Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Managed to make the webserver link to the movecrafttypes folder!

This means you can view all the craft info and it will be always as it is on the server. So if I add crafts or edit craft settings you can see those changes imideiately in the following link.*

You can access it here: http://lomsor.com/minecraft/reference/movecrafttypes/


*If you’re interested: The web address points to a link inside my usual web folder. That link redirects to the actual Minecraft server folder itself.

1 Like

How often is the map updated?

1 Like

So these can’t be made available for the crafts?

1 Like

Yes they can but I rather not.

They are natural blocks. Yes others are too but there should be some blocks left for docking buildings so ships can physically touch them without merging.

1 Like

Well no matter. The new craft uses no sandstone blocks. Speaking of which… we gave the new craft a little test fight.

On the orange end: LucasFIN with a Dumian Armored Gunship fighting for Dumian Kingdom!

On the grey end: Lomsor! Also with a Dumian Armored Gunship. Fighting for the faction of Anomaly!

End result:

Guess who went down? :wink:

I had more pictures but my computer crashed and I lost all but these 2 :confused:

2 Likes

I update the map.

It depends if I feel like updating. If you ask I will. It isn’t an automatic process as it takes most of the cpu resources of the server and I don’t want it to get out of hand.

I plan to create some kind of voting mechanism on my website so the map update can be triggered by anyone. This is a projekt for another day though.

Map update.

1 Like

Japa’s Steampunkish Airship cuts the clouds as it moves east …

3 Likes

Server kicked me… ?

1 Like

Me too. And can’t join.

1 Like

Ah well, I guess I’ll call it a night. I’ll probably be back tomorrow, so until then! :smiley:

EDIT: I tried both 1.7.2 and 1.8, so I guess the problem isn’t client side. Hope that helps @Lomsor.

1 Like

I managed to join back. It seems some progress was lost…

1 Like

Server Crashed. Restarted.

Something Biome Related … please report if it happens again.

Server saves every 15 Minutes or so.


Man … ok I got sucked in. Building since 6 hours.

2 Likes

I think that battle crashed the server… XD

EDIT: Well, the server seems to be down again for me. I’ll call it a day, till later! The battles were awesome!

2 Likes

The fleet is forming up!

From right to left: Gunship, Frigate and Battleship.

I added top torpedoes on each ship. And now all torpedoes are remotely controlled from the bridges :smiley:

Next in line would be a carrier for fighters :smiley: But I still need to study the Movecraft properties. Like how does a fighter merge with the carrier as the carrier moves without permanently merging with it. Is it enough if you just park the fighters inside a craft or do you need to anchor them with a block both the airship and an airskiff share?

2 Likes

http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/150/64/-5043/-1/0/3

Something outworldly is happening here :smiley: Ceivn’s cruiser has been swallowed by an egg!

1 Like

Hey that’s a Airship dock … with swing doors!

Need to change the colour of the wood though.


First Car and Plane prototypes:


Big changes comming up to Crafts: Index of /minecraft/reference/movecrafttypes

  • Overhaul for readability of all files.
  • Additional new Crafts like “Gate” and “Airplane”
  • Overhaul of Torpedos. Will behave like water torpedoes and dropable from sky.
  • Adding of Rockets to replace torpedoes.
  • Technical possibility of guided Torpedoes and Missiles.
3 Likes

Guardians of the Kingdom:

http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/2128/64/-1637/-2/0/3

2 Likes

Btw.: Most of your ardinian ships should be able to move as “Ship” out of the box.

2 Likes

Maybe that pirate fleet will suddenly have a purpose… :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like