Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Just spent a couple of hours testing to see if there was a better way (read: way I understand) of building that awesome TNT cannon! I have come up with a design that is flatter but longer which may make it easier to incorporate into some ship designs. Also, it has a very clear, simple circuit and the repeaters can be adjusted to affect the remaining fuse time on the projectile after it is launched. (Make the delay longer to fire further, reduce the delay for short-range explosions). Saved to schematics as TntGunAlternative. Enjoy!

It was my first attempt at building something complicated with circuits and it’s very similar to the other one really, but at least I now understand what is going on inside the weapon!

3 Likes

Great! :smiley: Although I might want to add at least some tnt cannons.

Edit: What do we have here :wink:
http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/203/64/-5045/-1/0/0
(still wip)

2 Likes

Fighters are missing paintjob. Can’t wait to see it in action.


There’s a fire enchatment for bows in vanilla minecraft: http://pernsteiner.org/minecraft/enchant/tables/Flame_1.html
Though in Vanilla it only allows to light TNT, Players or Mobs … but there’s a plugin that changes that: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/flame-arrows/

Sentrys will be able to use those arrows: http://wiki.citizensnpcs.co/Sentry

And are able to target ennemy Factions:

factionenemies:Name All members of Factions that are currently enemies of Name.

You can slowly get rady for Phase 2 … hehehe

4 Likes

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The carrier is finally ready :smiley:

Small problem though… It can’t move! Something is blocking it. I think it could be the redstone lamp since it is the only new block I’ve used. I think the lamp should be included into airships.

4 Likes

http://www.lomsor.com/minecraft/reference/movecrafttypes/Airship.craft

 - 123   # Redstone Lamp (inactive)
 - 124   # Redstone Lamp (active)

Already included. Something else must be the problem.

1 Like

I added quartz stairs for a moment but I removed them (I think). But I would assume they are included as well.

Edit:

Here’s the fleet!

Edit 2: Problem fixed! It was Moster egg Chiseled stone.

5 Likes

Why would you even use that block?

1 Like

Like I did a couple of times on major projects… mistake. Boy did I regret that when the little critters started chomping on my designs!

2 Likes

When using the search on a block in the creative menu it too shows up and also looks indentical to the default block. If you don’t stop a second and read the name and just drop it into your hotbar … well it happens. The Railway bridge to ceivn was once build from it.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what happened. And then when you middle-mousewheel-copy the block to be used in other places… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

First live fire test of the Carrier’s weapon systems starting now. :smiley:

Edit: @Lomsor Torpedos don’t work anymore. They just disappear. I thought they would at least drop in the water like you said they would :confused:

Edit 2: Seems like torpedoes launched from remote signs just disappear but otherwise they do drop into the water.

Edit 3: Actually the remote launched torpedoes work too. I was just too far away at the bridge to see them drop into the water.

Edit 4: Is the rocket system working already?

3 Likes
  • Revamped all the Movecraft Craft files. Adding comments and reorganizing.
  • Added ā€œAirplaneā€ Craft
  • Added ā€œGateā€ Craft
  • Added ā€œSubAircraftā€ Craft
  • Changed ā€œTorpedoā€ and ā€œLaunchTorpedoā€ behavior
  • Added Rocket and ā€œLaunchRocketā€
  • ā€œRocketā€ and ā€œTorpedoā€ are guideable trough ā€œRmove:ā€ signs

Find all the info concerning that: Here

3 Likes

Ok after several hours of testing I found out that it isn’t at the moment. The development version of WorldEdit (upcoming 6.0) is though. So you will be able to restore in the future when that becomes stable.

3 Likes

1.8 will make our current gun designs work poorly. Here’s a way to easily fix it once we move to 1.8:

The problem and it’s fix starting from 9:00

3 Likes

Looks good. I’ll be back on the weekend, sadly I have some crunch time to do before the semester starts. Looking forward to what has been happening since!

I also now have a design for the Ja-Min city, although I’ll have to do some tests first… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I took a quick peek… :smiley:

4 Likes

The great tower is taking shape. :smiley:
@xamino, I made a place holder junction there. It’s not working though. But it has the style I’m looking for. Perhaps we can make a working junction as a collaborative work once we hit the server at the same time.

2 Likes

Sounds good, maybe I’ll get around to it next week. :smiley:

1 Like

An even better turret design from the Airship Guy:

4 Likes

Some great new features for Movecraft:

2 Likes