crafty little buggers. 
Up voted 
Thanks, changed the link.
Your post doesn’t follow the format they ask. Check how every other suggestion beggins and change it or they might ignore it.
And you linked the ks and not the Reddit topic.
Nice. I’ve already sent him an email, a message on YouTube and a tweet but no replies
Maybe he reads his forums.
these high profile people are most likely receive hundreds of request per day… so we must somehow caught their attention.
It would be blast if we get Joe’s attention. but how…
what about his sidekick ? Other joe…
He might not be so flooded with mails…
You may want to fill those out …
https://coca-colacompany.versaic.com/login
Media Property Advertisement sounds like your venue …
![]()
http://www.ehow.com/how_7847996_sponsored-monster-energy-drinks.html
If they don’t want to go the Kickstarter route. Just take the cash post funding, but with all the stretch goals if you receive the funds within the next 3 months or something …
Coca Cola Billboard floating in Space? Sounds kind of awesome. Make me think of the opening sequence of Futurama…
Some people could be offended by it though (“why do I have to buy a game that has ads in it”).
So to have a better game due to more funds? I know it will be kinda, eh, but if the adds are cool they will give some flavour to the world on top of that.
I know and I agree 100%, but there are always some people that will boycott it out of principle then.
The alleged murder of union organisers by coca cola etc…makes a fair few people a bit put off
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia
Could I please get a summary of the game’s unique selling points? I keep getting replies of how is this any Bette than other games?
- Engage 100’s of players in epic space battles involving everything from small, nimble interceptors up to immense, powerful capital ships
- Seamless interplanetary warfare across a procedurally generated, true to scale solar system
- No loading screens! (except when the game first starts)
- Jaw dropping visuals allow you to experience alien worlds in a way you previously could only dream of
- Newtonian physics with different flight models for atmosphere and space
- Offline sandbox mode for exploring and trying out different ship/weapon combinations
- Windows PC
- Community oriented focus with support for modding
Directly from the Kickstarter.
Thanks, that’s great 
Lucas’s ‘Bring Scott Home’ movie poster was a good twitter idea that might well work for Joe & others.
Don’t forget a full scale solar system means “10s of planets and moons spanning the system”
'We must start to actively manufacture those moonshots like the Space Boner. Let’s start brainstorming.
- First we identify a high profile target
- Then we actively think about a theme we can use to approach them with
- Some Photoshop / Other wizardry
- Tweets / FB hastags / Reddit activism
- ???
- Profit
Edit: I designated the former Bring Scott Home thread for this purpose.
I’ve emailed and tweeted at PC gamer. Just basic stuff, though. Also just made something on their steam page.
There’s that 30km space station just SITTING there ya know…
Chat before … Elon Musk … Snake loader …
Combining Snake loader to the Helion take of scene right now.