Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Moved Map renderer to Server. Created config.

Map has now multiple views and a night view.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff :slight_smile:
The night view reminds me of satellite images where the cities glow in the dark.
Perhaps the map link should be added to the OP as well?

Oh and by the way. I assigned Lerna with a house for embassy at my city. I think there’s still a few houses there that fit for being embassies (fit into 1 - 2 chunks) if others are interested.

1 Like

Hey sure, great idea, I’d love to take you up on that. Of course, I’d give you one too… somwhere. :stuck_out_tongue: There might be some other structure partly within the chunk though… Of course, you could also have an embassy in the port town - which is still lacking any buildings at all.

1 Like

I’d take one of the embacies. Representing my faction. Building some hidden stuff.

2 Likes

So I can’t find the other site for my embassy, @LucasFIN. Except if I’m missing something, you only freed one house?

If you two want to build embassies in my territory too, I’ve set aside a chunk each in my port town. The sites provide direct connection to the docks and road.

1 Like

I will have to assign it to you first. I thought I will do it once we are online at the same time.

Edit: @xamino I’ve assigned you a house. It is on the other side of the bridge next to the school.

Also @Lomsor… what is the name of your faction? I assigned you a house next to the river close to the small harbour in the North East corner. It says ā€œLomsor’s embassyā€ atm.

You both need to come and claim the tiles. You will find them on the map since I have unclaimed them.

1 Like

Minecraft server is down (the authentication one), I can’t get on. I’ll try for another hour, hope to see you soon.

EDIT: Should the house remain as-is or can I modify it on the outside too?

EDIT2: And back online.

1 Like

All who are assigned an embassy can change the looks of it as long as it looks somewhat close to the surroundings in style.

1 Like

@xamino : Would you like simulated snowfall on your mountain? World Edit can simulate snowfall (creating snow where there is line of sight to the sky)

1 Like

Hell yes please! :smiley: That would be awesome, I wasn’t looking forward to putting snow in by hand. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

The exteriors of my castle are finally ready! Here’s some pics:

Overview:

Front:

A view from South:

A view from North:

Back:

4 Likes

I sent you an alliance invitation. Did you get it?

1 Like

Hm, not yet, but I’ll look when I come online later. Thanks!

EDIT: Seems like I’ve posted 23% of this topic – the forum is asking me if I’m allowing others to voice their opinions… heh. :expressionless:

EDIT 2: Okay, I should have accepted the invitation, but I’m not certain.

2 Likes

Asked me the same thing :smiley: At least this means I’m not the only one spamming the thread :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I have been extremely busy this week, not much Minecraft time. Hopefully I will get to see you all online next week.

1 Like

We will see you there :slight_smile: I’m still building the castle so I’m going to be there :wink:

1 Like

Found some stuff under the water while searching the map:
http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/-79/64/194/max/0/0 :mag:

I wonder if it’s part of the underwater pyramid close by or something else. :slight_smile:

–

And it also seems like my castle is finally updated in the map. :tada:

1 Like

Yup. Just updated again to celebrate. :smile:

1 Like

Castle interiors are ready! :tada:

Here’s some pics, but I suggest you to visit the castle yourself to see it all:

The hall:

The dining hall:

King’s room (my room):

The throne:

Some corridors:

Stairs:

The library:

The kitchen:

Basement levels:

6 Likes

Man, this looks awesome, I really should join in with you guys…

3 Likes