I’ve re-read the relevant texts and there is no mention of the existing comms array needing replaced… indeed there is no indication of it being broken, only not working. Perhaps the problem is not with the comms array itself but with some jamming device.[quote=“Pendrokar, post:81, topic:88”]
Oh and I don’t think this should be kept a secret. I and Lomsor experienced distortions/jamming at the Air Strip, but neither of us were the cause. It was hinted that the Communications Ray might have been the source.
[/quote]
Supposing we merely need to find the jamming device cut it into little pieces with the plasma cutters then reboot the comms array with the Security codes?
Also,[quote=“LyskTrevise, post:92, topic:88”]
One last note, it is possible for the crew to lock in one item, and then wait for the results from that use before proceeding to the next. For example, if you declare what the problem is, and then use your first tool, i can lock in the decisions up to that point (the problem and tool 1) and then give you the results up to that point. However, for this to work, the crew must then tell me when they have decided the problem is fixed
[/quote]
Oh no, I really expected myself to be the one to be killed, which means I am not as much of a threat as I imagined, so my suspicions must have been wrong.
Also phew that I mistakenly took the wrong color. Already thought that I actually blocked Xamino’s move.
Seems like it’s either do that or do nothing at this point. Also we need to get started on lynch voting at some point. I don’t like the bandwagon on TigerFang any more today than I did before so I will vote for Pendrokar.
I don’t blame you. In fact I might implicate myself even more by what I am about to reveal. I had been in contact with Xamino ever since the previous incarnation of NobleBrutus was murdered, I assumed Xamino to be a likely human, since wolves would avoid killing those that they vote for to be killed, unless it couldn’t wait. But I doubt they knew about Noble’s role.
Xamino was a Stalker, a seer of some sort, he had three ways to target people. He could stalk carefully, moderately and aggressively about the target’s night action. The last two reveals the stalker to the target. And the last one would kill him, if who he stalked was an Agent. He had stalked me twice, once carefully and then again aggressively, which is when he revealed the details of his role to me. These excessive details wouldn’t be revealed to me if he had done anything other than aggressive.
I asked him to learn if when agents try to kill someone at night do they supposedly do it jointly, that is they are targeting the same person at night, or does it rely on what kill vote an agent does.
Xamino wanted to aggressively stalk @Enginish who I have also been in contact and his behavior seems human to me. I doubt that agents knew about Xamino, although I did tell Enginish a little about Xamino. But if Enginish was an agent he would allow Xamino to die from an aggressive stalk and kill me, leaving you all confused as to why there be two deaths.
BTW, @LyskTrevise@Cise are we allowed to invite people to private threads? In previous Wolf Games did do this with quicktopics, but at quicktopics you weren’t really sure if the nickname really belonged to the same user of the forum. Just that private threads would serve as proof that there was a discussion.
@Aventine, I’m pretty satisfied with the bandwagon on Tigerfang. As soon as some amount of pressure was applied, he just gave up. Very un-human like. I feel safe in saying that the wolves just let him go.
I’m also pretty sure one of the bandwagon members was a wolf, considering the above. It’s a well-known and effective tactic for wolves to vote for one another.
TerranAmbassador! Of all the people I expected to jump on Tigerfang’s bandwagon, you were at the bottom of the list. Your vote looks more like an attempt to pass yourself off as human more than anything else. Care to explain yourself?
Also, GMs, approximately when do you expect today to end?
@Enginish, by the time Tigerfang had a chance to responded to the wagon he already had four votes against him, twice as many as anyone else had gotten the entire game up to that point. He still argued his innocence and voted for you in an attempt to get an alternate wagon going. I would not exactly describe that as “just giving up” as soon as “some amount of pressure was applied.”
Also, in the few games I have played before elsewhere we were told when the player we lynched was a wolf. Since we were not told Tigerfang was a wolf when he died I assumed he wasn’t. If he was in fact a wolf, then yes I agree that with that quick of a bandwagon the wolves could have easily let him die and tried to hide in the wagon.
Significantly, Tigerfang refused to elaborate on what happened to him during the events, even when prompted. Twice. He participated in both events, so something must have happened to him.
Also, it’s rather rare for alignments to be revealed on death, as it tends to make the game much easier for the humans. In this game the GMs decided not to include an alignment reveal after lynching.
The day was supposed to end approximately an hour ago, but seeing as how there is still a lot of discussion we will extend it. I will be busy tomorrow all day, so this will mean perhaps monday at around this time the day will end.
Enginish is correct, we have intentionally hidden alignment and role reveals upon death. You should not take anyone killed as guaranteed one way or the other as far as alignment goes due to actions on the part of Cise or myself.
In other words, we have no idea where we stand. Sigh
Maybe im missing something, but we dont have much to go on so far. Im not sure who to vote for. (cough i havent been following the game too closely im sorrryyyyy) Enginish, your argument about it being unhumanlike to “give up” isnt neccesarrily correct. Wolves in the past of the wolf game has been the ones to fight the hardest, quit the contrary to sanely giving up when theres a sudden bandwagon you cant hope to contest.
I maintain: If Tigerfang had been a human, he would have said something, anything, about his role or what had happened to him during the events. A human’s win condition doesn’t depend on his living or not living, in the event of his death he should try to give the group as much information to work with as possible.
Even him saying something along the lines of “Oh well. At least you guys should know that x happened to me during the events and that I have no role. Good luck folks,” would help convince me he wasn’t a wolf.
He had 2+ days to say something, but just totally evaporated after the bandwagon formed.
I find a little suspicious Enginish started (not intentionally) the bandwagon on tigerfang, and then trow suspicion on TA for not joining said bandwagon, it seems a loss/loss situation for him or anybody your target might been, since if he would’ve joined you would trow suspicion on him
You say if he was human he would have said what happened to him. Ok, maybe nothing happened so he had nothing to say. The first day I got a one-shot item that has no use in fixing the problem, and I believe Arkenbrien said something similar (the second day I was busy and forgot to come here and join the event). Enginish, you claim Tigerfang must have gotten something useful, I disagree.
In any case, if he was a wolf wouldn’t he lie? Wouldn’t he lie and say he found nothing if that would really be “proof” that he is town? Or hell, he might tell the truth about what he found and tried to make it sound less (or more) important in an attempt to influence us. Maybe he had information that for some weird reason he realized would help the wolves more than town so he kept it secret.
There are many possible reasons for him to remain silent, and if he has spoken up there would have been many possible reasons to have done so.
Also, out of curiosity, why did you cross off your vote for TerranAmbassador?
@mattk50@Aventine , I already told you why I seriously doubt that Enginish is a wolf/agent. From what I revealed to him about Xamino, he would know that there is a chance for Xamino to die from stalking him. Now there was a risk that Xamino was in contact with someone other than me, but if Enginish was a wolf he take that chance and kill us both last night. He is also revealing way too much information to me for it to be useful for the wolves. Of course you could view both of us as wolves/agents, but that would imply we are this brilliant at creating lies.
So sadly for you, I have to put my trust in Enginish and tie the vote. Ovog
Also, out of curiosity, why did you cross off your vote for TerranAmbassador?
Three people other than Enginish know why. It is already too many, I’m sorry to say you are not trustworthy enough for it to be revealed. In fact I also didn’t find the other two people trustworthy enough for Enginish to reveal that information.
@NobleBrutus
I am more curious of why would you trust my judgement. Even if you view me as human, the fact that I am alive makes me think I have chosen the wrong people to lynch. Sure if I had died I’d suspect Aventine, but it seems Xamino was perceived to be a bigger threat by the wolves/agents for his two codes.
NobleBrutus, if you really want to know my suspicions, you will have to hold your vote on Ovog(Bold it) until either Matt or/and Aventine retracts their votes, otherwise it is too risky to switch our votes.