Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Well the server is somehow unreachable for me at the moment so np :slight_smile:

1 Like

Restarted the server.

1 Like

I made a new Infinity Worthy Compass Rose!

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve marked the railway completely and some of Ja-Min. Am I correct in the assumption that we’re still missing parks and embassies?

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve skipped them for now, But I suppose they can be marked. They should both probably be Sites in category.

What icon did Ja-Min get?

1 Like

City :smiley:

I haven’t marked the region yet though, kind of forgot that…

1 Like

Hmm… I thought Ja-Min (top of the hill part of the kingdom) would be a Town sized icon. What will be a town sized icon then if Ja-Min is a city too? The NPC villages (village icon) aren’t that far behind when measured in area.
Edit: although we could think that the City Icon is also reserved for capitals of each Kingdom?

And the wider region/kingdom will be a Crown icon.

1 Like

I can change it to town, sure – but it IS the capital… That might be marked by where the kingdom marker is though… Yeah, that sounds good, I’ll change it later. :smiley:

1 Like

@ThunderBulge, I just visited your city and I noticed that one building was half burned :confused:
The fire has spread from one of the fire places. I guess it needs more non-flammable material around it before the wooden floor…

1 Like

@xamino, I would suggest ā€œ#B#TWN#ā€.

The icon should represent the size after all. Still you would be listed under ā€œBig Settlementsā€ making it more important. Of course we could change groups again into, Significant and insignificant settlements … the signs would need another update in that situation though …

@LucasFIN edit, thanks. Fixed it.

Also the Marker groups have been change one last time to allow a more easy designation of icons. See my post above. @xamino, I changed your sign to implement those changes. You can switch it again if you want.

1 Like

Note that TOW is Tower, TWN is Town. No typo here?

1 Like

@Lomsor: no, you don’t have to change the signs on my account, your solution fits perfectly. I hadn’t thought of that. :smiley: Thank you!

1 Like

Well the sign system was changed already. :smile:

1 Like

A thunderstorm got a house in Cheston too :confused: We built a lightning rod on top of that house after we repaired the roof. No idea if it will work on real thunderstorm. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

###This is it. I present to everyone the new … shiny and improved

##Infinite Infinity - Minecraft Overviewer Map!


It is a MAP!
It has Markers!
Screenshots in the Markers!
A custom NEW Compass Rose!
It tells you when it was last time updated!

3 Likes

Impressive work so far! Keep up the awesome :smiley:

Edit: Off topic: @Lomsor, any chance for disabling the Endermen destroying terrain? I’ts a bit annoying when it happens near the borders of claimed land.

1 Like

It’s disabled on claimed land. What exactly is the problem? What is being destroyed?

1 Like

Well I just don’t think it brings any value to the game. And yes. Claimed land is safe. But the moment you leave claimed land you end up in the land of Swiss Cheese :confused:

1 Like

While Generating the Map yesterday the Server Storage filled up.

For some reason the partition was smaller then the Disk.
Had to fight linux learning curve and virtual RAID to expand the partition.

Now we have 110GB more. I saw that my Server Provider had an Upgrade for just 2 Euros more per month … So I wrote them to do the upgrade sometime next week. Then we’ll have 1TB.
Future proof. Also double ram.

Oh … and I’ll change the Endernogrieve flag for Wilderness.

2 Likes

@Lomsor: Thank you for your time and hosting. We really appreciate it! I’m having way too much fun building stuff…

3 Likes