Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

The Ardinian Navy is forming up:

Currently 5 frigates and 1 battleship :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Big one.

6 Likes

@Lomsor… your teleport trap has somehow expanded. It now covers the entire north east corner of my town and teleports me into the rocket if I get anywhere close to that area. And that’s not all… even if I avoid that area it will still teleport me in X amount of time. I can’t do anything anymore since I get teleported all the time. :frowning:

Edit: It almost seems like the area is expanding :open_mouth: It will devour all!

1 Like

Wups … on the way to fix that.

1 Like

It’s WAR!

2 Likes

The monsters fought back hard but eventually the morning defeated them. My army won’t last another night though…

Edit: I had to annex that area since Endermen were destroying the terrain right next to my gate -_-

1 Like

The spawn safe zone could be bigger, Right now it’s 2 blocks of ā€œsafetyā€ with tons of monsters around. My newly built commercial harbour is also at risk. Perhaps the safe zone could be stretched to reach my claimed area so there is no wilderness between Ardinia and the spawn?

As a temporary solution I dispatched a small squad of soldiers to guard the area. :wink:

2 Likes

Ha Nice! I’ve been looking for a user friendly minecraft server for a while. Can’t wait to play with you guys!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. :slight_smile: All the necessary information is in the 1st post.

1 Like

@ThunderBulge built this:

I think he could use those World Edit tools :wink:

Edit: and I hear he now has them!

1 Like

Screw minecraft :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not exactly a constructive comment @Indicable

1 Like

I have a hammer and some nails ready to fix the disaster! :wink:

1 Like

NOD laser tower of death spotted:
http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/347/64/557/-2/0/0

1 Like

Laser tower? Really? :grin:

I’m finally getting internet on Tuesday, should finally be online again a bit more. No promises though…

1 Like

Map update!

2 Likes

Barely missed my farms :wink: But Kinloch’s town got in.

Edit: No wait! In a correct zoom level the farms are visible!

1 Like

Empty Browser Cache.

1 Like

It is my great honour to inform you all that the Kingdom of Ardinia is FINALLY ready! :smile:

The city itself is now ready to the smallest detail I am willing to put into it. There are street names, house names and even some small stuff in every chest of every house. I’ve also built a small countryside to the east and west of the city with lots of wheat fields. I encourage all the server inhabitants to explore the city and find the hidden stuff and small detail I’ve placed here and there. :wink:

NOTE! While you’re at it, please don’t leave any fence gates open. They stop villagers from concentrating into one single area of the city.

@Lomsor, I’m planning to make a large post about Ardinia and it’s history to celebrate the completion of this monumental task. Would it be possible to link this post to the OP once it’s done? Infact I would love to see others do the same with their faction so we could get a library of all the factions in the OP. :slight_smile:

And do you think I should make a new thread for the post (image intensive!) or can it be just a post on this thread?

–

P.S. I’d like to thank all those who built an embassy building in Ardinia. They are all looking fantastic.

4 Likes

Amazing!

I checked it out yesterday and it is a great kingdom.

I’m suggesting creating a new thread. Even if it means we would then have three Minecraft threads it would be easier to keep discussion where it belongs. And yes I will add it to the OP if you wish.

Also new update is coming up this week. Can’t tell when yet but I don’t think it should be too much work. Be prepared for harsh world borders though.

2 Likes