The Wolf Game: Whats Mine is Mine

As Pendrokar was looking around he found Magellanic crygenically frozen and initiated unfreezing process, if it takes more than two days for him to be unfrozen, then he might wake up dead… I mean not wake up at all!
Magellanic hasn’t been online for weeks.

Anyhow one should at least help us in the search, Ovog.

Oh and I don’t think this should be kept a secret. I and Lomsor experienced distortions/jamming at the Air Strip, but neither of us were the cause. It was hinted that the Communications Ray might have been the source.

[edit] Vote retracted

OOC: Is funny I have been quiet, because last time when I was going to vote you guys went ahead and kill someone. On another note, I think there should be a basic guideline of the colour and bold codes in the main post, i’m forgeting them too much.

Ovog Stood There Wondering why everyone started to call his name, maybe it was because he was so average? maybe people didn’t like averageness

“Sorry for being so average #sight# I guess it’s my own fault, why does this always happens to me!! oh, you’re still there, sorry, I guess i’ll try to cast my average vote to Pendrokar since my average instincs make me doubt of him by jumping to conclutions too fast!! or maybe it is that i’m too average for his fast mind, in any case, i’ll go to my Living Quarter and see if i can bring something so you both can stop being so rude”

Said The very average Ovog guy.

“I will help you in your search of the Hangers, Enginish.”

“… What about that twin brother of yours?”

“Don’t worry about him, he found the dried fish in the Mess Hall’s pantry. With any luck, the cook will find some way that I haven’t to kill him.”

Hendar (Terran Ambasador) looks suspiciously like the newspaper man.

The fack you talking about, Arkenbrien? There’s been no such thing as newspaper for a century now. You should know that.

Hendar walked off, grumping under his breath

The day post has been updated with RP, and a few important notes.

EDIT: Also @Ovog

Emperor Falkon continued out of the Mess Hall on his way to the Main Hall (en route to Cargo Storage) and bumped into a rather nervous looking Ovog on his way to the Living Quarters. “That man looks far too nervous to be up to any good. Maybe I should check on Life Support when I’m done in Cargo Storage…” Falkon thought to himself. He picked his pace up and marched quickly across the Main Hall.

“But good sir, I don’t look nervous, I just merely look average”

Hangars
(god, these forums are bad, formatting is a massive pita)

Topperfalkon, ovog seems to be quite the target. Perhaps some wolves trying to influence the vote towards innocents?

1 Like

So we’re currently tied between Ovog and Terran Ambassador. I think the agent’s are having a field day… :frowning: Do we have ** any** clue to go by? Well, anything anyone wants to share?

EDIT: Also, @Ovog, you’ve played a wolf too well before, so everyone is always suspicious whatever you do… :smiley:

EDIT2: I’m also fighting with the formatting. For example, nesting colored text seems to be impossible. The combination of bold text with colored text is also not always easy.

Interesting,

Now with the possibility to “like” posts something comes up. For me it reveals that both players haven’t been in contact with one another, because there would be need for two agents to do so*. So in my view TigerFang AND Mattk50 can’t both be agents.

Topperfalkon

_* - of course now they do, as I have expressed such an observation.

The day is now over. Please standby for vote tallying/RP/stuff.


Votes:

  • Ovog: 2
  • TerranAmbass: 2
  • Topperfalkon: 2
  • Arkenbrien: 1

With a total of 7 votes cast.


The crew, having not been able to find NobleBrutus all day, could only assume the worst: The agents had killed him. As a crowd began to form in the mess hall over lunch, accusations began to fly and tension was as you might imagine running quite high.

Once again the center of attention, Pendrokar began to accuse people immediately. “Ovog, did you even help us search yesterday? Or maybe you don’t WANT the communications relay to get fixed! Huh?! Is that it?!”

“Huh? I was just taking a nap yesterday, actually I think I saw something to help in my room, I’ll be back.” Ovog strolled out of the room, leaving Pendrokar bewildered.

“Clearly it is Hendar, over here! Hes done nothing but try to get drunk this whole time! And doesn’t he resemble a newspaper man as well?” Arkenbrien proclaimed, as TigerFang nodded in agreement. However, it didn’t seem to rile up anyone else in the room.

The crew continued to throw around accusations for hours, before finally they all stormed out of the room angrily, and went to search the facility for some tools. At least they could agree on that.


No one was killed.


Night 2


It is now Night and no more posts are allowed in the thread, with the exception of asking the GMs for rule clarifications. All other communications should take place via PM or any other means. Any applicable players should PM Cise and I to activate roles, items, votes, and etc. The day phase will resume in 48 hours.

NOTE: The results of today’s search will be PMed to every player who opted to search.

1 Like

Wind howled, blowing over the curvatures of the facility, and causing the structure to creak and groan under its force. Night had fallen, and the crew had settled in for the night, after searching for tools during the day. After the frustration of the failed accusations of the day, it was a welcome break. Emperor Falkon was one such person, and slept soundly in his bed, his form covered by the flimsy blankets the CCW Corporations could (read: willing) to afford them.

Masked by the creaking and groaning of the facility, Falkon’s door slowly opened, inch by inch, with extreme precision, the perpetrator being careful not to make a sound. A flash of light, and the gentle ring of a blade pierced the pitch black room, as the assailant approached the bed where Emperor Falkon lay. Raising the blade high over his head, the man plunged the blade down into Falkon’s still form.

SNAP! BRRRRRNNNNGGGGGG

The blade broke, and the shards bounced away, across the room. Falkon leapt up, his armor gleaming in the faint light of the open door. The assassin looked on in bewilderment as the man came to his full height before him.

“The bastard wears his armor to bed?! Right… Time to end this.” The mysterious assailant muttered to himself as he drew back into a fighting stance. Emperor Falkon gave him not much time to prepare though, and charged him, bearing the full weight of his armored form towards the man. However, the assailant was quite nimble and stepped sideways, kicking Falkon in the back of his knee, causing him to drop to one leg. Taking the opportunity to his advantage, the assassin jumped into the air launching himself into a spin, before his foot made a vicious blow to the Emperor’s head. Emperor Falkon crashed to the floor in a heap, falling slightly onto his back and side.

“Your armor does you no favors, fool. Lets see how it helps you breathe…” The man muttered angrily to himself (having broken his favourite blade) as he wrapped his hands around the Emperor’s throat in a crushing grip. After a long moment, Emperor Falkon was no more. His majestic form left to rot on the floor of his temporary living quarters, clad in his imperial armor.


Topperfalkon was killed.
Day 3
Event 1: Repair the Communications Array Stage 3: Repair the Array

Using the knowledge found on day one as well as the tools gathered on day 2, the crew must repair the communications array.

  • First, identify the problem in bold purple.
  • Second, Declare the first tool you would like to use in bold blue.
  • Third, Declare the second tool you would like to use in bold green.
  • Fourth, Declare the third tool you would like to use in bold
    darkblue
    .
  • Fifth, Declare the fourth tool you would like to use in bold teal.

It is not necessary to use all of the “tool slots”. Some problems may only require one tool to fix, where as others may require all four. This is down to player logic, and admittedly, some blind luck.

Here’s exactly how this will work:

The crew will decide what the problem is by voting which problem to vote for. I will not provide options for you to choose, since the crew already searched for these on day one. The problem may or may not have been found. This is up for the crew to decide. Once the crew has decided on which problem is the correct one, they will then decide which tools, and more importantly which order to apply them in to solve the declared problem. See the above instructions on which color codes to use for the tools to declare the order of your selections.

EDIT: One last note, it is possible for the crew to lock in one item, and then wait for the results from that use before proceeding to the next. For example, if you declare what the problem is, and then use your first tool, i can lock in the decisions up to that point (the problem and tool 1) and then give you the results up to that point. However, for this to work, the crew must then tell me when they have decided the problem is fixed.


Cise and I will of course answer questions on what we can, if there is confusion, and because of the holidays as well as the event, the day will be extended until Tuesday 12/3/13 Around 3pm(ish) US-Central.

Lomsor activated the button on the wall.
The loud sound of a “digital” gong was heard throughout the whole facility.
Breakfast time!
But sadly there was no breakfast to be found in the mess hall. Just a lone Lomsor with a big “thing” laying beside him on one of the middle tables of the mess hall.
The people gathered around as they guessed Lomsor wanted to say something. As Lomsor looks around to check if everyone was here a cold chill shot trough him … another one was gone.

“Thank you for responding everyone. I’m sorry that there’s no breakfast, I’m no cook after all.
Well anyway. Yesterday I found one vital thing that can save us all: a spare “Communications Array”!
We can replace the Broken Comms Relay with it.
So after we get us some good needed nutrition I suggest we find out how to install that thing.

A word of warning though … don’t forget that there are still foes in our rows. Support may take a while to reach us so don’t get slacky and forget to look out for signs tho who it could be.”

Late at night, Pendrokar was rewatching a remake of 'Death Note' an event on Earth, unknown if it actually happened and isn't just some story. As the news came to him that Topperfalkon had been killed, paranoia came over him. "Oh, oh. I get what is going on. Someone found out that I didn't find any weapons at the armory and thought I am now an easy target. Well come on! Show yourself. It is now obvious noone else is gonna do what you want them to do. Should have killed me in my sleep, now you are too scared to face me yourselves." Pendrokar supposedly shouted to agents.

I have an item that allows me to visit the Old Infinity forums and research previous Wolf games(I wish.). Jokes aside I am unsure if what I have will be of any use, perhaps as a last resort to fixing the Relay.

Emperor Falkon laid quietly in his bed. Truth was, he knew the assailant had entered his room but, being kitted in full armour, he decided to let the assassin make the first move. His trusty plate body armour easily shattered the flimsy weapon, giving him the opportunity to leap up and strike. He charged at the man, but the wily bugger slipped sideways and brought him down. The next few moments became a blur, until the last moment of consciousness where the assassin dug his hand into his throat, the strong grip constricting him even through the normally sturdy ribbing that would connect his helmet to the rest of his armour.
However, at that moment his concern was more focused on the prickling feeling in the back of his neck. His armour’s “Soulchip” had just activated due to his failing vital signs, and in the seconds before his consciousness finally left this body it managed to utter out the strained words, “Oh fuck!”.
The corpse laid rigid on the floor, Emperor Falkon’s mind in stasis within the intelligent armour he wore. The armour would eventually find its way back to the Imperium fleet and a new body, but his time here was over.

“No need to keep it a secret, right? I found some codes yesterday, don’t know how useful those might be. They’re nothing I’m familiar with, at least…” Xamino shrugged. “Maybe once the relay is repaired they’ll unlock the OS for us.”

@Magellanic still hasn’t appeared. GMs if he dies from inactivity, will Magellanic’s alignment and role be revealed?

“Guys, What a surprise for an average man as me to find an average piece of junk laying arround, maybe we can use this to repair some plates and things?” Said Ovog, the very average man.

So, I’m going to be busy for the rest of today, and part of tomorrow, probably wll be able to log in in the night, would it be much to ask that you don’t kill each other, and for the GM’s to not end the day, until i can get back?

@Ovog : [quote=“LyskTrevise, post:92, topic:88”]
and because of the holidays as well as the event, the day will be extended until Tuesday 12/3/13 Around 3pm(ish) US-Central.
[/quote]

Just saying.

I have things aplenty to say. Some important, some speculative. Some will be shocked. Some will be surprised.
…but not until later today. Ten hours or so. Actually spending the weekend in manhattan, and I don’t have a proper computer setup.