The Wolf Game: Whats Mine is Mine

Votes:

  • Aventine – 3
  • Enginish – 2

With a total of 5 votes cast.


Gathered in the main hall once again, arguing about what to do with the power situation and most of all the murders, the crew began to throw accusations back and forth. First, it was Arkenbrien; Pendrokar gave a powerful argument, and the crew began to close around the man. Arkenbrien, nearly defeated, defended himself and accused Russ, whom immediately dropped his suspicions about Arkenbrien, and turned his accusations to Aventine. The crew was split nearly right down the middle, one camp for lynching Russ, and one camp for lynching Aventine.

“If not Arkenbrien, then the rat, and more importantly, the murderer must be you Aventine!” Pendrokar proclaimed, as Russ and Magellanic [NobleBrutus] appeared at his flanks.

“Hold on just a minute, what makes you so sure your companions there aren’t Agents themselves? Russ that bible thumping bastard standing next to you is extremely suspicious, how can you trust him?!” Aventine asked desperately. Arkenbrien put his hand on Aventine’s shoulder as a sign of solidarity.

“I agree, Pendrokar, you absolutely must listen to us! Russ is fooling you, he’s the Agent, and he has been using you along with the rest of us!” Arkenbrien argued.

Pendrokar was having none of it, determination was in the old veteran’s eyes and he advanced on Aventine, pushing Arkenbrien to the side forcefully. Without thinking twice, Pendrokar wrapped his hands around Aventine’s neck before he could escape, and using his massive arms lifted him up out of the air, choking the life out of him. Aventine squirmed desperately, kicking out with his legs and pulling at the veteran’s hands, trying desperately to find some air, but his attempts were futile. Pendrokar was too strong. Aventine gasped one last time as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and his limbs suddenly stopped resisting against Pendrokar’s grip. He was dead.

“What have you done?!” Arkenbrien yelled, getting back on his feet.

Pendrokar tossed the now dead form of Aventine’s body to the ground, and turned to face Arkenbrien, who immediately backed away instinctively.

“If you don’t want to be next you’ll go off and try to help us find some of these codes for this stupid computer. Hurry up!” Pendrokar barked.


Aventine has been lynched.


Night 5


It is now Night and no more posts are allowed in the thread, with the exception of asking the GMs for rule clarifications. All other communications should take place via PM or any other means. Any applicable players should PM Cise and I to activate roles, items, votes, and etc. The day phase will resume in 48 hours.

Anyone who opted to search will have their results PMed to them.

So I’m away from a computer and have been for a couple of days, so I haven’t been able to respond very well to these questions.
I’ll quote the PM Pendrokar sent me about Xamino later if it’s not already been done.

Just a heads up, the day will be starting a little late tomorrow evening (US Central). I have some things to do and wont be home to start the day at the normal(ish) time.

Were in not hurry. Take your time! :smile:

Man, the emoticons don’t really look right. I want a smiley, not a lol face.

1 Like

Magellanic has been killed.


Day 6


Event 2: Restore the Fusion Power Plant
Stage 2: Input the over-ride codes.


After the blunder of Event 1, the control panel prompted the crew for a series of codes in order to over-ride automatic security shutdowns of the power plant. The control panel in question, located in the main hall, has space for three codes each with four characters and each in sequential order.

So that brings me to what you guys should do: Using the codes, if any, that the crew found: discuss the various combinations and input the three correct codes in the order you wish to input them as below


[code1] || [code2] || [code3]


At the end of the day the vote with the most votes will be selected, and if no majority is reached I will take priority using the selection that was made first.

As I said, I found some codes during the night. They are [miX0] and [zz19].

I revealed them in hopes that I would attract the wolves. I felt sure they (he?) would go for Pendrokar, as he’s the only confirmed human we have. I also felt sure (and still do to some extent) that the humans’ trust in me had worn thin, and that you would probably lynch me at the first opportunity.
My dying would prevent a wasted lynch, which we can honestly not afford, and would save Pendrokar, who is the only one of us who isn’t a suspect.
But… The wolf(s) are anything but predictable.

I found two codes on blue and white cards:

[st4i] || [top9]

(Will take me some time to participate today. Kinda weird time this day started.)

God this is so hard. We don’t know any alignments of those that have been lynched so far. Which are:
ThatHappyCat
TigerFang
TerranAmbassador
Aventine

Though now that I looked through the game a bit. Aventine voted for Terran to be lynched on day one, to which Terran responded in kind. Now I have done this as a wolf, meaning making the first votes between wolves to lower suspicion of a connection. Just am unsure if they really were willing to do so. That is if they are both wolves.

Still have no idea why I am still alive. Let me check… perhaps I misread my role message and am actually a wolf… nope still as human as ever. So why kill NobleBrutus Mk.2? I only said that he acted human without really giving any proof, but that still was enough to be chosen for the night kill. I mean from elimination theory we now can go with Ovog. So it seems a very silly move for Ovog to do, if he is really a wolf. @Ovog have you been a wolf before? :smile:

Oh and @NobleBrutus, please make a death role play post, it actually became relevant to supporting town/humans.

I’ll try to post from my phone:

I can’t really see how Pendrokar or anyone is a confirmed human. The talk yesterday kinda confused me. We aren’t many left either.
Pendrokar, how does that ellimination method work anyway. Aren’t you just going trough your suspition list?

Noble was sat once again in his perch on the mining platform overlooking the big-ass ravine. He looked down to examine the few things of interest he had found in the Main hall, before he could tell if they were of significance however a shadow caught his eye… spinning around he seen a black clad figure approaching with Terran’s old Plasma Cutters… “No!” screamed Noble, “Not again!”… Panicking he looked about but nobody else would be anywhere near the platform at this time of night. The figure laughed mercilessly… “I thought it would be a fitting end…” he whispered. Looking the figure in the eyes Noble whispered “Never” under his breath, turned and leapt into the Big Ass ravine… just as Magnellanic had all those centuries ago. … This time there was no magic to save him however and as he fell he had time to think to himself ‘wow… this Ravine looks even more big-ass from the inside than it does from the outside!’ before he crashed into the bottom of the Big-Ass Ravine, pulverised on impact.

How?

Good luck guys! At least I lasted 1 night longer than last time… It’s a tough game this.

2 Likes

I have shared the PMs I had with Xamino, he was killed at night and only humans can be killed at night as far as we know. As a Stalker he stalked me twice confirming my human alignment. Humans rarely lie.

You mean the mole suspicion list? I have no way of knowing if Aventine was really the mole, but I did find him most suspicious.

But I am really bewildered by the death of NobleBrutus Mk2, thanks for the role play by the way. There are now 5 players left:
Arkenbrien
Enginish
Ovog
Pendrokar
Lomsor

And I don’t know what to do. I also see no pattern in the codes.

Is that respectively?

So [st4i] = blue,
and [top9 = white?

Also, [quote=“Enginish, post:246, topic:88”]
As I said, I found some codes during the night. They are [miX0] and [zz19].
[/quote]

Were there any colors involved?

GM said that the colors might be important, but I’m not sure how.

So, it seems we are stuck and pendrokar is calling me a stupid wolf (in a way), so now, suspicion is on me? why are you saying by elimination thery? how does this exactly works?

I assure you if I was a wolf you would already be dead, seems to be the most logical step to take, it seems then you are human, but is enginish? This seems like a really fishiy plan (incidently, the first time i ever got killed in a wolf game was in a first round because of fish)

That might because you are the only confirmed human.

The wolves killing a publicly known human number wise isn’t any different from killing a random human.

So it all comes down to, why would a wolf kill a random human over a known human?


That said,

I’m stumped.

Let’s get some discussion going.

@Pendrokar, could you be so kind as to walk us through your elimination theory?

@Ovog - Why would killing Pen be logical?

Seeing everyone is kinda paralyzed I’ll just go for it …

I don’t know. It just said they were written on blue and white cards. No indication was made which code was on which card.

Enginish said in the “private” thread that his cards read: “In case of emergency.!” … strange that he didn’t mention it here. He was probably Lying for some kind of bait reason again.

I think I see a pattern so I’m going to arrange it: [top9] || [miX0] || [zz19]


On the killing side of things …

There are two options for me personally:
Either I was royally screwed over and Enginish or Pendrokar (or both) are excellent agents and are already aligning to the runway of win.
or
Pendrokar or Enginish (or both) are Human and for some strange twisted reason they didn’t die yet … in which case I made the right decision to follow them and we are onto the way to the “everyone dies around you” Psychiatry. (which would be good because we would be allive … right?)

It’s a tough choice. But I’m just going to swing into one direction and see were it takes us. Arkenbrien, your arguments against Enginish were good yesterday and in the end made me not vote at all. But this would mean I was wrong the whole time and that my feeling just played tricks on me (or they (or he, hopefully just one left) are just that good. Lets see what the others think.

I’ve determined that there are 64 possible combinations, assuming that you can enter a code more than once. 24 if we can’t.

@LyskTrevise - Can we enter a code more than once?

I’ll get back to you, Lomsor, need to do some chores.

Cool.


Why can’t we enter more then one sequence … try them all!
Ehhh … don’t mind me. I’m just dazzled how we schould guess a combination and only have two tries (possibly less …the end is near I suspect) … ehhh its cool for a minigame.

In the three code sequence individual codes may not be repeated. So, in short: no.

All good security systems lock you out after a certain number of tries :stuck_out_tongue:

@Lomsor
You say that you see a pattern, but you haven’t clarified of what you see.

@Ovog
Now this is interesting:

I would find nothing wrong with this sentence, except that after you say “I would be the most logical target to kill”, you say that I seem human. Sounds like you were thinking of what to say as you were doing it. Forget the elimination theory, I said that only because I felt that Lomsor and Arkenbrien are more trustworthy if Aventine was indeed the mole, I don’t know. But now that I viewed the history of both of them, they have acted seemingly humanlike. Ovog, you have hardly any history, when was the last time you voted to lynch someone?

They were printed on a blue and white card. That’s all the info I’ve got.

Exactly right. I think I’m becoming predictable…

I think everyone Ovog and Arkenbrien should reveal what happened to them during the event to Pendrokar. You may have issues with revealing it publicly, but Pendrokar is a confirmed human. Consolidating information seems like a decent start. Not really willing to sling accusations at this point, but I’ll poke Ovog for now.