I was a least willing to cooperate with Cosmos’s plans in the beginning and see if it worked out .He trusted me with his plans We know Cosmos blocked a wolf kill on Day 2. Good reason to trust him. Cosmos could mimic roles. He mimic ed the Vigilante 2nd night and protected himself.
Yes, onward to Erilyn.
This is a good plan and I like it. Killing someone would be unnecessarily risky today, seeing as we’d lose if we guess wrong (~50% chance). I, for one, don’t like throwing my prospects for victory at the feet of RNGesus.
Anyone who jeopardizes our journey to Erilyn by gunning for a lynch today (without a really, really good reason) is basically a wolf in my book.
Forwaaaard!
Also, I think every bit of relevant information I have is out in the open by now. If people think they’re entitled to more, let me know.
No lynch today.
My own votes:
Erilyn
No Lynch
just updating with a vote No Lynch
no lycnh
No, not my role. As I stated that seems to have been a one time thing and not related to my role. Yes I have a role.
This is strange, that is not what he told me. Since he is confirmed human, here the information he shared with me:
Anyway, I’m The Bartender and can make people drink potions or poisons without them knowing or anyone else knowing.
I poisoned Skyenist the day before he was murdered, only Cosmos and Aquila knew about it, so the wolves wasted their kill on somebody that was going to die anyway. So I’m pretty confident that Cosmos and Aquila were/are human.
I’m a bit concerned about Sane, I told him what I told you and he decided to not believe me and adopted a somewhat hostile stance.
Also Martin didn’t mention that Skyenist was poisoned, he didn’t think it was significant, I’m pretty sure that he would confirm if asked. He offered to make a post about that, but I’m not so sure that everyone knowing is good for me…
Since he is now dead, @martindevans, can you maybe still confirm or is that not possible anymore?
I’m the vigilante. And no, that plan he executed mostly without myself. He contacted me afterwards but nothing ever really happened from that. I can add to that King_Cosmos was poisoned that I had protected him that very night, not that it did any good. Which is strange, because Cybercritic would have been the only one who could have poisoned him to my knowledge.
No clue.
What everyone seems to be forgetting is that the wolves may well have alternative means to kill. Unlike us humans they could easily pool money together to purchase the gun.
I am loath to state that I vote for no lynch yet. Last minute vote by a single wolf would throw everything into disarray.
Yep, he asked me to confirm it last night and I agreed that I would edit the death post to indicate that skyentist was poisoned. Obviously cybercritic would be drawing attention this today… if he wasn’t dead.
A vote for no lynch does count as a vote. If all the humans vote for no lynch then there will be no lynch irrespective of what the wolves vote (since there are obviously less wolves than humans).
Hm, hostile? He admitted to being able to poison people right after Cosmos died to poison. If he had said that to anyone other than me why would they not be concerned. My angle was a little different, I wanted to find out if there really were other poisoners in the game and see if @Aquila would corroborate what he had told me (she never did). I don’t think asking someone for a reason to trust them is hostile, and although Skyentist is now known to have been poisoned at the time he wasn’t able to produce any evidence.
Well, if we can’t find out why he thought the Alchemist was a threat, then perhaps someone knows where he got the Alchemists identity from? The plan to poison Skyentist may have been confined to three people, but how far did his identity spread? Did Skyentists name come up in anyone’s private conversations?
(Skyentist may not have actually been the Alchemist, but if the there was a belief that he was then that might explain him being targeted by the wolves)
Ok, As someone said it is time to share all in order to win this game (for the humans). Lomsor has the power to stop the train. so if everyone goes forward with the No Lynch, and he stops the train in the night there will be an extra wolf kill. next question will be were did I learn this, Lomsor told Cosmos before he died.
Since not at the end of my previous post, to be sure to be sure;
No Lynch
Right, I didn’t think that through. I still think that we are very much at risk.
No lynch.
O wow great. Now every wolf knows that I can stop the train. Fabulous Idea to just put that out there, the only thing that could make us loose right now. Who knows what items or powers the wolves have still hidden up their sleeves. They may as well be able to hijack that power. You see why I tried to keep it secret unless really necesarry. And no, a paragraph revealing just this information without anything else isn’t necesarry Aquila. You haven’t contributed anything ever publicly since you boarded this train and it doesn’t seem to get better the longer we are on here.
So how does this proove I am human? Back in the longest tunnel of the world I had the chance to stop the train. Giving the wolves another two night kills. I didn’t do it, and I had the capabilities to do so, noble protected me from any fiddeling with my role as I revealed my role to him beforehand. I think everyone can agree that with two additional kills, the wolves would have probably won by now, if Xaminos info from yesterday is accurate.
But I guess the wolves already knew of it in that case …
Erilyn.
No Lynch.
Hm… Ok then.
Cosmos claimed to have identified the doppelganger on night 1 using the priest role. Who is this? That name fits his own role fairly well, so if the two are in fact similar then we need to know who the doppleganger is/was right now. @Aquila, I’m sure you know, given how closely you were working with Cosmos. (And out of curiosity, what was Cosmos’s own role called?)
@xamino Do you know if the target of a successful protection is alerted to the fact that they were targeted? Is this something you can check with martin? Judging by the RP from martin I’m guessing not, though you can’t exactly trust the RP to represent game mechanics properly.
I’ll check and post back. For what it matters Cosmos was never notified if he truly managed to stop an attack, although since no one died and I didn’t protect anyone that night it seems likely.
I almost hit edit.
No, I am not informed.
I think it is important for everyone to know that you can stop the train, informed decisions need to be made. Just because you have not used it yet does not prove you are not a wolf. Maybe a wolf plot? You could just be saving for the right moment. which could be any moment and the game is over.
Well the question was if the target was, but if not even you are informed then I doubt the target would either.
Hmm, that’s unfortunate. The possibility of Cosmos being a wolf is still open I guess. If no-one is informed then it would be possible to simultaneously attack and protect a random human, then claim that he protected himself.
@Aquila the number of questions that you aren’t answering is not helping us make informed decisions.