The Wolf Game - Panic Station - Werewolves Win!

I’ve enjoyed thinking up a little backstory in previous wolf games, but forcing roleplay into the actual gameplay and then not explaining the situation properly makes it entirely confusing.

Continue on to Maenas Pass

Reinstating my vote on King_Cosmos… just to be safe.

Yes. Be inventive!

So far the only items I have rejected were “magical” (allowing communication with the dead) and melee weapons (because I can’t think of a way to balance them). Other than that I’ve allowed a whole variety of inventive things.

My suggestion would be not to try and think of what items will most break the game and win instantly for you (because I’ll reject them or it’ll ruin the game) but instead to think of thing which will be a little bit helpful.

1 Like

well i’ll vote to move forward to Maenas Pass

now regarding a lynch vote … (insert conspiracy theory here) I don’t really know.

Hey all. Just checking in before I doze off, and I’ll try to have more to say tomorrow. For now, I vote we move forward to Maenas Pass. I don’t know why The Sane has put a vote on me “to be safe”, but I guess we will talk more on that tomorrow.

Got to be quick, sorry.

Noble didn’t need to state where he thought the train should go… if they stayed in Redwater a moment longer than necessary necessary then he would be running late for his important meeting in Evelyn. Maenas Pass

Noble’s eyes turn to LucasFIN…to think this man would dare try to delay the train further was beyond belief.

Well, second day and there is still not much to go on.

Right now, I’m wondering why Lucas wants to stay at this stop and did Kreydis really think that a suggestion like that would be taken seriously. I mean, he would give his buddy Lomsor the money, himself the chessboard that he can sell for money and keep a potentially lethal poison for himself. Why Lomsor, what connection is there?

So I would like Kreydis to expand a bit on his connection with Lomsor and elaborate a bit on his attempt to snatch everything form the victim.

If anyone has any theories on who we should be focusing on, please state them, that’s the best I have.

Oh. I didn’t even see that. Thanks for pointing that out @cybercritic. As for Kreydis, I wouldn’t go as far as to call him “buddy” yet, maybe he would like to think that, but all the talk I had with him made him more suspicious to me. Maybe he just tries to strengthen his position but his arguments are … dubious.

I wanted to take a moment to talk about some items real fast here at the end of the day. It’s become clear there are a few people scattered around here with lead bullets, which would kill a human, but not a wolf. Now, we can all chip in and buy a gun for $500, or assuming someone out there already has a gun, we could pool some cash to buy a silver bullet for $130. Does this appeal to anyone?

I can chip in a little. Got some cash to spare.

How much are you willing to chip in? I have $30 I can spare at the moment

This is quite interesting, however, the tin foil hat part of me will have to say no. Unless we know for 100% sure that someone is a human I won’t pool them money. I especially wont help them get a gun.

1 Like

If anyone wants to send me money to expand my shovel collection it would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I am stepping in to a movie so I won be able to participate in the last hour of this rather unproductive day. I want to put a counter vote on The sane. If he romoves his vote I’d gladly authorize Martin remove mine. Hope everyone got some useful items today.

Woah there buddy, if you’re not voting for me you better not bold names, context isn’t a rule for voting from what I’m aware of so … Cybercritic woe is us.

“I’ve no need to explain my position to someone who would cast doubt upon someone who stayed out of the first round of having someone thrown off a train for no apparent reason. But let’s say for instance, who would you want to give the poison to? No one? Exactly, then what do we do, leave it on the ground for someone to snatch it. Best we destroy it but no one wants to grab the things because you’re all crying about little things that mean nothing. As for the chess board, pike off you sodding numbskull, almost anyone who’s no interest in chess would do exactly as you’ve said, they’d just sell it. So what, it’s not as if anyone else because a murderer and me are attempting to grab the few things left from the poor bastard.”

It was already getting dark by the time the majority of the passengers returned to the train, weighed down by bags of goods from the Redwater markets. A few people had been on the train discussing the murders, sweeping the scene and looking for clues but all that had produced was an argument about who should take money from the corpse!

As the sun began to fall below the horizon LucasFIN commented that he had thoroughly enjoyed his shopping trip to Redwater, and suggested that perhaps they should stay for another day? The crowd snapped. They had no idea who had killed LyskTrevise, but they did know that attempting to delay the train was nearly as bad! Acting as one they grabbed LucasFIN and marched him outside, ignoring his protests that it was just a suggestion, and tied him to the rails in front of the train. The last thing he would see was the train rolling forwards. Undelayed.

It Is Now Nighttime

LucasFIN has been lynched
Night will end in 24 hours

2 Likes

The sounds of fighting and awoke the passengers in the early morning; clashes of metal upon claw, vicious snarls and the roars of a terrible beast. The passengers cowered in their rooms in terror, wondering which poor fool was trying to fight off a werewolf. Surely no human could possibly stand a chance…

Eventually the sound stopped and a few brave passengers ventured out of their rooms. Deep red blood and fur covered the walls of the second class carriage, it seemed as if whichever brave soul had faced the beast had managed to fight it off. Surely saving someone from a dreadful fate.

It Is Now Daytime

The wolves failed to kill their target
Day will end in 48 hours

Train Is At: Maenas Pass

When the train attempts to leave Maenas pass there is a chance rocks will fall, blocking the track for the night. If this happens the train will stay at Maenas pass for another day.

Available Destinations:

• Return to Panic Station (No Special Rules).
  • Return to Stonesmile Viaduct (Dead players cannot be further interacted with).
  • Return Redwater (Famous Market Town, players may buy and sell items in the town).
  • Stay at Maenas Pass (Chance that rocks will fall, preventing the train from moving).
  • Advance to The Longest Tunnel In The World (two consecutive nights).
2 Likes

Well, I didn’t see that coming…Good job whoever fought them off! I wonder if it was done with some special shovels(or the guardian role, if it exists). I’m not so sure we should advance right now, although waiting could be just as dangerous. Either way, the wolves will get 2 free kills probably™ assuming what happened the last night doesn’t happen again.

Since the game is still early, Borkis is going to assume Lucas was probably human…Its surprisingly he was lynched with only 2 votes. Where is everyone? Are you all wolves!?

Borkis is visibly unsettled by the silence

I’d like to see some discussion on whether we should proceed or not. Even if we try to, we may still be stuck here anyways. Is the doublenight worth the risk?

As for Borkis’ Lynch vote - Borkis vote for Lomsor. He led the 2 man party(Noble is also high on my suspicion list because of it) to cause his death. The vote pile reasoning is shotty at best. Borkis believes Lomsor is a wolf and is looking for any excuse to lynch anyone.

1 Like

Curse this no edit rule. Borkis didn’t see that coming* Borkis wonders how it was done* Borkis also isn’t so sure if we should advance*.

2 Likes

Alright chums! Let’s do this!

I spent the last few hours of the night phase in an attempt to draw out my biggest wolf suspect, Enginish. Last night I received the protective powers of the The Vigilante, and then used this opportunity to bait Enginish. I told him I needed his help with a secret ritual to identify the wolfs. I wanted to make sure Enginish knew what a big and vulnerable a target I was during this ritual. He seemed pretty aggressive about not participating. Enginish was the only person who I asked for help with this ritual, so he was the only person who could have wanted to target me for it. It seems to have worked because we survived the night without a wolf kill!

Enginish has skated by without contributing anything to actual discussion. You guys know he usually contributes much more than he has, yet now he is hesitant to share info, both IRL and on the interwebs. Even without my efforts, he shows all the signs of a wolf. Even without this plan I would still vote for him today. I’m going to be mostly unavailable for the next few hours so I wanted to make sure this got posted before I left.

I am willing to bet my life on this. Enginish is a wolf.

1 Like

Interesting! Borkis would like to hear Enginish’s side of the story before swapping votes.

My current suspects are Cyber, Lomsor, Noble, and Topper.

Borkis has been wrong before though, and there are many that are simply being quiet(including Borkis through the previous day) It seems we were all busy over the weekend and that the wolves are taking advantage of the silence.