also, @mattk50 and @Aventine, if you’re satisfied with my information, remove your votes please. Still tied I think. Ties are bad. I can’t break the tie, since I need my scry tonight.
Well… does a ‘critical fail’ have any effects outside the RP? At least the fact a Wolf wouldn’t have wanted to reveal a critical fail to the end of the day reflects better on me. And it’s not like we had any real choice of what to use in the event.
I need to break the tie though I’m less sure of trusting Enginish and Pendrokar now, but given his role sounds plausible and he’s not voted once in the entire game so far… I’ll vote TerranAmbassador. (We no longer need your Plasma Cutters for all the use they were).
3 - TA
1 - Losmor
2 - Enginish
1 - NobleBrutus mk2
I retracted my vote. While frankly I’m not all that satisfied, I’m also not in the habit of lynching a claimed seer.
The only change in our proposed solution from yesterday was to include Pendrokar’s Security Codes. It also looks like the first explicit mention of the codes is from Enginish, who also seems to have been the most eager to make sure we used them. I would like to hear the complete story from Pendrokar about what happened to him in the event and how he found the codes. I would also like to hear everything Enginish knows about them. I am not convinced Pendrokar was in as much disbelief as the narration made him out to have been.
So, I am returning my vote to Pendrokar. It’s a futile effort unless people retract their votes for TA, but Pendrokar’s item causing the critical failure is a lot more suspicious to me than TA having voted for someone who may have been a wolf in what might have been an attempt to hide himself in the bandwagon.
Looks like it’s your turn Terran. Quickly, I think the day may end soon.
Feel free to send PMs if you don’t trust certain people. I’m far from certain you’re a wolf, and any evidence to the contrary is appreciated.
“A shady figure hands me a drink … I can’t refuse. I didn’t see a soda for days and this guy just hands one over. I can’t refuse. And as the cold liquid flows down my throat the voice of the figured whispered something into my ear: “Mattk50” … I couldn’t think of anything else … soda matt terr… Matt! arggghhh … this guy got me …”
Sorry guys, someone influenced my vote trough a role/item. I got instructed by GM to change my vote.
Don’t worry Lomsor, we will find the one that guides your strings. Interesting that this puppeteer chose to use that role right when Terran is closest to being lynched. Need any other proof that we are on the right track?
Oh and Aventine, Xamino called and said that he was disappointed in you as am I. I got the security codes at the second event, when I was at the armory. It was said that they can be used to reboot the system. I din’t know what the reboot standed for, it might as well be ‘boot’. How can you blame me when the majority approved their use. What else was there, Xamino had the other codes.
@Enginish, my count has TA with two votes and nobody else with more than one. Unless I miscounted there is no tie.
@Pendrokar, I know there was nothing else we could do, I said as much when I voted to use your codes. We had no choice but to trust your codes or do nothing. I blame you because I think you did not tell us everything you knew, because I suspect you of being a wolf. I blame you because I suspect xamino was killed because his codes were the ones we needed and the wolves knew it.
And why exactly are you disappointed in me? Because I don’t trust you? That’s not anything new. Because I voted for you? Like I said it’s a futile gesture unless people follow my lead, which I rather doubt they will.
Hah, whoops. Sorry. Tough to keep track of the vote swapping. Never mind.
You’re totally right.
The angry and panicking crew members argued profusely in the slowly flashing on and off amber emergency lights. Eventually it seemed that there was a popular opinion growing among them. Despite the extreme danger they were in with the power off, and the communications array still disabled somehow, they were determined to eliminate the Agents that they believed had entered their midst.
“Hendar, my son, of all of us I expected you to be the last of us to join the ‘witch hunt’ yesterday. Yet, you were so eager to kill with us. It is you, then, who must be the Agent.” Russ said with confidence. Many other crew members murmured in agreement with him.
“The fack are you on about? This day has been ridiculous, and I’m not nearly drunk enough for this. Let’s just all go to bed and think on it…” Hendar grumbled.
The crew turned to each other, surprised by his reaction, and decided what to do…
TerranAmbass is the Moderator. He stopped today’s lynching. The crew now has two options:
- Do not kill anyone. If you wish to vote for this option, type “I vote not to kill anyone.” in bold purple.
- Kill TerranAmbass. If you wish to vote for this option, put TerranAmbass’ name in bold red.
This period of voting will last 24 hours.
Wellp, can’t vote. As has been mentioned before.
…Let me just bold it then. I vote not to kill anyone.
@Enginish, don’t hide your thoughts behind PMs. I am dumbfounded how you are now so certain for TerranAmbassador to be human. Any wolf/agent would use such a role to defend themselves, even humans who failing to provide evidence still get lynched. This moderator role is even weaker than usual, in case of a tie it allows players to choose what to do. If indeed this moderator role doubled his votes. In which case there were two votes on Terran(Pendrokar, NobleBrutus) and Lomsor(2x TerranAmbassador).
@Lomsor, what exactly were you told, that you can’t vote for Terran and still had to make vote for someone? Did you choose Mattk50 yourself? I believe that you did it yourself as no suspicions were raised on him.
This changes nothing, in fact it makes things even more certain. TerranAmbass if you really have good evidence against Lomsor you better reveal them. Lomsor’s vote change was so sudden that I believe he is controlled by some puppeteer.
er, was my intention to withdraw my vote earlier. Enginish’s answer is satasfactory
Who the hell would puppet a vote on me? for what purpose? It seems like not an actual move against me, but a distraction of some sort. He was previously voting for ovog… but that could be just another trick. Eh.
Agents can be moderators right? Terranamabasador unless terran makes a better argument himself…
My role play is accurate. I was told who to vote for.
As I can’t vote for Terran I’m foced to vote not to kill anyone.
Ok then that could be also be human group that is quite convinced that @TerranAmbass is human. If so then Terran has been in contact with someone, who is it? Terran if you really don’t want to reveal it in public you could PM Enginish, since, for a reason I still don’t get, he believes that you are human.
Wow, I leave this for 2 days to study for my final (this A tastes sweet), get back on, and I have 50 notifications (literally) on this thread. I have some reading to do before posting my vote. 
You’re right. Kind of pressed for time at the moment, but in… five hours I’ll have an explanation of my thought process.
So I finished earlier than I thought and I have a few minutes.
First, let’s try to get a handle on Terran’s role. I’m going to assume he can’t speak during this period, or he would have said something by now.
It looks as though he can reveal his role and cancel a day’s lynch. Whether the lynch has to be directed against him, I can’t speculate. I’d like to assume he doesn’t have a double vote.
Now, if he were a wolf, the wolves would have known the lynch would not go through. This doesn’t gel with Lomsor changing his vote. The wolves wouldn’t have wasted something as valuable as a vote change if they knew they wouldn’t have to. I have to assume that any vote-modifying thing they have has a finite number of uses.
Speaking of the vote change, it’s painfully obvious that something as public as a vote forcibly changed away from Terran would do nothing to prevent his being lynched, especially considering the day’s events.
Here is what I think happened.
The wolves see a bandwagon begin on Terran, switch to me, then go back to Terran. Then they see this:[quote=“Enginish, post:184, topic:88”]
Looks like it’s your turn Terran. Quickly, I think the day may end soon.Feel free to send PMs if you don’t trust certain people. I’m far from certain you’re a wolf, and any evidence to the contrary is appreciated.
[/quote]
They worry that Terran could prove himself innocent, much the same way I did.
Lomsor all of a sudden changes his vote away from Terran. Now it seems obvious that he’s a wolf.
I think the wolves were trying to frame Terran by using a vote modifying role/item to make it seem like the wolves were trying to protect him, but not knowing his ability, their plan failed.
Besides, his role is written in green! Green!
His attempts to diffuse the situation swayed a few in the mob, but it was not enough. Leaving him little time to react, Pendrokar and Mattk50 grabbed Hendar’s arms, and dragged him to the chair next to the control panel. Hendar tried to fight them off, but their grip was firm, and the rest of the mob had begun to join in as well.
“Oi! Let me go you fackin’ idiots!” Hendar barked at them, but it fell on deaf ears. Almost quite literally, because just at that moment Magellanic [NobleBrutus] fired up the Plasma Cutter and began to advance on the pinned man.
“Sorry, Hendar, it would appear we no longer need you. Or this Plasma Cutter. Good bye.” Magellanic [NobleBrutus] eyed Hendar coldly, and plunged the white hot flame into Hendar’s face, burning clean through his skull in an instant. When he pulled the tool away to see what damage he had done, there was hardly anything left of what used to be Hendar’s face.
Pendrokar cursed, letting go of the now limp arm as he was suddenly reminded of their situation as the light from the cutter faded out, leaving only the dim and flickering emergency lights to light the room. At least there wouldn’t be a bloody mess to clean up this time he thought as he stared at the cauterized hole in Hendar’s head. With little else to do, he and the rest of the crew slowly shuffled to their quarters for the night.
TerranAmbass has been lynched.
Night 4
It is now Night and no more posts are allowed in the thread, with the exception of asking the GMs for rule clarifications. All other communications should take place via PM or any other means. Any applicable players should PM Cise and I to activate roles, items, votes, and etc. The day phase will resume in 48 hours.
Also, can anyone figure out why I can’t center text anymore using < center >?
Keith updated the forums again, AFAIK, maybe that killed it?