Are you sure it does not contain nether brick blocks? Because I got a message that my car (in the image above) has over 1000 blocks (1000 is the max) and that is only possible if it includes the nether bricks.
Forgot to restart the server.
Should work now.
I have sandstone slabs in my car. Are they excluded as well?
Edit: it must still include Nether brick since my craft size is over 800! (luckily not 9000) 
I would suggest only excluding natural terrain (grass, stone etc.) and Nether Brick blocks (asphalt) + stone slab and stone brick slab (sidewalk) + quartz blocks (lines).
I would also suggest halving the Redstone block requirement for cars.Now the motors are ridiculous in size
Edit: it was 1% from over 800. Should my craft actually be the size I intended it to be then 1% is fine.
Can you please read the document I posted and check yourself what the problem is? I donāt want to mess with the file if it doesnāt help in the end.
Well⦠if we go with this road solution (which I highly recommend since it looks cool and is easy to build) then I see these as a problem:
allowedBlocks:
ā¦
- 112 # Nether Brick
- 113 # Nether Brick Fence
- 114 # Nether Brick Stairs
ā¦- 155 # Quartz Block
- 156 # Quartz Stairs
ā¦
Didnāt find the sandstone slabs from the list of allowed blocks (I used both red and regular sandstone in my car).
how do i place blocks or join a Group of builders. I dont like burning things but i do like tnt, but thats not as destructive as fire, so ur in luck. I understand ur using Movecraft, is it avalible for all People to use and how (i cant place blocks)
I understand how to use movecraft, but when i tried it said āInvalid Permissionsā, does this mean i Need to join a Group or become an admin? HOW???!!!
Wait for Lomsor, he can give you the permissions. We all had to ask him first, itās normal. 
This worries me slightly 
I say this since I read the ENTIRE forum and I saw the horrible arson report of the farmlands. Tnt doesnāt spread but fire does.
But can I join a faction, Iām an average builder & can be used for labour work (like manual terraforming, as u great builders donāt need to concern yourselves with the crap side of building.)
Hello @7obsidian. You donāt need to be part of a faction to enjoy the server.
I suggest you first build some structures yourself.
Also. If you really had read all the 471 post, which isnāt mandatory of course, you would have come across how to use move craft ā¦
Good news! The Temple of Time (Future) is slowly taking shape! There is now a tower that just needs furnishing inside, and Iāve fleshed out an entranceway with a Time Customs area. 
More will be added Soonā¢, including connecting the tower and corridors to the lower rooms.
I know how to use movecraft, I run a small server with my friends and use it regularly. I was just inquiring into it you had changed the configuration files
And I noticed that I canāt build in some places which is (not a lot) building talent wasted and I wanted to help develop the server by doing manual work. Every kindom needs workers
Welcome to the server obsidian!
We just created a āfutureā area 100 000 blocks away from spawn. So it would be preferable if you built past/medieval stuff in the original map area and future stuff in the new area (you can warp there).
Also, if you start a new settlement somewhere make sure itās not in or immediately next to existing towns (unless given permission from the builders of those towns). The map is big and has room for great distances.
Looking forward to seeing your builds. 
I think we now have all the necessary street modules. But these only work in cities, I think.
We need a separate set without the sidewalk to be used outside the cities. Perhaps rename these modules as StreetSomething and make a set without the sidewalk and name those as RoadSomething?
Oh wow, i see we have some serious modding in Minecraft around here 
Out of curiosity, do you rent a server or have your own ?
The obsidian server seems quite big. Did you limit the āwalkableā map ?
Also, how got the good idea of implement the NOD obelisk in a medieval castle ? 
Didnāt know Kane built a time machine ⦠thought only the commies got it.
You have to clarify what you mean. Yes we have simple server āmodsā that do stuff like Permissions, Commands and some cool movement ⦠also NPCs ā¦
tease tease. But nothing serious that adds loads of new blocks and mechanics.
Iām renting a root server out in Germany. On that I set up this Minecraft server. This gives me full control over everything. So it probably isnāt the kind of ārentingā you mean.
No, you can go everywhere you like and do anything you like ⦠except trash other peoples creations. Though we have Factions to hinder you do that.
Ye ⦠but somehow he disapeared. But if you know Kane ⦠he will come back eventually ^^
On a side note:
Made the Sign algorithm also correctly display non converted, pre 1.8, Signs ā¦
I foresee our cities becoming very American⦠Lots of straight lines! But that works for Minecraft so Iām okay with that. 
On another note, looking at the map, the roads are quite big relative to the world around them. I suspect weāll find that one big city will work best to begin with - something we can all contribute to.
Skyscrapers, office blocks, hotels, hospitals, shops⦠Ah, the possibilitiesā¦