Aahhh. Okay. So who had the Tazer?
So what would have happened if we fixed the Comm Array?
Yeah, it basically came down to blind luck at the end. This was probably the toughest game I’ve ever played.
Aahhh. Okay. So who had the Tazer?
So what would have happened if we fixed the Comm Array?
Yeah, it basically came down to blind luck at the end. This was probably the toughest game I’ve ever played.
I did, but I wasn’t really planning to do anything with it since I was the Jailor.
I almost voted for Lomsor on day 4 because I didn’t think the wolves would be so blatant as to start that Tigerfang wagon with such terrible reasoning, but might quietly jump on it. Then I changed to Pendrokar at the last minute to see if I could provoke a reaction and ended up very suspicious about Enginish and Pendrokar. Opps.
Well well… it would appear the random number generator god hates me.
A thoroughly confusing… yet very enjoyable and (for the final time) Big-Ass game. Congrats to the Diarchs.
The humans would have contacted the CCW corporation’s headquarters and requested a reinforcement battalion be sent, resulting in a human victory on day 10. Seeing as how we never made it to day 10 anyways, it wouldn’t have mattered much. I think we as GM’s overestimated how long the game would last. Although, I’m very surprised none of the night kills were stopped, as we had two roles that stopped kills at night on the human side. Not one of them was ever used. The medic skill was never used. The eavesdropper skill was never used. Basically the only roles that were ever used were Terran’s moderator role and Xamino’s Stalker role.
Alternatively, if you had failed to fix the reactor on the last day, the wolves would have won on day 10 as the life support would have shut off.
So, I guess the next question is…
When’s the next one? 
I second this.
If there are enough people interested I guess I could host the next game.
On a game related note: I told you lynching me is a bad move! There were two reasons why I didn’t argue more. One was because I literally did not have the time back then and secondly because I felt like I would be wasting my time I already had 4 votes and nobody really wanted to listen. Most importantly I thought that even if I didn’t get lynched I’d get night killed when the wolves learned that I had something called a “triangulation device”.
Bump.
This year’s exams are just coming to an end for me so I’m up for another game whenever now. Anybody else?
I’m still willing to host it if there is enough interest. Coincidentally I also have some extra free time this summer.
I’d be willing to take part again, for sure.
If were not doing a NP2 game, I’m up for another.
What do you mean by NP2 game?
Neptune’s Pride 2. It’s an f2p web-based 4x game that Lomsor introduced us to:
https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/neptunes-pride-2-triton-discussion-and-community-games
Don’t play unless you’re willing to alienate all your friends.
I think I see… Better to stay away from it then. Well I guess I should start writing up the opening for the recruitment thread then.