Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

By the way. It seems like this thread has the best post to like ratio in the entire forums! Hooray! :trophy:

It is also the 3rd most commented thread of the new forums and actually first if you don’t count the ā€œDescribe the user aboveā€ thread and the already ended Wolf Game thread. :smiley:

Edit: I actually meant amount of likes since the ratio of likes per comment is actually higher in some other threads.

2 Likes

But the bulk of those likes and post do come from just us three though. Xamino, you and me. So it’s a small but active circle.

@Xamino : Great shots. Thanks! Map Updated.

1 Like

*coughs*

I like quite a few of these posts…

4 Likes

You’re welcome, more incoming as soon as I’m back to my desktop PC. :smiley:

Hm, maybe I should get around to installing some bump maps, should look even better then… :stuck_out_tongue: No promises though.

Belated edit: some are not working / broken. I’ll fix them sometime.

2 Likes

@Xamino, I built a track from Cheston Halls towards Ja’Min. The track goes through a super awesome natural cave almost all the way to Ja’Min. Only had to dig a little bit here and there! The track ends deep below Ja’Min mountain from where you can connect it to what ever station system you come up with in Ja’Min.

1 Like

Cool, thanks! I’ll take a look at it as soon as I can (like stated, I’m away from my desktop PC, and this laptop is… not really up to the task :stuck_out_tongue: ).

1 Like

There is some strange error in the map here:

http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/-1726/64/540/-2/0/0

1 Like

It isn’t …

1 Like

You mean there is some sort of a platform there? :open_mouth:

Edit: a closer zoom reveals it as a glass ceiling… why?

2 Likes

He didn’t want any snow in his base and asked me to ceil it. You can remove it if you want to.

1 Like

Can the snowfall be somehow otherwise limited in certain areas? I’d also like to stop snowfall over Ardinia if possible, but preferably without any glass ceilings…

1 Like

Fixed the Northeast Pirate Bay sign, should now work (stupid O and 0).

Added:

For some reason all the snow around the Viking Town is gone – was that on purpose? Also, the Icy Pass is now not icy anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It was indeed removed as have many others (bare pine woods are pretty cool too). The snow forest with Bornholm is still snowy.

2 Likes

Someone has replaced the red sign of N/E Pirate bay with a blue one. The red sign was indicating it was an Eeeeeeviiiiil settlement :wink:

1 Like

Ups, that was me while correcting the image. If you haven’t corrected it yet, I’ll do so some time later. It sucks that you always have to redo a sign in Minecraft instead of being editable after the fact.

1 Like

There are plugins for that too … I was just under the impression that changing signs wouldn’t be that much of a hassle.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always found changing signs to be a bit of a hassle

1 Like

I think I’m going to like every post here to see what happens. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: I’ve just discovered there is a ~50 limit on the number of likes you can give out in a 23 hour period.

3 Likes

I’d love that plugin if possible. It would make my life so much easier… :smiley:

1 Like

I hit the limit again, but this time it’s only 22 hours for the daily limit.

2 Likes