The Wolf Game - Murder Party - Day 5 - Infiltrators and Nafen win!

The first two Nights
N1 - KingCosmos - Role Blocked
N2 - Lysk - Role Blocked

Ok, I feel like me doing any further interrogating is pointless since the game is up on my intentions.

I have contacted every player and questioned them pointedly on the nature of the title of their roles as you will have experienced me do to yourselves.

I will not reveal who said what at least at this stage.

I can reveal that there are three categories of players, evil, civilian and good.

My hypothesis rests on the theme of the game -> which from the role names I have heard is James Bond.

Now this may come as a shock, but we, the staff (made up of evil characters and civilian/generic employees), are the villains and this bunker is our secret base. Infiltrating into our bunker are several good ā€˜heros’ , James Bond and co who are trying to stop our plan to take over the world.

Now if this is valid it gives me some idea of who may or may not be staff and infiltrators respectively.

I put forward the names @LyskTrevise, @The_Sane and @Ovog for consideration as infiltrators on this basis.

@Nafen did not reveal a side and I appreciate that some of the categorisation may have been a little woolly.

If I go with this plan then I am trusting @hollifer as I believe the seductress is an evil and hence staff role.

Everyone, please discuss.

Uhhh. Wat?

Yes, that’s my only response.

1 Like

That’s really creative, I guess

1 Like

4 Likes

I mean honestly, man, I don’t even know how you came to any kind of conclusion like that. I dont mind if you suspect me, but, like come on man. That seems pretty fuckin’ far fetched.

Far fetched… or a stroke of evil genius??? Muahahaha

1 Like

It’s creative. I’ll give it that. To be fair, Martin is the kind of GM who might pull that kind of perspective switcheroo.

3 Likes

See, I’m not sure I can believe this. The only information I’ve got to go on is what I’ve given you, which is completely counter to what you said here (not thematic, not aligned, not morally aligned).

Noble, my first response to your question implied my role name was fairly standard for a wolf game, but you pushed for more so I played along and stuck the name in the bond wiki and got what might be the thinnest possible reference.

I told you it was a stretch, and basing your theory off of completely vague responses is kinda fruitless I think.

No, just dumb. I mean, the whole we’re evil characters trying to stop hero infiltrators is not that far fetched, but youre claiming my suspicion on the basis that I dont want to tell you information about my role. I think I have good reason to be guarded, and telling you the name of my role, or anything related to that role, is just suicide for someone in my position. I’m insulted by your weak argument.

Furthermore, you have absolutely no way of verifying any information any one has given you.

Again, I’m confused why my name is being separated out from others :confused:

Wrong. Others have claimed to shed some light on your allegiance.

Further you were very overly keen for me to report to you the moment I found a person of evil alignment - perhaps because you knew they would be the players with the most powerful roles.

Now I’m not nearly saying this is watertight, very very far from it, however I would say this is the wolf game and any theory to get ideas stirring around is good.

@nafen To be clear your name is separated because you are the only player on which I got pretty much zero info on possible alignment. If I were to guess I’d put you in with employees (civilians).

Based on the actual theme/setting of the game it shows that the staff are good guys working for MI7 and the bad guys are infiltrators in the bunker.

I’m happy to face any accusations you have, but coming out and saying ā€œlol hes a wolf guiseā€ isn’t an argument I can respond to.

Not really. If the theory is bullshit, it’s going to play into the wolves’ hands whilst we go off chasing red herrings.
As Lysk pointed out, you’ve got no way to validate what you’ve been told is true, and others have suggested you asked leading questions (which I also consider to be the case). Your conclusions also completely contradict the information I gave you, which means either you need to explain where this information came from, or I can’t take it seriously

5 Likes

True about the MI7 thing though lol. @nafen Have it the other way around if you like.

@Topperfalkon
Well if y’all prefer we can continue going round in circles asking hollifer the same questions over and over…

10characters

You could at least respond to that post instead of coming up with these crack pot theories. And here I was thinking you were pretty human through the night for asking the kind of questions you were asking… -__-

Im going to vote for Hollifer for now, and probably go to bed soon. Work tomorrow, so wont be on that much. Give you guys some time to catch up to my 20% post count in this thread lol.