So I played a bit already (mostly again built just roads) and took a look the viking town before login off. Looking great, LucasFIN, nice work! That connected pillar off to the side could be like a prison – I think escaping from there would be pretty hard. And the roofs look really authentic, nice job! 
Thank you.
Still a lot of work left. And that idea of a prison is a fine one. Might give it a try.
So… remember my new PC? Well, guess what I got working… ![]()
And one for the mood…
@LucasFIN, your castle actually brings my PC down to 30 fps with the shader mod… ![]()
I’ll take picture requests, if anyone wants something specific.
I really, really need to make time to play on your server.
So, I’ve been making tons of screenshots, but don’t worry, I’ve only selected the best for you. ![]()
Water reflection adds so much to the atmosphere, shame it’s not in vanilla.
Holy s***! Those are some pretty looking pics 
The Viking Town is ready! Here’s some pics:
The prison:
![]()
Some viking ships:
![]()
Looking nice! I’ll have a look soon and maybe make some more nice screenshots so that Lomsor can update the first post.
In case no-one noticed, the train now runs all the way to Pinkerton…
I’ll have to take a ride 
Edit: took a ride. That’s a very nice new section for the already awesome network of rails!
Edit2: Added a viking ship pic on the above post ^
I used the Viking Town houses to make the Tundra Village that has been in my ToDo list for a long time:
Cool ![]()
I just strted the North East Pirate Bay by copying some ships there. I think this could be a nice collaborative project. Does anyone want join in?
Sure, once I have some time. This week is kind of planned out IRL for me, but I should manage to sneak in a few hours somewhere.
Any chance of getting a map update? Lots of new things built there ![]()
Edit: Here’s some pics from the pirate bay:
A skull well / shrine:
![]()
I tried to make a large World Edit operation (tried to replace the snow from one area of pine woods with air since it no longer snows there). For some reason it only left the snow there and removed everything else. Luckily undo worked ;D
I previously tried this in Ardinia successfully. I removed the snow from the upper areas of the city. Too bad it will come back since it’s now considered a mountain area where it snows. So is there a way to stop the snow fall in some areas?
Change the biome?
Anyone up for a small collaborative build? Perhaps some new areas for the pirate bay or something similar.
Also… I’ve been wondering if I can help any of the people who have started a mega project that’s been on ice for some time now ( I’m looking at: @ThunderBulge @RawMech and @Jkinloch ). I’m struggling for some new ideas for cities and stuff so if you need my help I can help you with your existing cities 
I wish I had the time, but alas… :-/ I only have like half an hour here and there, which is kind of unsuitable for continuing large projects. But I’ll be back… 
If you want, @LucasFIN, I could finish planing out the JaMin city, then that could be opened for collaboration too. I don’t think I’ll ever finish it otherwise…