Me or someone else needs to add a gate craft file though. The standard crafts aren’t really suited for that.
It is just a config file.
Me or someone else needs to add a gate craft file though. The standard crafts aren’t really suited for that.
It is just a config file.
I might do a steampunkish/medieval Airship Harbour in Dum. Since they lack a shore for a conventional harbour they will need some airships for a navy. Example from the web:
![]()
Speaking of Dum, the outer wall is almost ready.
The Wall is ready! Next I’ll build a network of streets so the layout of the city will look good. After that… buildings!
Server encounters an unexpected condition which prevents login. Doing some updates or sumtin’ @Lomsor?
For me it worked.
I restarted nevertheless.
Thanks. Works now.
I’m going to establish a test shipyard on an island (to avoid dynamites destroying the terrain). I’ll place a warp point there if someone wants to join the lab 
Edit: I copied an awesome gun design from a youtube video. Ton of fun! I will add lots of these to my ships.
Whilst I remember @Lomsor, I’d quite like to be able to have permission to set warp points and the like, like those other gents, if that is alright. My MC username is the same as here. 
Behold! HMS Infinity Cloud Cruiser. The first fully functional Dumian airship!
It has 8 cannons in total. 4 on each side. It also has 2 torpedo launchers and 2 rapid firing fire guns.
AND IT MOVES! (I love this mod!)
Edit: I almost burned the ship already. I think this should be copied into our schematics. Edit: done.
Reconfigured the Permissions:
default Given to players on join.
*Note: Not actually configured as the default permission settings for players and admins are fine.
Iherits permissions from following groups:
Detail:
default:
permissions:
permissions.build: true
essentials.ignore: true
essentials.info: true
essentials.mail: true
essentials.me: true
essentials.motd: true
essentials.msg: true
essentials.seen: true
essentials.suicide: true
essentials.back: false
essentials.spawn: true
essentials.realname: true
essentials.rules: true
essentials.help: true
essentials.helpop: true
essentials.chat: true
essentials.list: true
essentials.afk: true
essentials.afk.auto: true
essentials.signs.color: true
essentials.signs.format: true
essentials.signs.magic: true
essentials.signs.use.balance: true
essentials.signs.use.buy: true
essentials.signs.use.disposal: true
essentials.signs.use.enchant: true
essentials.signs.use.free: true
essentials.signs.use.gamemode: true
essentials.signs.use.heal: true
essentials.signs.use.info: true
essentials.signs.use.kit: true
essentials.signs.use.mail: true
essentials.signs.use.protection: true
essentials.signs.use.repair: true
essentials.signs.use.sell: true
essentials.signs.use.time: true
essentials.signs.use.trade: true
essentials.signs.use.warp: true
essentials.signs.use.weather: true
inheritance:
- creative
- default+
default+ Is included in “default” at the moment
Detail:
default+:
permissions:
signdoctor.signediting: true
movecraft.Airskiff.pilot: true
movecraft.Airskiff.move: true
movecraft.Airskiff.rotate: true
movecraft.Portcullis.pilot: true
movecraft.Portcullis.move: true
movecraft.Portcullis.rotate: true
creative Is included in “default” at the moment
Detail:
creative:
permissions:
essentials.back: true
essentials.tp: true
essentials.tp.others: true
essentials.warp: true
essentials.warp.list: true
warp Is included in “default” at the moment
Detail:
warp:
permissions:
essentials.warp: true
essentials.warp.list: true
essentials.setwarp: true
essentials.warp.overwrite.*: true
essentials.delwarp: true
inheritance:
- default
movecraft Is manually granted by me
More crafts can be added.
Detail:
movecraft:
permissions:
movecraft.Airskiff.pilot: true
movecraft.Airskiff.move: true
movecraft.Airskiff.rotate: true
movecraft.Airship.pilot: true
movecraft.Airship.move: true
movecraft.Airship.rotate: true
movecraft.Car.pilot: true
movecraft.Car.move: true
movecraft.Car.rotate: true
movecraft.LaunchTorpedo.pilot: true
movecraft.LaunchTorpedo.move: true
movecraft.LaunchTorpedo.rotate: true
movecraft.Portcullis.pilot: true
movecraft.Portcullis.move: true
movecraft.Portcullis.rotate: true
movecraft.Ship.pilot: true
movecraft.Ship.move: true
movecraft.Ship.rotate: true
movecraft.SlowAirship.pilot: true
movecraft.SlowAirship.move: true
movecraft.SlowAirship.rotate: true
movecraft.SubAirship.pilot: true
movecraft.SubAirship.move: true
movecraft.SubAirship.rotate: true
movecraft.SubAirskiff.pilot: true
movecraft.SubAirskiff.move: true
movecraft.SubAirskiff.rotate: true
movecraft.Submarine.pilot: true
movecraft.Submarine.move: true
movecraft.Submarine.rotate: true
movecraft.Torpedo.pilot: true
movecraft.Torpedo.move: true
movecraft.Torpedo.rotate: true
movecraft.Turret.pilot: true
movecraft.Turret.move: true
movecraft.Turret.rotate: true
movecraft.WMD.pilot: true
movecraft.WMD.move: true
movecraft.WMD.rotate: true
worldedit Is manually granted by me
Detail:
worldedit:
permissions:
blockfinder.blockfinder: true
worldedit.*: true
inheritance:
- default
trusted Is manually granted by me
Inherits the permissions of:
Detail:
trusted:
inheritance:
- default
- warp
- worldedit
- movecraft
Playername Colours:
http://ess.khhq.net/mc/ (use those codes on everything! Including signs and chat!)
Default: &f
trusted: &5
worldedit: &e
movecraft: &6
@Topperfalkon: added you to “tursted”
Lucas, Xamino and someone with this UUID: 98c18d19-f33d-43a7-bd4a-cf16fc6bdd19 all have trusted permission …
Don’t know who this … although …
Yes the internet doesn’t forsake me!
http://connorlinfoot.com/uuid/
It is: Kinloch
When it comes to formating, Discourse is still pretty wonky.
A bulleted list followed by a preformated text won’t work for instace.
Airskiff Reference for @Japa :
http://minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com
name: Airskiff
maxSize: 1000
minSize: 10
allowedBlocks:
- 5
- 8
- 9
- 10
- 11
- 17
- 20
- 23
- 25
- 26
- 29
- 33
- 35
- 41
- 43
- 44
- 47
- 50
- 52
- 53
- 54
- 55
- 57
- 58
- 61
- 62
- 63
- 64
- 65
- 68
- 69
- 72
- 75
- 76
- 77
- 85
- 92
- 93
- 94
- 95
- 96
- 101
- 102
- 107
- 113
- 117
- 118
- 123
- 124
- 125
- 126
- 130
- 131
- 133
- 134
- 135
- 117
- 118
- 123
- 124
- 125
- 126
- 130
- 131
- 133
- 134
- 135
- 136
- 138
- 140
- 143
- 144
- 145
- 146
- 147
- 148
- 149
- 150
- 151
- 152
- 154
- 157
- 158
- 171
- 173
forbiddenBlocks:
- 7
canFly: true
canCruise: false
maxHeightLimit: 224
collisionExplosion: 0.0
explodeOnCrash: 2.0
sinkSpeed: 5.0
smokeOnSink: 1
keepMovingOnSink: true
speed: 5.0
tryNudge: false
sinkPercent: 99.0
flyblocks:
35:
- 50.0
- 100.0
152:
- 10.0
- 100.0
49:
- 0.0
- 10.0
The next Dumian ship is ready. Introducing the Chariot Cloud Gunship Class. This particular one was leased for Ceivn.
Armament:
One main cannon in the front. 2 torpedoes and 2 fire charge guns.
Lots of firepower for it’s class and easy and cheap to produce so don’t hesitate to throw swarms of these against the enemy capital ships!
That gunship is indeed awesome. And so are the WorldEdit tools! Hopefully I should be able to speed up construction of Ceivn massively now rather than doing it 1 block at a time!
http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/360/64/-5116/-2/0/0
The airships look cool on the map too 
Trying to make ships that aren’t dirigibles but still meet the requirements is hard.
Also, I found out that dark wood stairs are not acceptable blocks for airships. Could that be fixed?
Stairs id 163 and 164 have been added to most crafts.
@Lomsor, I made a new armored Gunship because the previous ones can be brought down with a single fire charge. This one has clay and quartz armor around the baloon and nether tile and sandstone armor around the wooden parts.
Now some of the new block types are blocking the craft from moving. It seems that block type is not supported in airships. Here are the new blocks I used:
-Nether tile
-Nether tile stairs
-Nether tile slabs
-Chiseled sandstone
-Smooth sandstone
-Sandstone slabs
-Quartz block
-Chiseled Quartz block
-Colored clays
So which one is the culprit? And can it be white listed since these materials make kick a$$ armored ships.
Edit: made a new ship without sandstone and it moves… So I guess sandstone isn’t included atm.
I need to make those files somehow accessible and readable … maybe with short-cuts from a web page … probably.
No forum colours?
VE-2014-6271 vulnerability removed
Made a slightly different style of ship:
![]()
Now I need to make a city to be its home.