure stuff. It’s kinda my thing. Thanks for the words.

I’m migrating the server right now.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay but I got really ill yesterday. Feeling a little better today.

Server has been migrated. The domain will take up to 48 Hours until it’s updated worldwide.

To check if it has been updated for you visit : http://lomsor.com/
If it says ā€œLomsors Pageā€ your DNS is up to date.

Untill then you can use the direct IP: 5.45.106.89:25566

2 Likes

Suggestion on the map and icons:

Could that pop-up box show the icon in it’s full size? Now it shows the icon in the same size as it is in the map. The icons in the map itself would remain small as they are now.

1 Like

The popup box is a side effect of the overviewer not copying the files correctly. I removed the icons from the popup but I have to replace the file manually. If you see the icon in the popup I didn’t do it yet.

1 Like

The villages in the northeast plains are now lit, fenced and fully connected with roads! :slight_smile: Feel free to go and explore this new expansion of civilization.

Edit: while Lomsor is updating the server to 1.7 (!!!) I’ll leave you with this eye candy from the halls below Cheston:

Is that a Balrog in the end of the corridor or just a sunset? :wink:

3 Likes

#Server updated to 1.7.2

2 Likes

Found a tool that smooths out border errors. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/629884-a-tool-for-merging-alphabeta10-maps-mcmerge-v070/

I’ll run the first pass to scan the border.

Server now playable! Do stuff … explore border. I’ll fix it later then.

3 Likes

So the border will still be messed up when we discover it, but it needs to be done so it can be fixed later in one go?

1 Like

So.
I tried to switch to a new permission plugin but that turned out to be … well crap.
So we stay with Permissions Bukkit at the moment.
Further I implemented Time Fold. The setting is 4 days 1 night at the moment.
You can check the current day by typing /timefold . Also /motd /ifo and /rules have been implemented. Also Colored groups. World edit holders are now Yellow!

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ve started mapping out the border, will do more as I have time (it’s so much!). Looks like I have the ocean I wanted… the west will be a new coast, with the possibility of building an epic castle to control access to the ocean in the middle of the map.

I’ve also begun the wall for my new Ja-Min city (degrading my previous one to a small town), but that’ll take a while yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Try not to venture too deep into the new area. Just scratch it so we expose the new border. We don’t want to be tempted too much with all the new areas before we finish the stuff we have here in the Old World :wink:

And I’ve seen your new city wall from the map. Still have to visit it :smiley:

Edit: oh and Cheston has now evolved into a Moria style Dwarven kingdom. The underground areas will be huge.

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll check Cheston out soon. Yes, I’ve only been discovering the small border, exactly for that reason. :smiley: So all good!

1 Like

New mod pack submitted … we’ll see what the FTB team has to say.

Border Merged. More merging on demand … tell me if you want more merging done.
Map generator is running as I type.

Here’s one of the new and inderesting landscapes created:

@LucasFIN , check the map (don’t forget different views). Those two areas you discovered at the beginning need fixing. All the way up in the north and some in the east.
Don’t overdoo it though. Only fix what you see in the map. The rest will be handled by the merger.

I have to say that the merger is pretty good.

2 Likes

Good thing I screwed up a few points. Now the river won’t flow all around the world :wink:

I’ll fix those points manually.

1 Like

Holy shit, I really need to join you guys…

2 Likes

Server Port changed to standart port: 25565

Just use ā€œlomsor.comā€ to connect.


Map border merged and map updated … still there are 12 Chunks missing of 5000 Chunks. I checked the north border and could fix some (There were 23 missing before)

2 Likes

Check out the far east in the map. A sand village in marshes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Conveyor nearly done … still there’s one strange bug to kill.

Concerning the modpack. It seems I’m the fist to submit a 1.7 modpack … and apparently there’s a typo in the source code of their launcher that trows an error …

So we probably need to wait for the launcher to be updated. The source has been fixed already but I don’t know when it will be pushed to the client.

2 Likes

So …

Watchfull11 was so nice to compile a special version with the hotfix just for us (for now just for us :stuck_out_tongue: )

EDIT:

While testing I discovered moooore Bugs :frowning: … well good that I started with just a few mods.

1 Like