Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Deep fried.

Edit: By the way, I just made a temporary warp point with a platform at the new city roads. It’s called FutureCity.

2 Likes

@Lomsor, any chance for a map update? I’m placing the streets and I need to see how the area that I’ve already done looks now.

1 Like

On it.


Updated all the craft files to include the new blocks. Except for sandstone, that’s excluded everywhere, including cars. You may want to update those schematics of yours Lucas.

1 Like

Oooooo something just occurred to me. Our city could have an underground rail network! There’s your next challenge @xamino

4 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooo :open_mouth: It really was the perfect material for cars… Have to go with wood then.

1 Like

It isn’t allowed anywhere else. So sorry but I have to draw the line somewhere. Compressed clay is still ok of course.

1 Like

Hrm… the modpack seems to be out of date now, the server’s refusing to let me on :frowning:

1 Like

Yes. The modpack is now outdated.

I will update it in the coming weeks though.

1 Like

So I realise we haven’t been very active on this at the moment, but I just added another schematic to help with future developments (if there are any)!

SubwaySteps

Edit: this was only a quick build, so if anyone feels the urge to improve it, go ahead :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is anyone still visiting this server?

1 Like

Hm, I probably should, but the Wild Hunt has all my free time currently. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All my time has gone to work recently. But I still aim to finish all my projects in the server… And more :slight_smile:
This is not my first pause. I’ve been away before and always returned.

2 Likes

I haven’t for a while because I’ve been distracted by work and also a shiny new PS3 (not PS4, they’re not worth the money IMO… yet). I do intend to come back and continue with stuff at some point!

1 Like

So this is a bit of a bump because I completely forgot about this server for the last few months! I had a little cruise around things again, added a few more bricks to my library and generally enjoyed the nostalgia.

Nice to see it’s still running, and I hope some of you might join me in doing bits of work here and there occasionally! If I get the time, I’ll continue with some dormant stuff :blush:
A skyscraper or several in our future city might be nice.

4 Likes

Been so busy working lately that my gaming has consisted only some quick rounds of Duck Game here and there. Still dreaming of finishing all those glorious building projects though :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’d quite like to dive back into it again. Been feeling the itch to do some creative stuff, but it kinda sucks to do it completely alone.

1 Like

I did a bit this evening - completing a basic roof for the library and beginning a skyscraper skeleton (saved as schematic skyscraperbasic). It’s still in progress… and I think I crashed your server @Lomsor… sorry! Tried to copy-paste and something broke :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a subway entrance but no subway currently. If someone’s feeling brave, a network of subterranean tunnels with stations would be cool.

2 Likes

Darn… just when I had a rare moment of having time to play :open_mouth:

Wink wink @xamino1 :wink:

2 Likes

Restarted the server. It would have itself a few hours from now, but eh.

@LucasFIN1 you have access to the controll panel, you could have restarted the server. :wink:
http://lomsor.com/minecraft/multicraft

4 Likes

Oh right. I forgot.

1 Like