Arkenbrien already reported to me during the night. The information was very important… So important that wolves should kill him instead of me. (wink) (devil)
I’ll start with Enginish sayings and reveal that in the event a piece of the ceiling fell down on me, rendering me inoperable for the whole night, and not capable to do any night actions.
To arkebien, He would be the most logicall because he is the one humans trust more.
To Pendrokar, I really don’t follow you there, you seem to be grasping at straws, saying something I don’t honestly understand about thinking and writing, if I have bad grammar I should excuse myself for it.
I know I haven’t voted that much for a lynch, but if that is any to go, you would have lynched me days ago, instead of bandwagoning other people, and it’s kinda funny, because i seem to be always on when the day starts and there is nobody, and when the day ends and people already died…
Who to vote right now is kinda hard, since Pendrokar is a confirmed human, it must mean 4 suspects, and I don’t have anything to go by now, and would like more discusion, so what about if we extend the day?
This day obviously will be extended (seeing as how its already been extended anyways, by accident. Sorry dudes, work getting in the way!) due to continuing discussion.
Also, I think maybe Noble’s RP counts as enough of RP for the night kill 
I see:
top: [top9]
middle: [miX0]
bottom: [zz19]
I just catched up with the events.
Regarding Ovog. I don’t feel like he is tricking us. His answers may seem a little strange but I think that’s just the way he writes. I just feel he’s similar to those poor souls that got lynched some days ago.
I’m still waiting. You may have guessed from my writing that I’m not that suspicious of you.
Though your silence since the votes on Ovog piled up is kinda strange.
Well you got the extra time @Ovog. I am not asking for you to defend yourself, but rather whom you find suspicious. Please don’t pick Enginish as Aventine did. That Aventine’s vote actually sealed my vote on him yesterday. As Lomsor pointed out, for either or both of us(Pendrokar, Enginish) to be wolves/agents means that we have been playing overly masterful. Way too good.
So, the day really is going to end in less than 24 hours whether you guys are talking or not. Holidays and all that.
Sorry guys for my absence. Chores quickly turned into ‘errands’ and visits to and from relatives. 'Tis the season to be stressful. 
I don’t really have a lot of time here so this’ll be kindof quick.
Really good work there, Lomsor. I’d say that’s a good a pattern as any.
|[top9]||[miX0]||[zz19]|
crosses fingers
Did that as soon as I got the results. Weird phrasing, that, though.
I’m confused about events as well. As Pen said, I’m not sure who was a wolf or not. We must have gotten one, though, unless the GMs only released two wolves upon us.
I’d say the odds are good that Pen and Enginish can’t both be wolves. I still think thought that Enginish has a 50% chance of being a wolf.
@Enginish - Just now noticed, but you said that you wouldn’t reveal my item to Lomsor, but in a slip up of some kind you revealed my item anyways to him, then revealed it in the “we’ve been framed” PM. Care to do some explaining?
I’m not going to vote, because i don’t think that I’ve done enough research yet. Probably won’t have enough time.
Sorry for being so short, but I’ve got to sign off now.
Votes:
- Ovog – 2
- Arkenbrien – 1
With a total of 3 votes cast.
What few members of the crew still survived you could count on one hand, yet they still gathered together to decide what to do for the day; to kill, or not to kill. From the absence of Magellanic [NobleBrutus] they could clearly tell that Agents were still among them, even in this sparse of a gathering. Not unusual for the start of the day, Pendrokar immediately began to ask questions of his fellow crew members.
“Ovog, where have you been in all of this searching? No one has heard a single peep from you, and why haven’t you helped us root out the Agents?”
“C’mon, leave the guy alone. He obviously doesn’t know what is going on the majority of the time.” Lomsor said calmly, resting against a still bloodied wall in the main hall where they all stood.
“Sorry, but I really must insist and back up our most valued Veteran Pendrokar on this. My son, Ovog, why are you cowering from us? We do the Lord’s work, to root out the murderers and the sinners. Perhaps it is the light of God that you cower from!” Russ exclaimed.
“The light of God, huh? Perhaps he should face him then!” Pendrokar said, once again advancing on someone for the second day in a row.
“Light of God? What? Why are you coming towards me? I really don’t follow this at all! You guys are grasping at straws here!”Ovog desperately yelled, panic in his voice.
Pendrokar, however, was done talking. Flanked by Russ, the two grabbed the fearful man and dragged him to the mess hall, where they tied him to a table and turned it upright so that Ovog was vertical, dangling uselessly by the ropes.
“What? What in the hell are you two doing?” Ovog shouted at them, as Pendrokar retreated momentarily into the kitchen, carrying back out some liquid container with a flame warning on the side.
Russ began to chant a prayer, whilst Ovog could only watch as Pendrokar doused the entire table and Ovog’s body in the liquid.
“Please, you can’t do thi-“ Ovog began to cought and spit the flammable liquid out and Pendrokar poured the remaining bits of it over his head without even batting an eye.
“Amen.” Russ said as he finished his prayer, and raised his head to face Ovog. Without any other words, he lit a match and threw it at Ovog’s feet. Ovog’s entire body, and the table, were immediately engulfed in flames, and the stench of burning flesh filled the room along with Ovog’s screams. For three whole minutes the man cried for mercy from the flames (that is if you could call the sputtering of a man whose lungs are on fire cries), the heat charring his body until his nerves eventually burned away, and he felt nothing. Ovog was finally dead. Lomsor took the fire extinguisher off the wall and put out the fire, before it spread, and glared at the two men who had committed the atrocity.
“Now that that’s over with… Perhaps we can actually get on with some real work here? Look see this code pattern…?” Lomsor asked.
Ovog has been lynched.
Event 2: Restore the Fusion Power Plant
Stage 2: Input the over-ride codes.
Results:
- [top9] || [miX0] || [zz19] - 2
With a total of 2 votes cast.
The crew pored over the codes they had found the night before, and Lomsor was the first to find a pattern in them. Top8, for being the top code in the list, miX0 for being the middle code, and zz19 for being the last code. Confident in his deductions, the rest of the crew agreed hurriedly, and urged him to input the codes into the control panel.
Lomsor’s finger tips found the keys on the panel and took a deep nervous breath. “Here goes nothing…” he muttered as he typed in the key.
“[top9] || [miX0] || [zz19] …. There that ought to do it…” Lomsor hit the Enter key and waited as the machine calculated for a brief second before returning the result. On the screen the message displayed now: “Invalid code received. Please input the correct security override code. Number of tries remaining: 1”.
Lomsor sighed and turned to the remaining three crew members besides himself and said “Well… Anyone have any ideas…?”
The crew failed to input the correct security combination.
Night 6
It is now Night and no more posts are allowed in the thread, with the exception of asking the GMs for rule clarifications. All other communications should take place via PM or any other means. Any applicable players should PM Cise and I to activate roles, items, votes, and etc.
The day phase will resume later than usual due to the holidays. I expect the day phase to begin again after the new year.
Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Annnnnnnd were back. Sorry about the wait.
*Pendrokar entered his room, the smell of burning flesh and smoke embedded in his clothes. He sniffed them and grimaced, before removing them and throwing them in the corner. He’d take care of that later, but for now it was time for some sleep. The veteran moved over to his bed and laid down, not even bothering to move the sheets on top of him; the days were starting to take their toll on him. *
Without warning, the door slammed open, and a darkly clad man burst through the door. Pendrokar reached for his sidearm under his pillow, but just as his fingers found the grip, a bolt of energy crashed into his chest, and he cried out in pain. Resisting the urge to grasp his chest, Pendrokar removed the firearm from underneath the pillow and levelled it at the man. He squeezed the trigger, and flash of light filled the room as the beam ripped into the wall next to the man.
He had missed. The hooded man was not taking chances any more, and he unloaded the entire battery’s worth of beam shots into the grizzled veteran until the gun died, along with Pendrokar.
Pendrokar has been killed.
Day 7
Event 2: Restore the Fusion Power Plant
Stage 2 Attempt 2: Input the over-ride codes.
The crew has one more try to enter the correct code set. Using the codes, if any, that the crew found: discuss the various combinations and input the three correct codes in the order you wish to input them as below
[code1] || [code2] || [code3]
At the end of the day the vote with the most votes will be selected, and if no majority is reached I will take priority using the selection that was made first.
Wow, I’m so sorry. I completely forgot about this.
Well, having Pendrokar killed means that everything that he said about being a human was true.
There are three of us left. Which means that only one of us is a wolf.
Now for who to vote for…
Enginish, you had many, many inconsistencies during the course of the game. But you have been the most active, compared to Lomsor, who has had considerably much less to say.
Pendrokar trusted you, Enginish, so for now, I’m going to vote for Lomsor. Hope I’m right. Though at the pace the game is going now, Lomsor might not even put up a fight.
So it has come to this …
I guessed that if I survived the night I would have to face such a decision.
Either I follow the guy I believed and supported all the time even though I also have doubts, killing the last living opposition to the former Enginish and Pendrokar dream team and hope that the crew wins
or I turn against him, and support the opposition, listing all the inconsistencies I found in Enginish acts.
Its a hard and close decision.
Sadly, with you vote standing Arkenbrien I have to stand with my loyalty.
Unfortunately there isn’t a fourth person coming to change this discussion up or bring in another view.
Uhhhh… I really hoped it wouldn’t come to this. Both of you were literally at the bottom of my suspect list a couple of days ago, just above Pendrokar.
So much pressure! D:
This game is gonna be won or lost… basically on the outcome of a coin flip.
I’m going to ruminate on this some more. I’ll look back over the game materials and vote later.
I am back, though.
Of course, we are both totally banking on that Pendrokar had a really, really good reason for believing you are a human.
…Lomsor.
I’m not changing my vote, because if I do I’ll just keep second guessing myself.
Well played, though, both of you.
crosses fingers
So three dots should kill me … how ironical.
Enginish, I don’t know how or why you think I’m the right choice. Slowly it just got ridiculous and now ended in three dots and a no change policy.
Top notch.
Hey cool I though. A guy who leaped forward. Who gets things done. I’m going to support him! But over time your reasoning decreased in substance. You turned in circles. I held on, concentrated on fixing the base. Couldn’t make out more anyway. Slowly the hallways cleared of life. One by one decimated by a seemingly random vote or night kill. Russian Roulette Life! But who is holding the gun? Who is aiming at people?
Enginish, do you have any reasoning to add? Or did you just flip a coin?
Do the events of the last days not have any impact on you decision?
Sorry. But I think I only got exploited by you. Probably how Pendrokar did too … you lied publicly, you lied to me personally and you probably disposed Pendrokar too. He may have been not that foolish in the last round.
So I got screwed after all. I should have smelt that. But I’m a little naive …
Now thinking back … I feel some kind of lack. Something always was missing in your words Enginish. Every time you talked publicly or in private you never ever expressed any kind of good will or even a heap of “Team”, at least not one that felt honest. And those are just the general inconsistencies.
I tried to work in a team. Giving some back cover to you and stood my post even when I got doubts. And not a bit matters?
It’s nothing personal. I have as much reason to trust Arkenbrien as I do you, and I made a choice. I’m not pretending to have even an ounce of rationale for this decision.
We can talk about the way I played after the game is over, though. I’ll try to justify my actions as best I can.
To be perfectly honest, I don’t trust any one of you.
On another subject, I don’t see any point in putting in the code, unless by some cruel chance the GMs made it a prerequisite to winning.
But I’ll but in a completely random choice:
[miX0] | [st4i] | [top9]
only the dead can know peace from the code
The day will end in just a few hours, I think. It has gone on for long enough, and seems you guys are stubborn in your votes at this point.
I put forward the motion to end the game.
Let’s hope that Enginish is not a wolf.