As the train crossed the great wasteland the passengers felt as though a weight had been lifted from them. With Erilyn, the final destination, in sight they all thought that they could just wait for the werewolf hunting experts to solve the problem. But could it really be that easy, a few of the survivors wondered?
I think you underestimate the potential my power had in that tunnel. I think I have to repeat myself, had I stoped the train, the wolves would have most probably won by now. Or do you see any reason why I, if I were a wolf, should reveal myself to Noble and let that oportunity pass?
But I guess we will let the pros do the dirty work in Elise ⦠oh I meant Erilyn.
LucasFIN - [Unknown]
Kreydis - The President - Double vote
Cise - The Grave Robber - Take items from the dead
cybercritic - The Bartender - Slip poison or potion to a target
xamino - The Vigilante - Protect a player overnight
Topperfalkon - [Unknown]
Arkenbrien - [Unknown]
Lomsor - The Engineer - Stop the train
Skyentist - The Alchemist [?] - Create wolfsbane potions and give them to players
Ovog - [Unknown]
Mattk50 - The Spy - Gather info on how a person used their role in the night
Enginish - The Priest - Find out the name of a players role
King_Cosmos - [unknown] - Mimic another persons role
Aquila - The Conductor - Confiscate a role
NobleBrutus - The Dog Lover - Protect a target from foreign actions.
LyskTrevise - [unknown]
The_Sane - The Chef - Poison a player
Thatās what everyone has claimed to be. I was just trying to figure who the other role names Cosmos identified / copied belong to. Topper is a complete mystery. He could be the doppelganger, the man with the golden gun, or something completely different.
I was planning to type up my entry to the honorary wolf awards 2015 theory in full last night but I got busy helping with something for my sisters wedding. And now today going to the venue to set up I definately donāt have enough time to type it up.
It essentially boils down to Cosmos being a wolf (and so therefor so is Aquila). It might be wishful thinking: not wanting to have killed the humans best hope of winning, and the fact that I would love to be able to make such a bold play as a wolf myself, but everything he did felt a bit off. And everything I have tried to ask in order to eliminate the possibility has either left the option open, not been answered in any significant detail (if at all), or called other things into question.
On day one he probes Enginish for information, but specifically asks about required items. In my opinion this indicates that he is already aware that some roles require consumables and that he canāt use a copied role without them.
Then on night one heās already working with Aquila who confiscates Enginishās role for vague reasons and Lysk, a potentially powerful player, dies. I think this was them trying to eliminate threats early on.
Day Two:
We later learn he has one and when he died he had just copied a āgunā role. He also claimed to have identified the doppleganger with the Priest role. Doppelganger fits with his own role so maybe this was a lie and he identified someone else, but either way both of these mystery roles have probably been killed off (or Topper has one)
Wasnāt even planning to type that much, I really do need to start being helpful so I will leave it at that. While I am open to taking a chance on lynching Aquila today, due to possibly not being able to respond later Iām going to have to leave my vote on the boring option of no lynch for now, and just hope that we survive the night.
TopperFalkon last posted here on June 27th but was ālast seenā 1 hour ago according to his profile page.
I also sympathise with Saneās analysis of Cosmos and Aquila.
Even were we to take a shot in the dark, if we assume that Xamino and Lomsor are human, and I know myself to be human, the odds are then 4/6 (66%) we Lynch a wolf.
If we assume Enginish is because of his role then itās an (80%) 4/5 chance.
The long day stretched on, hours and hours of featureless and desolate wasteland sped past the windows. After an eternity the sun began to descend toward the horizon and the passengers once again collectively decided that enough was enough - there would be no more killing on this journey!
As everyone slept the train sped across the last miles of the lightspell plains. Suddenly everyone was thrown from their beds and the as the train jerked to a halt. Metal screamed and screeched as the brakes were slammed on and the train came to a dead stop.
Bleary eyed passengers began gathering into groups, wondering what had happened . A small group braved the cold and went outside to inspect the train for damage caused by the emergency stop; in between the first and second class carriages they foundNobleBrutus. He was tied in between the carriages - when the train had stopped the rear carriage had slammed into him and shattered every one of his ribs at once. Closer inspection showed that his leg was torn to ribbons and covered in bite marks, as if some beast had used itās mouth to drag him by the leg from his bedā¦
#Is Is Now Daytime Night time interference has caused the train to stay at Lightspell NobleBrutus has been murdered by werewolves Day will end in 48 hours, and immediately be followed by another day
Train Is At: Lightspell Plains
Vast desolate plains so far north that the sun never sets.
Available Destinations:
Return to Panic Station (No Special Rules).
Return to Stonesmile Viaduct (Dead players cannot be further interacted with).
Return to Redwater (Famous Market Town, players may buy and sell items in the town).
Return to Maenas Pass (Chance that rocks will fall, preventing the train from moving).
Return to The Longest Tunnel In The World (two consecutive nights).
Return to Pelinai Mountains (night roles disabled)
Stay At Lightspell Plains (two consecutive days)
Advance to Erilyn (werewolf hunters sweep the train, humans win)
Deceased Inventories
NobleBrutus
Ā£4
Golden Gun x 1
Lead Bullet x 3
Dog x 1 (Rufus AKA Fluffy)