(Unofficial) Headquarters of Infinity:Battlescape Communications - Volunteers needed!

Instead of a different theme to approach each public figure, use the same one that you used with Scott. You used that for a high profile gamer, so leverage that, and make it a compliment each time you target someone. It’s the “Bring Them Home” campaign.

But only for the folks that rate. Hand it out too frequently and it’s no longer a Galactic Supporter badge.

Yes, I realize that “Bring Scott Home” was a play on his own words, but now that you’ve got it, use it. It’s not bringing them home to Scotland or New York or Dubai, it’s bringing them home to INS.

’Time to science the shit out of Infinity:Battlescape’ seems to be a good Space film reference that does have appeal to all those who have seen the Martian. Might go down well on reddit.

Worked well enough here:

‘Time for AngryJoe to science the shit out of Infinity:Battlescape’
‘Time for … to science the shit out of Infinity:Battlescape’

2 Likes

Sorry guys but the original post risks to be out of date during this week, but after that I’m free (full-time) so I’ll update everything next week

Angry Joe vs Angry Asteroids perhaps?

Insert picture of angry goggly eyed bearded asteroid :open_mouth:

1 Like

The thing is… it was just perfect for Scott. It fit his own immediate situation, it fit his interests. It almost felt like it was a personal plea. Besides “PewDiePie needs to science the shit out of I:B” does not really work imo :slight_smile:
I think we need a little bit different approach to each peronality.

Sure it can even be the Martian poster, but it needs to address the person we are talking about through themes that make that person tick.

But if we want to make that poster with Scott a thing. Then make THAT poster a thing first. :slight_smile: Keep sharing it and re-tweeting it. It is by itself a piece of I:B marketing.

7 Likes

This bit is the one you could use for other people, as it just draws on the space film reference. And on reddit when talking about the games tech features.

Time to science the shit out of [Insert game mechanic or controller info here]

A tag line was asked and here one is, and a very current one.

try it out on reddit when answering user questions, see how things go. Anything is possible in a universe of infinite possibilities.

the official lingo is “dozens” :wink:

1 Like

just made my very small polite post at nasaspaceflight.com and accidentally missed a right forum. I hope they will not ban me ))))

1 Like

Has anyone posted that Scott meme on Reddit by the way?

P.S. I changed the Bring Scott Home -thread into a general moonshot laboratory.

1 Like

I don’t know sorry.

Just using the text could work well also.
‘Time to science the shit out of’ [Insert game mechanic detail or controller info here]

no that does not work for Joe
He is different.
He is this militaristicly acting dude, calls himself a Commander Joe.
His community is called Angry army.
He always bashes on bullshit practices of greedy publishers.
His arch nemesis is corporate commander (played by himself).

so what can we use …hmmm

I was thinking abusing old Star wars R2 theme, but instead of R2 to put there Helion …but what about princess…i dont know it does not fit that much…

or perhaps use
but there isnt much to edit only to add some text… that too cheap…

Anyone knows of good militaristic or scifi meme ?

A long term follower is saying that infinity’s blog hasn’t mentioned the kickstarter has started…and he only found out through r\gaming!! Nicht gut

1 Like

“Come on you apes do you want to live forever?!”

2 Likes

‘Fight for survival, fight to win!’
‘Turn tail and run if you dare!’
'Rewards only come to those who ?
'To fight and die in one’s cockpit for a great cause is ?
‘Corporate pigs die a pigs death!’

I dunno, am just shooting from the hip.

Fight for your solar system! Would you like to know more?

Right on Doctor starship troopers was the first thing I thought of too

‘Warriors rejoice in the blood of their enemies, we honour their deaths with song and wine.’

‘Pilots, This ain’t no garden party for fairy cup cakes, this IS War!’

‘No bastard ever won a dogfight by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!’ - Cmdr Joe.

‘No bastard ever won a space battle by dying for his side. He won it by
making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!’ - Cmdr Joe.

“A pint of sweat in the pit of your cockpit now, will save a gallon of blood later!”

“Pilots, In case of doubt, attack attack attack.”

“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.”

“I am a pilot, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”

“Never let the enemy pick the battle planet. Pick it for them!.”

“Space War is the supreme test of pilots in which they rise up to heights never approached in any other activity.”

“Wars in Space might be fought with weapons, but they are won by pilots. It is the spirit of the pilot who leads that gains the victory.”

“Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated missiles.”

“By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any pilot can become great.”

“Through the travail of the ages,
Midst the pomp and toil of war in space,
Have I fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star.”

1 Like

i think i got something
ill use his own face

One Solar System - Two sides - Both battling for victory!

’No bastard ever won a space battle by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!'

  • Cmdr Joe.

’No bastard ever won in space by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!'

  • Cmdr Joe.

can you post gifs on twitter ?or is it hidden until you expand it ?
EDIT:
never mind… wont be using gif.

So i got first picture …but i lack the words…my first attempt is:
Help me general JOE !
Infinity Battlescape needs your piloting skills.
But that feels lame and like begging…
anyway here is the picture:

4 Likes

The Bearded Googly Eyed Asteroid wants YOU to try the Infinity: Battlescape prototype!

Many Googly Eyed Asteroids died to bring us this message.

Pick one.

3 Likes