The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

6 hours? Come on people.
@Lomsor @xamino @Skyentist @Krishna @King_Cosmos

Skyentist and Krishna are both suspect for keeping a low profile and for being on the Lomsor bandwagon.

@martindevans can we get an extension?

Skyentist

Hmm … I didn’t know who to vote for. I don’t think ether Noble nor Xamino are wolves.

I’m voting Topperfalkon. Generally staying in the background even though he is on the suspect list. I think he walks the middle ground between active and inactive … trying to not get targeted.

Sorry, I was busy IRL. Here are my thoughts:

LucasFIN: well, I have no clue what to make of that. Enginish being alive again is a point towards LucasFIN being human, but him not dying is a point against it. I was in contact with him, even trusted him as a human, so the happenings came as a surprise.

Vigilante: I was surprised to loose my role in the first night but was afraid that a wolf had taken it so I kept quiet about it. I can now say that the role included three bullets which was why I felt shooting someone on day one would not be a waste, especially as there was another reason behind it that I will not yet lay out into the open. But now the role is out of the game.

TerranAmbassador: was probably human and could take one person with him if he died. Understandably he went after Pendrokar with the ability. As to what Pendrokar was… I don’t know. I was suspicious of him and his non-human talk but seeing that Enginish is now ā€œmarkedā€, maybe the third group of players is a possibility.

3rd Group: If it exists probably has the single goal of surviving. Current information would suggest that LucasFIN and Pendrokar might have been a part of it which would hint at Pendrokar being human. Enginish would then be the (final?) remaining member now.

Cybercritic: Probably human. Or well played wolf and successfully killed 3 humans with his actions.

All of this is purely speculative though. I think I’ll have to go back and do some more analysis of voting patterns etc to see if I can gleem something suspicious. I fear that the remaining wolves will be hard to smoke out given the current confusion.

I will not vote yet, not until some more people have voted / posted.

EDIT: Crossed out wrong info.

It was friday yesterady, that’s why at least I was inactive (was at the pub)

There have been wolf necromancers before (in other games), so we cannot know this. Moreover if there is a third faction, we can’t say for sure how things are being balanced.

This seems awfully lot of what Pendrokar was speaking about. Making me believe that he was of this third faction as well. Now you Enginish, say that you are allied with the humans, but is that really so? I mean, I take it that you can win together with the wolves as well (for example 2 wolves and 2 marked in the end makes it that both wolves and marked wins?).

I’m still suspicious of Xamino. I mean, Cyberciritic was killed the first night after using the gun, while xamino has been spared all this time.

How could he possibly be a wolf if he was killed by the wolves during the night?

Of the people that are left, I would say that King_Cosmos, Skyentist and Noble are the ones that have been most passive and inactive and therefor wolf-like to me. On that basis I vote NobleBrutus. He has twice tried to get a band-wagon against me for no reason and throughout the game given no reason for other votes as well. Instead he has just been trying to stay as much in the shadows as possible. Seems very wolf-like to me.

Right, totally missed that, thanks for pointing that out. So much to keep track of… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m against voting for NobleBrutus actually because he is at least active. Based on who did not vote for Cise on day two I think for now the better bet is to go after @Skyentist actually.

I’m pretty certain noble is Human.

He voted quite vigorously. Going back and forth. His voting pattern also doesn’t frame him.

Concerning the third faction … this is what I had to say about that:

I’ll wait until later and then may switch to Skyentist.

Vote Tally:

NobleBrutus - 2 - Mattk50, Krishna
Skyentist - 2 - NobleBrutus, Xamino
Topperfalkon - 1 - Lomsor

Exactly when did I try and start a band wagon? Twice I voted for you as a start of day vote because of inactivity and you fit with my RP. Though since we’ve started pissing in the well together I’ve been more forgiving.

Hmm. Well, at the very least admit that a wolf necromancer who turns humans into wolves is unlikely.

I am self-interested now, sadly. What that means, though, is that as long as the humans are about to win, I will obviously play the human role. If things are botched to the point of wolves being on the verge of victory, you’ll have things to worry about other than my neutrality. :smile:
(I also hope that gives the wolves some incentive to kill people other than me. Sorry humans, but, you know… I wanna win)

This is a good theory and it fits on many levels with the information I’ve been given. Also fits nicely RP-wise, given our setting. If extra confirmation is absolutely needed, Matt can scan Lucas’ alignment, but I think it’s wiser to use the scans elsewhere.
To the people voting for Noble, our only rock solid piece of evidence is Matt’s scan on Cise. For those not involved, the lynch attempt against Cise was pretty organized and involved the close cooperation of four allied humans (Well, three, since Lucas was involved). The pile of votes on Lomsor was very clearly the work of wolves, and honestly there are only three targets we should be considering at this point. Krishna, Skyentist, and Topperfalkon.
For now I’ll vote for my most suspicious suspect, TopperFalkon. It does make a tie, but I think he’s the best choice. A strike against him that no one has brought up yet: He switched his vote to Cise only after I broke the tie with King_Cosmos and it became clear Cise would die anyway.

If the tie persists until the end of the day for some reason, I’ll switch my vote to break it.

Also, I think it’s a good idea to scan Pendrokar. If he was part of the third faction (Vampire?) that’ll confirm Lucas as a member too. If he was a wolf, it’ll tell us there are probably only one or two wolves left. If he was a human, it’ll let us know everything he said was true and will also let us know there are 2+ wolves left.

Or… I have other stuff to spend my time on. Like work and socialising

Just sayin’

That switch in votes started pretty rapidly, I was planning on voting against him when someone (Pendrokar?) called me out to break the tie, but it had already been broken. I didn’t really have a good enough reason to vote for Lomsor any more, and cise had pretty much given himself away, so there was no reason to not carry out the vote change I’d already intended on.

Enginish drop your vote against me and, time willing, I will drop mine.

Krishna seemed to have a slightly different memory of what had happened on the chaotic third day, than some of the other townsfolk. He also had a terrible headache. ā€œWho’s idea was itā€, he thought, ā€œthat I should smash a pint over my own head as a symbol to start the lynch? Or maybe it was just a misplaced modifier?ā€

He closed his eyes and tried to remember. In the middle of the heated discussions of who to be lynched for the latest killing, Cybercritic suddenly rose to his feet. He had been sitting a bit away from the others, with Lucas on his side, constantly whispering words into the undertakers ears. Standing up cybercritic displayed a gun in his hand, pointed it to TerranAmbass and said:

ā€œBlessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.ā€

Blood poured from TerranAmbass mouth as he tried to keep his balance. ā€œYou’r in trouble now!ā€ he growled, as he pulled free his knife. To everyone’s surprise he did not charge cybercritic though, rather struck Pendrokar in the gut.

As they both fell down dead, cybercritic stood shocked, starring at the dead men. Then he turned to Lucas. ā€œLucas you evil beast, look at what you made me do, those two were nothing but brothers. Explain to the mob, explain, I demand!ā€ However Lucas said nothing and as the crowd started shouting cybercritic mad with grief over the killing of human TerranAmbass pointed the gun at Lucas and pulled the trigger.

Lucas staggered backwards from the impact of the bullet, yet unhurt. ā€œI shoot you! You go down!ā€ cybercritic shouted as he fired again. ā€œWhy wont you fucking die?!ā€

The Wolf Game Soundtrack - Day 3: Loose Cannon

I’m sorry the soundtrack is a bit delayed :worried:

Bonus points for the figuring out the sources (moives/TV-shows) for the samples in the last track.

4 Likes

Pulp Fiction, I couldn’t hear it well enough to guess, and Snatch(?).

1 Like

Oh man, I thought the day ended tomorrow…apparently it ends in 10 minutes or soonā„¢. Had a busy day yesterday being Friday and all.

NobleBrutus, If I am suspect for keeping a low profile then you do as well. I have explained my actions for the Lomsor bandwagon to Lucas two nights ago and is now public knowledge. My ā€œlow profileā€ is due life calling. I can’t always be around to debate my own innocence or your own guiltiness every moment of the day.

You have stayed out the limelight better than anyone, Noble. If anything you’ve done a great job being a sneaky wolf. You only chime in when you need or it suits your vote to kill a human. In my own self interest of survival and my own suspicions, I vote for NobleBrutus.

Sorry I’ve been inactive today, guys. I’m kinda getting sick. I’ve spend most of the day asleep or in bed.

NobleBrutus hasn’t had a whole lot to in his defense and hes been among the most inactive here. I don’t really trust that, seems like hes trying pretty hard to lay low…

I think that lynching NobleBrutus is an error. Between the two I think that Skyentist has been acting more like a wolf than NobleBrutus – at least the latter has been trying to get a public discussion going today, which is usually not something a wolf would do.

1 Like

It’s been a bit of a quiet day so I’m going to give this one a little more time to play out. I’ll end the day at 20:00 UTC tomorrow (19h50m from now)

I agree. Skyentist

Vote Tally:

NobleBrutus - 4 - Mattk50, Krishna, Skyentist, King_Cosmos
Skyentist - 3 - NobleBrutus, Xamino, Lomsor
Topperfalkon - 1 - Enginish
Enginish - 1 - Topperfalkon

Me… really?

Why you shouldn’t lynch me in a nutshell

(1) I voted against Cise (our only confirmed wolf kill) when it was a tie, tipping the balance in favour of lynching cise and not Lomsor.

(2) I have been active in promoting discussion from the beginning of every day.

(3) Just look at the bandwagon against me, the only trustworthy one amongst them is Mattk50 and two of them are particularly suspect for voting Lomsor over cise. Now Lomsor, Enginish and Xamino (the latter especially reasonably trustworthy - Xamino started with a gun and Enginish was resurrected third faction) have spoken in my defence.

Now the arguments against me

I’ve summarised a defence above. I am certainly not the most inactive here nor in the bottom couple. As I have said I am role-less and so have little to go on. I do not have the time IRL to trawl through all the posts beginning to end but I have been reasonable in my arguments and votes and have as Lomsor said ā€˜voted quite vigorously. Going back and forth. His voting pattern also doesn’t frame him.’

Blatantly incorrect I’m afraid. As I have previously stressed I broke a tie in order to lynch cise (a confirmed wolf) and have chimed in at numerous points to stimulate discussion.

I voted against you twice early in days one and two for inactivity and because you suited my RP. Both times my vote changed. I never tried to start a bandwagon and I have always given a reason for my end of day vote.

Well, I’m sorry about pissing on you, but it is seen as a great honour to be doused with holy pee across the waters. I hope what I have said here will make you reassess your reasoning.

Thanks martindevans for the extension.

Noble looked out aghast as one by one members of his flock started to point the finger at him. ā€œDo you all doubt Antamera’s justice after all you’ve seen?ā€ roared Noble. Reaching for his tome he quoted a verse from the fifth book of Antamera the Almighty ā€œā€¦ and those who see Antamera’s strength yet turn against it will burn asunder and be ripped limb from limb by mad beasts.ā€ … ā€œCan you not see what you are doing?ā€ Noble said, his voice breaking. At that moment a voice from the crowd chimed in, then another and another ā€œWe see!ā€ they said. But the crowd was still divided and Noble muttered a prayer of guidance and mercy to Antamera Lord of All as he began to shiver nervously on his makeshift pulpit.

2 hours to end of day. Nobody else want to post something? This will only make it easier for the wolves…

Noble has made a good case for himself, where as Skyentist has not. I’m going to have to switch.