So I forgot to end the day as I got caught up in some personal stuff, and am unfortunately still caught up in it. You guys can continue to talk or not, but I will be ending the day as soon as I get a chance. I apologize for the repeated delays.
Is the game over? Can we have a game-over chat?
Officially I don’t think it is over yet.
Are you eager for the game to end as it is?
I’m very interested to know what happened behind the scenes, if that’s what you mean.
Likewise.
I sure hope I’m right…
The control panel’s screen flickered, the prompt still waiting, perhaps forever, for its input code. The light from the screen combined with the dim flashing emergency lights lit up the main hall where Lomsor, Arkenbrien, and Russ gathered to discuss what to do.
“So it has come to this…” Arkenbrien said as he looked at the only other two remaining personnel the facility had.
“It would appear that way. One of you two is a traitor, and even though Russ has been a bit on the bloodthirsty side, I can’t say I blame him. All of these deaths… It’s hard not to be angry.” Lomsor continued “That being said, Arkenbrien, I think it’s you then who is the traitor amongst us.”
“Hmph, that’s exactly what I thought you’d say, you god damned back stabber.” Arkenbrien proclaimed as Russ held up his hand, for once looking a bit unsure of himself.
“This has gone on long enough. Everything I’ve believed in has been proven wrong so far throughout this ordeal, perhaps even the very core of my beliefs… But it seems that I am the one to make this decision between you two. Lomsor, I apologize for this.”
“You what?” Lomsor asked surprised. “Sorry for what?”
Russ advanced towards the confused man slowly, and Arkenbrien took the chance to get behind Lomsor, giving him a clean blow to the back of the neck. He fell instantly unconscious to the floor.
“So what should we do with him?” Arkenbrien asked, looking up from the body.
“Let us end this how it began.” Russ replied. He motioned for Arkenbrien to help him pick up Lomsor’s body, and they both tied him up, and carried him to the mining platform. They suited up into pressurized suits, and opened the air lock, carrying lomsor out into the poisonous atmosphere. Russ looked down into the dark depths of the ravine… And tossed the slowly waking up Lomsor down into it.
“C’mon, let’s go inside.” Russ said, still staring into the ravine. Arkenbrien nodded and they both went into the facility, the air locks shutting tight behind them.
Lomsor has been lynched.
All the Agents were killed. The Crew was victorious.
Players/Alignment/Roles
- TerranAmbass - Agent - Moderator
- Topperfalkon - Crew
- Enginish - Crew - Turtle
- Aventine - Crew - Jailor
- Pendrokar - Crew
- NobleBrutus - Crew - Eavesdropper
- ThatHappyCat - Crew - Medic
- Xamino - Crew - Stalker
- Ovog - Agent
- mattk50 - Crew
- Lomsor - Agent
- Arkenbrien - Crew
- Magellanic (Noble) - Crew
- TigerFang - Crew
Items:
Tazer - The target is disabled for one phase. Single Use.
Non-conductive Armor - Renders the user immune to tazers. Single use.
Junk - Throw the Junk at a target player for an effect. The target will get to keep the junk.
Spy fly - Will reveal a selected targets night actions, vaguely. Single Use.
Soda - Give it to a player, to persuade them to change their vote to a player of your choosing during the day phase. Single use.
Death Serum - Appear dead for one day by drinking a powerful paralyzing poison. If the player is not cured by the end of the following phase, the player will die.
Revival Serum - Cure a target under the influence of a Death Serum.
Loose Ceiling - The player can not use abilities, roles, or items for the following phase.
Rock Fly Swarm - The player is unable to vote the following day
Roles:
Jailor - Once per night phase, the Jailor may lock up any player of their choosing, including themselves. While locked up, the player will not be able to use and roles, abilities, or items. The player will also be protected from any attacks.
Eavesdropper - All night actions are revealed anonymously to the eavesdropper
Medic - At any point in the game, the medic may dissect a body to determine alighment. Results are given in private, and the ability has unlimited uses.
Stalker - Each night the stalker may stalk one target player.
- Careful Stalking: Only basic information is gathered about the target
- Moderate Stalking: What action was performed. The target will know they are being watched, and a wolf target will learn the stalker’s name.
- Aggressive Stalking: What action was performed, who the target was. The target will learn the stalker’s name and be alerted they are being watched. A wolf target will kill the Stalker.
Moderator - Once per day phase the moderator has the option of stopping a lynching. Villagers will then vote on whether or not they wish to kill the Moderator instead. The moderator will not get a vote in this decision, however in the event of a tie, the Moderator will live.
Turtle - If the Turtle does not vote during the day, they will be protected at night.
There are also some original design documents and excel sheets you guys might be interested. Some of the original stuff might not be necessarily accurate to what was actually implemented.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18582156/TWG/SCN_0008.pdf — Scanned Design Documents.
![]()
The original map drawing.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18582156/TWG/TWG%20Script.docx – Some of the writing that is already posted in the thread in various places.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18582156/TWG/Whats%20Mine%20is%20Mine%20-%20TWG.xlsx — Excel spread sheet to help us keep track of shit.
Phew. That was close.
Well played, Agents! I now see that I am pretty much the worst at deciding anything. Pendrokar saved it for the humans IMO.
Oh by the way, to anyone who received a piece of junk:
The junk was a trap. The effect was that you threw the junk at someone and they were like “what the hell man, why did you throw junk at me?”
EDIT: Also the problem with the array was… drum roll Jamming device. It was located on the air strip, and you needed to use a triangulation device to find it. Unfortunately the people who received information that there was a jamming device were agents and also Pendrokar, who I think may have misinterpreted what I said, or something. I dont know. Further, you guys killed the only person who had the triangulation device on the same day he was supposed to use it: TigerFang. Bad luck dudes.
You said it. I knew you were trustworthy … not. 
Well played everybody!
Despite the bad luck all round, we humans somehow pulled it off.
Ouch, I started the lynch on the only Medic on day one. Sorry, @ThatHappyCat. 
That said, did ThatHappyCat even log on?
So, in what scenario would there be an electrical attack was my armour supposed to protect me from (apparently my item found in event 1 would protect me from an electrical attack)?
What was the code combo?
And great game. Well done,GMs!
Tazers are electrical.
The code combination was 41ot \ st3i \ mix0
41st Millennium.
/me smolders more
Well played everyone.
I must say, I was genuinely surprised. Enginish’s reasoning was getting so loose I was sure he was the remaining agent.
I thought the final play was a bit risky too, as surely if you could have forced a stalemate the agent would have been identified by default during the night? Anyhow, you picked right, so well done.
Yup. I started the game grabbing at straws, and never really progressed beyond that. It didn’t help that I was always wrong about everything.
I would have lynched me. Thanks for sticking by me guys 
In fairness, had you actually been an agent your level of deception would have been pretty impressive.
I’ll keep that in mind for the future.
strokes beard
Nah, Agents would have won by default as the number of humans would have equalled the number of Agents. Arkenbrien would have died at night, leaving just Lomsor and Enginish. GG
EDIT: I guess actually enginish could have died since he voted. Either way.
Humans just had luck at the end … and throughout the game. You were always in the dark. Had no idea.
Guess how we selected targets?
Wait for it. … : A random number generator! And had Ovog used his resources better before the end we probably had won. Terran got hit in the crossfire of the second phase like I predicted.
“Enginish, your last move is ridiculously cheap: “I won’t explain anything until you are dead Lomsor. I’ll just tell nothing to anyone.” … Ark why don’t you kill him. You could live and we could be a new dream team of Agents. Surely a guy surviving all the slaughtering could be a top Agent!”
Said Lomsor as he was just tipped over the reeling.
Oh … let me just put that above in brown … nice yeah. Just like that.
Here’s the quicktoppic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QW9723cK6h33b
Hmm so it was Lomsor not Arkenbrien. I found it suspicious that Arken wanted to end the day so quickly, but I also found strange that Lomsor did not act as a crewmember that knows he is one, and the game is about to be given to agents.
Actually Lomsor if you had not killed me or Enginish during the night, I would have seriously considered Enginish being a brilliant agent and made a vote of him without a comment, awaiting everyones reaction. I would do so because an Agent that is not Enginish would not leave me alive for so long. But of course it would be a big gamble for you.
The random night kills were not as confusing as you might think. Even if we still had a medic, your kills would not be the ones checked. More like that we, crewmembers, had not a single confirmed agent was the biggest problem for us.
I also was not at all following the optional Comm relay fixing objective, analyzing player moves was more on my mind than some unknown gain from fixing the comm relay.
https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/wolf-game-weve-been-framed/161?u=pendrokar
https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/the-wolf-game/150?u=pendrokar
@Pendrokar really? … darn. Sorry random god. I should have listened.
Well nice played everyone. Was a hard fight. Thanks for playing guys.